• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

racist

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
I was reading under the Mormon laws and they do not recognize a black man as a worthy person. It is against there laws for a interracial relationship and if you marry other then white white you can never go to mormon heaven which is a higher heaven then the one most people know and never hold office because you are not a worthy person if you are black. So this racist church has got one running as in Romney so if you want to put a racist in vote for this fuck head.

What's Your Point?

Look at violent crime statistics. Have you heard of female circumcision? All black african countries are backward cesspools (i.e., Somalia and Sierra Leone).

Read the "Bell Curve." It is enlightening.

Face it Negro erectus is just a large cocked, small brained primate.

WARNED POST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Religion

Every religion has it's 'higher' laws..........all crap to me.....not one of them would be recognized by the TRUE god......who..or what ever that is........

WTF?!? Ban this guy.

So Worf, what the hell are you doing here then? Mitt Romney and his Republican brethren are racists, but you take the cake! Somebody ban this MF already.

ot123

Is that what you do to someone who disagrees with you? You want them banned/supressed?

That is quite cowardly.

Worf said:
Look at violent crime statistics. Have you heard of female circumcision? All black african countries are backward cesspools (i.e., Somalia and Sierra Leone).

Why do I suddenly get the feeling that you are going, going GONE!

doc2647 said:
Every religion has it's 'higher' laws..........all crap to me.....not one of them would be recognized by the TRUE god......who..or what ever that is........

Don't worry, god is a she :))

history

Worf said:

Egypt is in Africans also one of the greatest civilizations in the anciet world along with the Greeks and Romans..know your history before you open your mouth..

muleman said:
I was reading under the Mormon laws and they do not recognize a black man as a worthy person. It is against there laws for a interracial relationship and if you marry other then white white you can never go to mormon heaven which is a higher heaven then the one most people know and never hold office because you are not a worthy person if you are black. So this racist church has got one running as in Romney so if you want to put a racist in vote for this fuck head.

I fucked a mormon back in 1992, and man did she have a nice round booty,,,,,and yes she did tell me that she would be in trouble if her family found out.

Wait a min. So according to you "OT123", all republicans are racists?? You arrogant idot !! with the exception of what that *$#* "WORF" wrote at the beginning of this thread, that statement cannot go without being challenged. A person is not a racist by being a republican just like being a democrate doesnt make a person environmentaly savy !! So get off it and get back to the point about a true racist "WORF".

Worf said:

WARNED POST.
This is a warning one more you are gone. Hate is not a part of this site.

when I was a young teen living in Colorada (up in the San Louis Valley), there was a couple in our (I was Mormon back then) who were what was considered at the time "inter-racial". He was a blond blue-eyed guy, and she was a very beautiful Black haired (so black it was almost blue) Mexican girl, both in their early 20's.

They got married in the church, both families got along well (and many people in the church thought they made a beautifaul couple).

But, there were those few that did not agree with the marriage, and that he married outside of his "race" (still not sure how that works. I figured a few years later we were all the same race, Human Race, just in different colors, sizes etc.).

Anyhow, they had to move to Salt Lake City, where mixed marriages occurred (more in Hispanic and White as opposed to Black and White). Last I saw them (which was 10 years later) they had 2 beautiful children, and had been married in the Mormon Temple.

An interesting thing to read about Muleman, we can all do with education. I have no idea if any of what you say is true as I only have the internet to research, but the reasons behind this apparant belief seems to be explained quite well here:

Black Mormon Homepage

When all said and done, I like these two quotes:

The Book of Mormon says that "he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile." (2 Nephi 26:33).

Most black Mormons today are members of the LDS Church ("Mormon Church"), headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. There are about 200,000 black Mormons in the world today, about 150,000 of them in Africa.

Yes mhall but if you study farther the black are unworthy when they die they don't go on to heaven but if you want to really study this there are two heavens the one most believe in then a higher heaven is the mormon heaven. On line also look up the Mormon Massacre this will give you what foundation this Morman faith is built upon. Look up and read about it as I think this will clarify alot to you about the mormons.

I am a true agnostic and not a fan of any religion. I do enjoy studying them all - it is amazing how much ignorance all religions cause

soon as i saw title of this thread i new it would be crazy....

Mule, youre point is well taken, but I wouldnt just discount a candidate cause of his affiliation with any religion...actions speak louder than words...or beliefs to me...I honeslty know exactly ZERO about Romney, hadnt even heard of him until 3 months ago... same as i have not formed any opinions against obama for his religion. again i dont know much about him and how his religious beliefs have marked his decisions and actions.

I do hope that what RO says is true, and I would love to see a female Presidnet one day...just not Clinton who I cannot ever trust.

mhall said:
I am a true agnostic and not a fan of any religion. I do enjoy studying them all - it is amazing how much ignorance all religions cause
This is very true there is alot of ignorance on religions everything is how you want to read into it but I'll tell you this a black man can never hold a priesthood in the mormon religion and one sixth of negro blood in anyone the best you can be is a servant in their eyes. Read about it when you have some time and you will understand what I'm talking about. Is there a mormon church in the uk or lds same diff?

hubby i dont think 0T23 or whatever was calling all republicans racist, but trying to reply to the original post...thats how i understood his post..maybe i misinterpreted it????

Will & Eve said:
Just FYI - the LDS did remove the restriction on Blacks in the priesthood in the 1970s...in fact Romney made a scene about it when he was on meet the press - said he cried when he found out the church had gotten rid of it because he was always troubled by it.

Course anyone can SAY that but there it is.
Thanks Will I never new they did lift it I'll bet it just did break Romney up.

As far as I am aware, the Mormons are not that big in the UK. They only have two Mormon temples in the whole of the country. They are often confused with Jehovah's Witnesses as they seem to follow similar lines in door stepping people to convert them

mhall said:
As far as I am aware, the Mormons are not that big in the UK. They only have two Mormon temples in the whole of the country. They are often confused with Jehovah's Witnesses as they seem to follow similar lines in door stepping people to convert them
Oh you mean you get the watch tower delivered to your door mhall lol how you make them skip your home is hang a set of rosary beads on the front door so they can see them they seem to not come upon your porch then. Or answer the door half naked with a open husler magazine like your reading it they hate that also and ask when is the last time you got laid.

supreme_black_man said:
Egyptians are Caucasion people.

Not milky White but they kinda look like Greeks.

I ain't never met an Egyptian brutha BUT us Africans sure have lots to be proud of my brother.

Like all North African countries...the people of Egypt come in all colors and hues...some looking more arab, some looking more european, some looking more black....and a whole lot of folks that look like a mix of all of the aforementioned people.

Users who are viewing this thread