Rachel and Her Mom

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
Warning: This is a long ass story. I typed it up in MS Word and it was 11 pages long. IMHO very worth the read if you're into mother/daughter stuff and open, casual sex (you know you like it :whatever:). The story is somewhat graphic but also sensual. I do plan on continuing the story if there is enough interest and feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Rachel's 14th birthday, her mother got her a very special gift. It was just the two of them, since Rachel's father left almost a decade ago. Rachel's mom took it upon herself to give her daughter everything she needed to be prepared for her teenage years and eventually womanhood. She wanted to give her the jump start on life that she wishes she had. After the party was over and everyone had gone home, Rachel's mother presented her with a very special gift, a gift that she called "They key to your womanhood", Rachel's first vibrator.

Rachel's mother had been around the block a few times herself, and knew what was in store for her daughter. She saw the way her chubby little kid had begun to transform into a thick, curvy, busty young woman. She knew that she had to keep her daughter's urges at bay long enough to teach her what she needed to know before she faced the inevitable. "Take this" she said "Do not be ashamed, use it and learn from it. You are at an age where all of the boys will be chasing you. Do not let them catch you until you are good and ready, understand? Use this to satisfy your urges until you are ready for the real thing." Rachel thanked her mother and have her a big hug. She understood what her mother was doing for her and she knew that not many parents had the guts to do such a thing. She took it straight up to her room and didn't come back out until late the next morning.

Rachel's gift was intended to suspend her curiosity in boys, but in fact had the opposite effect. Within months Rachel had found her first boyfriend, and six weeks into the relationship, her first penis. Rachel knew her own body fairly well by this point, but didn't have much of a clue about his. Rachel and her mother, being a female-only household, were not shy about their bodies. Rachel had developed quickly; her breasts had blossomed into full D cups, her hips wide and curvy, and her ass thick and plump. Her mother was proud of the body that Rachel had grown into, and wanted Rachel to feel the same way, free from discomfort and insecurities. They often spent their time at home in minimal clothing, sometimes topless, bottomless and on occasion, completely naked.

She knew the textbook version of sex, but had never experienced the real thing. They explored each other's bodies and experimented every chance they got. In no time at all Rachel found herself on her knees inside the baseball dugouts after school, bobbing her head up and down in her boyfriends lap. She did it for the rush and the excitement. She liked making him happy, but she loved the way it made her feel about herself. It was new, exciting, and forbidden… at least, for now.

Once Rachel made it to high school, the gloves came off. She had gotten caught behind the gym with her latest boy toy and sent home for a week. During that week Rachel's mother knew what she must do, and she knew that there was no avoiding it now. They spent that week at home together. Rachel's mother had made her tell her everything that she had done so far, and everything she knew about the subject. Rachel's mother, in turn, corrected everything that she could and filled in all the blanks. During their time together Rachel matured astonishingly, and she and her mom felt a new kind of bond developing between them. Not on of parent and child, but one between lifelong friends.

On the last day before she had to return to school, Rachel's mother had presented her with another gift. Another dildo, but this time it was not just a simple little vibrator. It was a 8" long realistic penis, with every vein and ridge and texture replicated in such lifelike detail. Rachel's mother knew that while her daughter had been very busy lately, she was still a virgin. She knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel experienced the sensation of a swollen cock penetrating her for the very first time, and so she gave her just the tool to do it with. Rachel's mother did not want her daughter's first vaginal penetration to be some greasy teenage boy. She wanted the person pushing into her to be someone she would love and cherish for the rest of her life. She led Rachel by the hand up to her bedroom. She had Rachel drop the little panties that she was wearing, leaving only her midriff spaghetti-strap top. As she stepped out of them her braless tits jiggled beneath the thin fabric, her large, soft nipples making remarkable indentations in the material. She lay down on her bed and pulled her knees up and apart, ******** herself to the free air. The faint blonde hairs on her mound golden in the evening light shining though her window, her delicate lips glistening with her moisture. Her mother placed the head of the phallus against her opening. Rachel drew in a sharp breath, but her mother just let it rest, soothing her daughter's nerves. Then, after a moment, the longest moment of Rachel's life, she pushed.

She pushed gently but firmly, and as the full girth of the head penetrated her Rachel screamed in ecstasy. Her entire body convulsed at the sensation, her mother continuing to steadily insert inch after inch despite her daughter's wild bucking. The deflowering of her virgin pussy was one of the most painful things Rachel had ever experienced, but it was by far the most pleasurable as well. Once the entirety of it was fully inside her, Rachel's mother paused to let Rachel catch her breath. Once Rachel had relaxed herself again and become accustomed to this new feeling, her mother withdrew it slowly and completely. Rachel suddenly found herself out of breath again.

"Relax, baby..." her mother cooed, "Make yourself comfortable..."

Her mother realigned the large head with Rachel's tiny opening, inserting it once more, repeating this over and over again, each return stroke sharper and more deliberate than the last. Rachel braced herself by arching her back and grabbing hold of her breasts. She basked in the sensations of her mother's skilled manipulation of this beautiful thing inside of her. Her breathing soon became more rapid, her pulse increased dramatically, Rachel spread her legs as wide as they could go and pushed herself against the thrusts. Rachel let out an ear-shattering scream as she was hit with the most intense orgasm that she had ever experienced. All of her muscles contracted at once and she felt herself tightening against the penis, now ultra-sensitive to it's every feature. This only made it more intense, and now her entire body was convulsing and Rachel was making sounds that she had never known before. It ended just as sharply as it began. Rachel collapsed, as limp as a string. Her mother admired her beautiful daughter for just a moment before kissing her on the forehead and leaving the room without a word, shutting the door behind her. Several minutes later Rachel finally emerged from her post-orgasmic daze. She looked up to see where her mom had gone, a million though racing through her head, until she looked over and saw what her mother had left on the bed beside her. Everything immediately vanished from her mind, save one simple desire. More.

Rachel did not return to school the next day as planned. She overslept by almost five hours, and her mother understood her reluctance to leave the bedroom. Rachel's mother decided to take just one more day off, for her daughter's sake. It wasn't until that afternoon that Rachel finally emerged from her room, stumbling across the way towards the bathroom, her top disheveled and falling down, one breast already hanging out. She was as bare below the waist as she was last time her mother saw her, save for the wetness coating the insides of her thighs. Rachel's mother, ever dutiful, guided her to the shower and then showed her why she had to special order that fancy head.

After their shower, Rachel and her mother sat in their robes and had a very long talk about what Rachel had just experienced and how it was going to change her life forever. As far as her mother was concerned, Rachel had finally achieved womanhood, and was now ready to experience all of the pleasures that it brings. They were the best of friends now, without any secrets or tension between them.

In the coming months, both Rachel and her mother had charged along full steam ahead. Rachel was discovering so many new things, and her mother had rediscovered a few old ones. The men came by the dozens, but Rachel's mother had her choice favorites. Rachel too had found a partner. One who was tall and slim, and carried in his jeans 11 inches of pure magic. Rachel's mother was as accommodating as could be with the young couple, giving them all the space they desired until the young man became bold enough not to need it, or even want it.

The young man found himself at Rachel's' house more often than not. Why wouldn't he? He had a beautiful young girl who met his every desire, and her mother, who couldn't be more inviting. He quickly became a regular member of the household, with both women fawning over him and his massive tool. Rachel's mother made it very clear that she was to be included in her daughter's sex life, but only as an observer and mentor for now. He was completely fine with this and felt very much at home in the climate of their household. What more could he ask for than these two sexy women who ran around the house naked and dropped to their knees, drooling from both sets of lips every time he stroked himself to erection, which he did openly and shamelessly quite often.

Rachel's mother mostly kept to her own men, though she sampled and demonstrated on her daughter's boyfriend from time to time. She had him sit on the couch while they both kneeled in front of him. Rachel's mother taught her things that could not be taught without the real deal, and once even rode him to orgasm after losing herself during a lesson on female-dominant sex positions.

This went on for months. During the summer, Rachel's boyfriend was able to stay for longer, sometimes two or three consecutive days. He joined the two women in their blatant lack of modesty, and spent nearly every minute of his time there naked, just like them. Rachel's mother became more and more intrigued by the massive cock swinging between his legs, and more and more she found herself staring at him and mesmerized by his tool. He noticed this too and though it completely fitting. He grew incredibly bold and audacious. One night while he was at the house Rachel had gone to take a shower. He saw this as his opportunity and made his way down to the kitchen to see Rachel's mother, fluffing himself along the way.

He walked in and just stood for a minute, giving her a full frontal view. She stopped what she was doing, and just stared as he put his hand on his cock and slowly began to stroke himself. She knew exactly what he had come for.

"But you're my daughter's boyfriend..."
"That hasn't stopped you before."
"Yes, but those times were just demonstrations, I was just trying to teach my daughter..."
"We both know that you enjoyed it."
"True, but that was different. It was for her befit, not mine. My enjoyment was purely coincidental."
"But you did enjoy it. Why deny yourself the pleasure?"
"But it was in front of her, with her approval. This would be behind her back..."
"But don't you see? This way you aren't taking anything from her. She isn't using it right now, you might as well."
"I guess when you put it that way..."
"Do you want me to be happy?"
"Why yes! I would do anything! What you give to my daughter is so wonderful---"
"If you want to keep me happy, and in turn keep your daughter happy, then you will do this for me."
"But... why"
"Because. I need more. Your daughter is a good little fuck slut but she does get sore from my size and needs breaks. You on the other hand... you are a seasoned *****. Your daughters pussy is tight and sensitive, but I know yours can take the abuse."
"Well... I guess... I guess I understand. I just--"
"Did you not say that you would do anything?"
"I did..."
"Good. If you love my cock so much, for what it does to your daughter, then you will drop to your knees and worship it. Show me what you can do."
"But what if Rachel sees!?"
"She will see. When you are finished sucking my cock I am going to fuck you there on the dining room table until she comes down from the shower. She will watch as I blow my load in you, and then she is going to come over here and lick the cum from your pussy while I fuck her from behind."
"But how do you know she will---"
"Because she is just like you, a filthy fucking *****."
"Mmmm..."

Rachel's mother got on her knees in front of him and began to caress his cock. She kissed it all up and down, licking the shaft and swirling her tongue around the head. She held it up and made her way down the underside to his balls which she sucked and licked before finally plunging his cock down her throat. She took his entire 11 inches on the first shot. She slammed her head down on it over and over again, deepthroating him like her daughter could only dream of. When they heard the shower turn off, they knew Rachel would be down in a few minutes. Rachel's mom stood up and walked over to the table. She sat up on it, with her her legs spread out in front of her as she began to rub her pussy, looking him straight in the eye. They were frozen for a second, in awe of what they were about to do, but it didn't last long. He stepped towards her, cock in hand and guided it into her wet hole. She let out a deep moan as she laid back and received his entire length.

Rachel heard her mother from all the way upstairs, but didn't think much of it. These days the house was always filled with the sounds of pleasure, and figured that her mother was just masturbating again. She heard her mother's sounds becoming louder and more intense, and this intrigued Rachel. She figured that her mom must have gotten some new toy, and whatever it was must be good. She decided that she would go see if she could borrow it when her mom was finished.

Drying her hair as she went, Rachel walked from the bathroom to the staircase. She peeked over the railing to see what had got her mom so worked up and her temper flared immediately at what she saw, but she was curious. The rage subsided as quickly as it had come and she stood there and watched her boyfriend pounding he mother on the dining room table. She was entranced. She made her way down the stairs slowly and took a seat so that she could see, but still give them some space. She began to touch herself as she watched.

They did not notice her there until she began to whimper as she masturbated. They glanced at her, smiled, and continued fucking. Rachel saw her boyfriend start to push deeper into her mom and heard him groan as he came inside her. Rachel's mother laid back and took a minute to catch her breath. She then propped herself up on her elbows and said to Rachel "Come here baby, we have something for you..." As Rachel approached, her boyfriend stepped out of the way to reveal her mother's pussy. Her lips were swollen and flared out, and there was cum leaking out from between them. Rachel's mom motioned for her daughter to come closer and as she examined it up close her mother placed her hand on Rachel's head and gently guided Rachel down to her pussy. Rachel instinctively began to lap at the cum that was running down, and began to eat it out of her pussy. It became clear to Rachel's mom that she had no idea what she was doing as far as eating pussy was concerned, but that was a lesson for another time. As Rachel was bent over, really getting into what she was doing, her boyfriend came up behind her and eased his still hard cock into his girlfriends waiting pussy. He fucked her there, with his cum and her mom's juices still fresh on his cock. Rachel's mom came in her daughter's mouth once she had fully taken in this whole scene.

From then on, things were different around the house. There was no more space or sense of privacy, and they loved it that way. There was no more sneaking off to the bedroom, no more covering up with a blanket, and no more closed doors. Rachel and her boyfriend fucked anywhere and everywhere, no longer seeking even a hint of privacy. There were zero inhibitions between the three of them now. Any uncovered pussy was fair game for Rachel's boyfriend, and he fucked her mom almost as much as he fucked Rachel. The two women masturbated openly and unabashedly in front of the others, and sex became as accepted and commonplace around their house as drinking a glass of water.

One particular night, Rachel and her boyfriend went to a house party just a mile down the road. Rachel got both stoned and ***** for the first time in her life. She and her boyfriend quickly retreated to one of the bedrooms and began to explore their newly discovered state of consciousness. One of his friends accidentally walked in on them a midst the throes of passion, but instead of leaving, decided to stay. He had grown hard in an instant, and unzipped himself to relieve the pressure. He began to stroke himself, inching closer and closer to the couple. Rachel saw it out of the corner of her eye, and instinctively opened her mouth to welcome him. He hesitantly moved it closer to her face until she reached out and pulled him into her mouth. It was not long before she was swallowing his load while simultaneously receiving her boyfriend's deep inside her. The visitor zipped up and left in a hurry. Rachel and her boyfriend drifted off to sleep in eachother's arms.

They had awakened soon after, fully recharged and ready to go again. The visitor returned once more, this time bringing along two of his buddies. The four of them shared Rachel for the remainder of the night.

After the party Rachel's boyfriend walked her back to her house. He decided to call it a night and head home. As he was pulling his car out of the driveway Rachel came limping into the house and collapsed next to her mother on the couch, who was enjoying a cocktail and bowl of ice cream in front of the TV. She described in impeccable detail to her mother what she experienced that night. As soon as the words began to leave Rachel's mouth her mother quickly downed her drink and began fingering herself as her daughter told the story of her first gang bang.

Unfortunately Rachel and her boyfriend had a falling-out not long after. He was sorely missed for some time in that house, by both women, but Rachel had found a new kind of freedom as a single girl. She continued to go to parties and meet new boys and discover a wide array of experiences, bodies and cocks.

Rachel's mother had grown accustom to a male presence in the house, and now it was her turn to have boys over. Lots of them. Rachel spent at least 3-4 nights a week listening and masturbating to the sounds of her mom being pounded mercilessly by one (or two or three) of her boyfriends. Rachel had been quite successful on her own, but was still immensely jealous of her mother's sex life, especially the fact that she had multiple men so often. She confessed this to her mother, who understood completely and knew just what to do.

For her sweet sixteen, Rachel's mother threw a surprise party for Rachel. She invited sixteen of her daughter's classmates, all male, all athletes, over for the night. That year Rachel received from her mother a condom dispenser for her room and a gallon of lubricant. At the end of the night, Rachel's mother helped her gather up all of the spent condoms and lay them on the bed in front of Rachel's swollen, gaping, and bright red pussy. There were seventy two of them in total. The dispenser was empty and half of the lube was gone. Rachel's mother grabbed the camera and took a photograph that would later be super-sized and framed to commemorate Rachel's sweet sixteenth birthday party. Rachel hung it in her bedroom, and every time she found herself getting jealous of her mother's exploits, she would lay back and pleasure herself to the memory of her accomplishment that night. It gave her a boost of confidence that she had never experienced before. A boost of confidence that would drive her to new horizons.

Rachel tried to stay fairly hidden when her mom had men over. Her mom wasn’t sure what they were going to think of Rachel being there, so she mostly just stayed in her room. One night Rachel’s mom had one of her favorites over. Rachel, having never met him, only knew him by his foul mouth and the fact that her mother always screams the most and the loudest with him.

Rachel was downstairs in the living room watching TV when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She looked back and saw him, and her jaw dropped. He was a large black man, probably in his late 40’s, and he had a massive cock. Rachel was no stranger to big meat, but this guy looked as big as her boyfriend’s was, except this guy was only semi-erect! He easily had a few more inches to go at full size!

He walked into the kitchen and mixed up a couple cocktails, not yet aware of Rachel’s presence. He knew of her, and was aware that she was currently in the house, but it still startled him a little when he heard her voice come from the couch. She asked him to come over so they could talk. He wasn’t exactly sure where this was going but he figured there wouldn’t be much harm in just talking.

He sat down next to her and suddenly remembered that he was naked. He immediately grabbed on of the throw pillows and covered himself. Rachel pretended not to notice. They made some small talk for a while but Rachel never mentioned her age, just that she was “a student”. She was wearing her usual at-home attire, the spaghetti strap top with no bra, and noticed him eyeing her ripe tits. She took this as a green light for her opening gambit.

She told him that there was no shame in nudity, and pulled her legs out from under the blanket in her lap to reveal to him that she was nude from the waist down. She told him that her mom had raised her to be open and accepting of the human body and requested that he remove the pillow. He hesitantly lifted it and placed it beside him. That’s when she saw it, in all it’s glory. 14 inches long and black as the night, with girth like a beer bottle. Rachel had seen many “Big Black Cocks” in pornos before but never in real life. Now she understood why this man was her mom’s favorite.

They continued the small talk, but the conversation grew ever-increasingly flirtatious. Rachel moved to sit on his knee, and when she did she felt his hand very low on her back, with the other on her thigh. He was staring directly at her tits. She knew that she had him now.
It wasn’t but two minutes before is hand had found her pussy. His fingers were quite large and rough, but he used them skillfully. One… two… “Ouch!” Rachel was incredibly tight, far tighter than her mother. She could barely take two of his fingers, how in the hell was she going to take his cock? She was determined to have that BBC though, and she wasn’t about to stop now.

She got up and straddled him, her sweet little pussy not even an inch away from his massive mushroom head. She slowly lowered herself down on him and had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. Her pussy felt like it was being torn, and tears welled up in her eyes, but she pressed on. It seemed like an eternity but she finally got his entire head into her and slowly sank down on his shaft. She had to rest a minute but then slowly began to ride him, slowly at first, but once she had become accustomed to his size she went at it full force. The orgasm came out of nowhere, and it was the most intense thing she had ever experienced. She screamed so loud that it woke her mother all the way across the house. She quickly darted back under the blanket and he ran back into the kitchen.

Her mother came downstairs all groggy and asked what happened. Rachel just said that he had simply startled her and that everything was fine. Her mother’s half-asleep brain didn’t see any reason to think otherwise so she turned and went back up stairs. The man grabbed the drinks that he had mixed earlier, and looked at Rachel knowingly as he made his way upstairs without a word.

After seeing him to the door the following morning, Rachel’s mother limped over to the couch and laid down next to her daughter, one leg up on the back of the couch and the other just hanging off.

“Excuse me baby, mommy needs to lie like this for a while. Can you go get me some ice water?”
“Sure mom. You okay?”
“Oh I’m wonderful, but my pussy is fucking destroyed.”
“Wow mom, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you like this before!”
“I know, right! It’s just that his cock is so MASSIVE!”
“Lol yeah mom, that’s what you get for fucking BBC!”
“Mmm… but it was sooo worth it! Hey, by the way, what was that last night? I was so tired that I don’t really remember.”
“Oh nothing…”
“Honey, I’ve never heard you scream that loud in your life, it was definitely something!”
“Um… he just started me, that’s all.”

They sat there in silence for a while, it was driving Rachel insane.

“Uh… mom?”
“Yes dear?”
“I don’t know how to tell you this… but… I fucked him last night.”
“WHAT!? You little *****!”
“But mom! I just---“
“Honey, he’s more than twice your age! What could you possibly want---“
“I wanted his big back cock! Mom, that was my first BBC and it was the most fucking wonderful thing I have ever experienced!”
“Oh honey, this is just so much for me to take in at once. I’m sorry I yelled at you, it’s just that his age---"
“It doesn’t matter mom. He was big, he was black, and he ripped my tight little teen pussy wide fucking open! That’s all I care about.”
“Sweetie… you just… can’t.”
“But mom! You fucked my boyfriend for months!”
“I… yeah, I guess I did, didn’t I? Look baby, I’m sorry. I just can’t have that, not yet.”
“But mom… I don’t know any black boys at school. How do you expect me to get BBC now?”
“Okay, tell you what. I’ll buy you a black dildo; they make them in his size.”

Rachel’s mom couldn’t stay mad at her. She knew how it felt. She remembered her first black cock, and she remembers her first older man. Once a girl starts, there is no turning back. She went to the shop later that day and picked out one that she knew her daughter would love, complete with ejaculation and everything.

She brought it home and Rachel greeted her at the door. Her mom handed her the package and they both went and sat on the couch. Rachel ripped it open in record time and immediately began to work it into herself. Once she had got it in she got up and faced the back of the couch and rode it just like she rode the real thing the night before. After a few minutes she started to slow down and she looked a little disappointed.

“What’s the matter sweetie?”
“It’s great mom, I love it, but it’s just not the same”
Her mother sighed. “I figured you might say that. Come with me, I have something…”

Rachel’s mother led her upstairs and into the bedroom. Rachel sat down on the bed while her mother dug through the closet. After some searching she pulled out a mess of straps. She untangled them and then Rachel was able to tell that it was a harness. Her mother put the new toy in the holder and then slipped the harness on.

“Okay, here’s the deal. You stay away from the older men I bring home, and I give you this anytime you want. Got it?”
“But mom!”
“You will stay away from older men until you’re at least 18, you got that?”
“But that’s almost two whole years! How about 17?”
“No sweetie, that’s not quite old enough…”
“Well how old were you when you first fucked an older man?”
“…fifteen…”
“Oh come on mom that’s not fair!”
“Fine. 17.”
“Yay! Thank you sooo much!”
“Yeah… so hop on baby and get to riding this thing."
“Ha! Fuck that! You’re my bitch now, and we’re gonna do this my way!”
“EXCUSE ME? Just where do you get the idea that you can speak to your mother this way?”
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn't the whole reason we’re doing this so that I don’t fuck your boyfriends? We had a deal! You give me what I want, I stay off their cocks for a year.”
“Fine, what do you want?”
“I want you to do everything to me that he does to you!”
“Oh honey I don’t think… I mean… I couldn’t…”
“Yeah right! You seem to have no problem taking it! I can hear the way he makes you scream! Fuck mom, you’re such a filty *****! I want to be just like you when I grow up!”
“You dirty little fucking cockslut…”
“MMM!!! Yes! Call me all those filthy names just like he does! Spank me! Pull my hair! Twist my nipples! Get mad at me!”
“Oh baby, you really are just like me…”
“Ha yeah, except my pussy’s tight…”
“Excuse me, you little bitch?”
“Fuck my tight teen cunt mommy! Make it loose and sloppy like yours!”
“Oh… you’re in for it now…”

So Rachel’s mother did exactly what she asked. She pushed her face down onto the bed and started slapping her ass and telling her what a naughty little ***** she is. She then held Rachel’s arms behind her back and shoved the 14” black dildo straight into her pussy. Rachel screamed at the top of her lungs and kicked and writhed in pain but it’s exactly what the little slut asked for.

This went on for hours, until Rachel had finally **********. Rachel’s mom rolled off her, kicked the harness off and then laid back and turned the dildo on herself. Considering all that had gone on that day, it didn’t take long until she joined her daughter in her post-orgasmic slumber.

They both woke up as the sun was setting. Both of them so sore that they could barely move their legs, but eventually they both decided to limp off to the bathroom to give their new spa tub a whirl. They figured that a bath would help ease the soreness.

Rachel’s mom lit some candles, dimmed the lights, and got in the tub. Rachel entered just after and lay across her lap, cradled in her arms.

“I’m sorry about saying those things to you mom; I was just trying to ignite the mood.”
“I know dear, and to be honest it was fun. I’ll admit that I was a little offended at first but I got into it and enjoyed it too, so no harm done.”
“Oh good, because that was so exciting! It made me feel so naughty calling you those things!”
“Well I’m glad you enjoyed it, but don’t you dare talk to me like any other time. Got it?”
“Oh, yes, of course, mom.”
“Good... now I want you to come over here and sit between my legs, like on a motorcycle”
“Like this?” Rachel asks as she slides her hips down between her mother’s legs.
“That’s right baby, now lay back against me”
“I really like this position mommy, it feels so intimate…”
“I agree baby. Now can you hand me that bottle?”
“Sure mom. What is it?”
“Baby oil” Her mother replies, as she pops the cap open.
“What’s it for? Are you gonna---“
“Shhhh baby…” her mother whispers as she pours it all over her daughter’s chest. She sets the bottle down and begins to gently work the oil in.
“Mmmm…. Ohh… mommy… that feels soooo good…”

Rachel’s mother remains silent, lovingly massaging her daughter’s plump breasts. Rachel melts into her mother, purring as her mother tenderly works her. Her mother’s firm but delicate caress, the light and smell of the candles, the heat of the water, and the gentle hum and vibrations of the tub as the spa jets are ever so lightly kissing her between her legs have Rachel in a dreamy state of bliss. She is just barely conscious enough to wish that this moment would never end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said before, the story doesn't have to be over, I just felt like this was a nice, warm place to leave off. Let me know if you want more, and I will try to work requests in if they sound do-able.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
For sure. Write more of the story please.

Pt 2

Still nestled between her mother’s legs, Rachel rolled over and began to suck on her mother’s tits. Both Rachel and her mother share very prominent nipples, Rachel’s being more of the “puffy” variety with large areolas, while her mom’s are more elongated, almost exactly like that of a baby’s bottle. Rachel was always fascinated by her mother’s nipples. They were always noticeable under whatever she was wearing, even under padded bras if the conditions were right. They were the perfect shape and just so… suckable.

While Rachel was busy suckling on her mother’s nipples, her mother continued the massage. She applied some more oil and began to really work Rachel, kneading her thick ass and thighs. She then got a brilliant idea, and turned up the jets in the tub to full blast. She reached down and spread her daughter’s cheeks as wide as they would go and let the water pound her between her legs. It wasn’t long before Rachel had forgotten what she was doing and was squirming and moaning like crazy, but her mother held her by the ass in place. Rachel bucked and whimpered her way through yet another orgasm. She slept very well that night.

Surprisingly enough, Rachel managed to stick to her agreement. She was days away from turning 17 and still has not touched another man, though she has had many boys. Despite the large number of cocks she had been taking the entire time, she still required her mother’s “gift” several nights a week.

The big day was very near, and Rachel’s mother asked her what she wanted for her birthday. Rachel knew immediately.
“Your boyfriend” she stated.
Rachel’s mother was surprised, but Rachel explained that she just wanted him for the night. After much convincing, begging and pleading, her mother reluctantly agreed.

The day had finally come and Rachel’s mother presented her with a wrapped gift as well. Rachel opened it and found inside a schoolgirl skirt, fishnets and a tank top. “Wear this for him, he will love it” she instructed. Rachel disappeared into the bedroom and came out a minute later wearing her new outfit, her large nipple clearly visible through the sheer fabric. The skirt was so short that it left the lower curvature of her ass uncovered, and just barely came below her crotch. The fishnet stockings came halfway up her thighs and had little white bows at the tops. Rachel’s pussy was glistening in anticipation.

Just then the doorbell rang and there he was. He nervously stepped inside and greeted Rachel and her mom. He was dumbfounded by what had been requested of him, but he was no less willing. Rachel tauntingly thanked her mother and bid her farewell for the night, even though the sun hadn’t even set yet. She led her prize upstairs by the hand and locked the bedroom door behind her, something she hadn’t done in a very long time.

Rachel’s mother, for the first time in years, was a little nervous about Rachel. She was locked in a room with a man twice her age, a foul mouthed, 14-inch-hung black man at that. After a few minutes she crept up the stairs and listened. She could hear Rachel giggling, and then it went quiet for a moment, and then she could hear Rachel slurping and gagging on what could only be his cock. She could hear him moaning softly at first, then him muttering things to Rachel. She couldn’t make out what they were, but she whimpered and moaned every time he said something, so she knew what it must have been.

Rachel’s mom then heard a loud crack come from the other side of the door. She heard her daughter whimper in pain, pleasure, humiliation and excitement all at once. The sounds of his large hand on her thick, bare ass were unmistakable. What she couldn’t see though, was that he had Rachel across his lap and was spanking her like she had gotten in trouble. Rachel kicked and whined but he kept raining it down on her and telling her what a bad girl she was for stealing mommy’s boyfriend. He made her beg for his cock, and he made her call him “Daddy”.

“Fuck me Daddy! Please!”
*smack*
“Oh! Please Daddy, fuck me!”
*SMACK”
Rachel cried out in pain, but she kept at it.
“Please put it in me Daddy”
*SMACK*
“OHHH Daddy please! Put it in my pussy!”
“What was that you little *****?
*smack*
“FUCK ME! Fuck me like you fuck my mommy!”
“Hahaha, you stupid little slut, you have no idea what you just asked for…”

Without warning he threw her face down onto the bed and entered her at full force. She screamed so loud that it made her mother’s ears ring on the other side of the door. Tears streamed down her face from the shock and pain, but she loved every second of it. He pounded her mercilessly, shouting every obscenity he could think of at her, and she only begged for more.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
A great read..thanks for sharing.