• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Random Invitations

• Thread starterTom_1234
  • Start date

Tom_1234

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hi,

Posting on craigslist can be interesting at times and other times very surprising. Just got an invitation for a gangbang. The organizer promised to 'train' my wife for hotwifing and cuckolding. I doubt he could do that in one night.

Yes CL ads can yield unpredictable results, BUT, so do ads placed elsewhere.

When Karen started cuckolding me in 1999 is was a less electronic world and she had to advertise in a contact magazine and borrowed a friends Poloriod camera to take the photo.

It was more risky as far as being found out was concerned because the magazines were sold in most newsagents and even though they had covered Karen's eyes I recognised the naked photo as her as soon as she showed me the advert. Thankfully women wanting to meet guys who submitted a photo when they advertised did so for free but.

The guys who replied not only had to buy the magazine but pay a forwarding fee, which must have been lucrative because Karen got hundreds of replies each time the advert appeared and more importantly, since everything was done by regular mail, had to supply a return address for her to reply to.

I'm sure this was a more reliable way than CL but as always there were scammers and it took a while to realise that some of the addresses were actually post boxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueballcucky

Users who are viewing this thread