• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Raging Heat

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
It's terrible to have the feeling of a heated pussy. It's raging for cock and more. Andrew brought coffee into the bedroom and caught me fingering my pussy.
"Don't you ever stop" he said
I smiled at him seeing his cock was hard. He saw I was tortured by not having reached my orgasm yet. He pulled my hand away and leaned down, opened my legs and slid into me. My pussy grasped his dick.
"Oh darling fuck me please" I pleaded in a mewing tone. As always it was good feeling his cum shooting into my cunt.
Minutes later we both felt satisfied but never certain for how long.
Feeling slutish turns me on. Fetish and perversion makes me horny. Andrew's mates have groped me and discreetly push there hands away but my pussy rages
from there touch.
As I was getting ready for the day, rolling nylons up my silky shaven legs and covering my nudity with a dress I received a call, from a university friend who was in the city inviting me to lunch. We hadn't seen each other in several years. At that time he satisfied my raging pussy. This time we will have lunch and nothing else.
Just having heard his voice my nipples rubbed against the dress and my pussy dampened. I am too ashamed to share what happened during lunch, shall I?

Reactions: DaveJ and Milkymilf
Helga said:
It's terrible to have the feeling of a heated pussy. It's raging for cock and more. Andrew brought coffee into the bedroom and caught me fingering my pussy.
"Don't you ever stop" he said
I smiled at him seeing his cock was hard. He saw I was tortured by not having reached my orgasm yet. He pulled my hand away and leaned down, opened my legs and slid into me. My pussy grasped his dick.
"Oh darling fuck me please" I pleaded in a mewing tone. As always it was good feeling his cum shooting into my cunt.
Minutes later we both felt satisfied but never certain for how long.
Feeling slutish turns me on. Fetish and perversion makes me horny. Andrew's mates have groped me and discreetly push there hands away but my pussy rages
from there touch.
As I was getting ready for the day, rolling nylons up my silky shaven legs and covering my nudity with a dress I received a call, from a university friend who was in the city inviting me to lunch. We hadn't seen each other in several years. At that time he satisfied my raging pussy. This time we will have lunch and nothing else.
Just having heard his voice my nipples rubbed against the dress and my pussy dampened. I am too ashamed to share what happened during lunch, shall I?
The important thing, now Helga, with inflation being so high, did he pay for your lunch of did you have to go Dutch Treat? These lunch breaks I've been spending with my woman have been getting costly.

EroticWriter said:
The important thing, now Helga, with inflation being so high, did he pay for your lunch of did you have to go Dutch Treat? These lunch breaks I've been spending with my woman have been getting costly.
He paid

• Wow
Reactions: Gaezel
Helga said:
Just make sure the guy you make it with is not a trans in his spare time. Gotta watch out for Monkey Pox now, the new Democrat inspired world plague.

Users who are viewing this thread