• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

racism

• Thread starterzzr
  • Start date

zzr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2009
To hell with all the blackbullbullshit. Damn racists.
They aint better than anyone else, In anything.
Its just sick racistshit
fuck that

i hate racism, we are human, thats all that matters

Great response Mac ....

Here we go again , what the fuck

OK ALREADY , so some of us get turned on because of their BLACK SKIN who the fuck cares . Remember BLACK SKIN also loves white pussy whats that make them , OK . If it's a GREAT SEXUAL TURN ON and we're not shouting each other then thats my kind of racism . Remember there's two sides to this , some black cocks wanting white pussy , and some white pussy wanting black cocks , and some cuckolds wanting both . but they got to be BIG . I really don't get this shit is every interracial couple a bunch of racist to some.

Padlock a white man and a black man together for 6 months, so they have to do everything together, including going to the bathroom - the first month will be quite rocky, but they will eventually become excellent friends.

It is all about empathy, walking in another man's shoes for long enough to understand why he thinks/acts the way he does.

In 2012, either June 21 or December 21, the Mayo calendar runs out, and the world begins a new era which is focused on development of empathy and world-wide co-operation for the environmental survival of the human race.

Give it 200 more years, and racism will be a redundant word in an old dictionery.

40 years ago, native aborigines in Australia were being shot like kangaroos in weekend hunting expeditions. Black men were being thrown into jail for staring with "alleged" lust at a white girl.

Not all the old guard racists have grown old and died yet, but a powerful broom of change is sweeping through the world, and the energy that kept racism alive so longer, is beginning to weaken with legislation. Just give it time.

It is exciting that white girls are choosing to pick their own boyfriends, rather than fathers saying, "bring home a black boyfriend and you will be thrown out on the street in disgrace and be disinherited - and we will arrange for the guy to be castrated".

Saraha said:
Padlock a white man and a black man together for 6 months, so they have to do everything together, including going to the bathroom - the first month will be quite rocky, but they will eventually become excellent friends.

It is all about empathy, walking in another man's shoes for long enough to understand why he thinks/acts the way he does.

In 2012, either June 21 or December 21, the Mayo calendar runs out, and the world begins a new era which is focused on development of empathy and world-wide co-operation for the environmental survival of the human race.

Give it 200 more years, and racism will be a redundant word in an old dictionery.

40 years ago, native aborigines in Australia were being shot like kangaroos in weekend hunting expeditions. Black men were being thrown into jail for staring with "alleged" lust at a white girl.

Not all the old guard racists have grown old and died yet, but a powerful broom of change is sweeping through the world, and the energy that kept racism alive so longer, is beginning to weaken with legislation. Just give it time.

It is exciting that white girls are choosing to pick their own boyfriends, rather than fathers saying, "bring home a black boyfriend and you will be thrown out on the street in disgrace and be disinherited - and we will arrange for the guy to be castrated".

===========

i kinda like that aborigines hunt thing :p

Shoot Saraha: Lock a White guy & a Black Man up together for more than 2 weeks together. there's a 99% chance the White guys going to be on his knees about every other day and offering his Mussy weekly. Its called the "American Prison System"

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Shoot Saraha: Lock a White guy & a Black Man up together for more than 2 weeks together. there's a 99% chance the White guys going to be on his knees about every other day and offering his Mussy weekly. Its called the "American Prison System"

This is the stupid racist shit that he is referring to.

jd1488, I take it you haven't been to prison. Trust me The higher archy of prison isn't some fictional tv show, Whites are ***** by blacks everyday and from what I've witnessed very few /no whites ***** blacks

This kind of BULLSHIT IS WHY I HARDLY COME HERE ANY MORE. mAC IS THE ONLY WITH BRAINS HERE. saraha the mayian calender runs out only because it runs in a cycle and thats where it stopped, mayo i thought that was made from egg whites and a little oil

carina, just when you decide to leave, you start releasing humor for the first time. This is a side of your personality we haven't seen before. Stick around and drop more on us, as light relief from the embattled economy.

Enlighten me more on your mayian calendar views - some say, "max out the credit cards as you don't need to pay them off, coz world ENDS in 2012".

Do you believe the world ends that soon?
Will cuckolds go to Heaven?
What about Bulls?

Macho husbands might be the slaves in Heaven.
Cuckoldresses might get shoes with 9 inch stilettos to prod the slaves.

Saraha: We're all going to Hell, Most will just spend more time there!!

People these days that are racist are snobby people that only care about themselves. I TOTALLY agree with you. Some people have problems with others because of their SKIN COLOR. I mean seriously, what the heck? Don't judge someone you don't even know by how they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread