• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Random Thoughts of a Cuckold

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
1. On Canceling Her Date - I get frustrated and even angry when my wife cancels her date, and until recently wondered why. Then I realized that canceling her night out means far less to Krissy than it does to me. Let me explain. My only sexual outlet is through my wife--- and since she has greatly reduced sex with me I have grown more and more dependent on her outside play as my sexual outlet. In fact, most of the time it is my only outlet.

Things are much different for my wife as she has numerous opportunities to enjoy her sexuality. She can keep her date or make another one. The truth is, she can get sex just about anytime she wants--- all she has to do is pick up the phone and call one of her boyfriends. If none of her regulars are available, she can go online and find a new stud or go out and pick a guy up at a party or dance. She can use her vibrator and toys, or better yet she can get me to use them on her. And, there’s always a few couples she can play with if she’s in the mood for an FMF. Hell, if worse comes to worse, she can even have sex with me.

2. On Dogs and Creampies – One of the negatives of being cuckolded by your wife is that she expends most of the energy she has for personal attention on her boyfriends. Let’s face it, cuckolds always get the leftovers. When’s the last time your wife gave you a sensuous massage or loving blowjob? At my house this situation was made worse when Kris got a new little dog (Queeny). Now I not only have to get in line behind her lovers for personal attention--- I have to compete with a fucking dog too. It’s not that I’m an animal hater or anything, it’s just that it was hard enough before Queeny came on board to get any kind of personal attention out of Kristen.

Recently when Kris was on her way home from a date I got it into my head to lock little Queeny in the laundry room so I could enjoy my creampie without being stared at by this shaggy mutt. When Kristen arrived the dog began barking and crying and when it was discovered that little Queeny was locked up I was in big trouble. Subsequently, the dog got paroled and taken into our bed to be loved on, cuddled and smothered with kisses by my loving wife--- while I got put in the “dog house”. No pie for me. But the issue is even greater than this single incident. Clearly Queeny gets more loving attention from Kristen than I do and this is an ongoing (unspoken) sore point for me. All joking aside--- I guess even dogs are more deserving of loving personal attention than a cuckold husband is.

More later,

CuckoldMick :rolleyes:

Mick,
You seem to be overlooking the obvious solution here. If your wife has a dog, you should get yourself a cat. Then, however much you get frozen out by the slut and the mutt, you would have your very own pussy ...

On Eating Cum

3. On Eating Cum – I have heard the question asked a number of times, “Who eats more cum, you or your wife”. A long time ago I thought this was a dumb question…of course it would be the wife, right? But as I have become more and more involved in the cuckold LS my answer to this question has changed considerably. Consider the following:

• During the past five years I have preformed clean up duty approximately 30 times.
  • Over the same period of time my wife has had me consume my own spunk about as many times.
  • In the past five years my wife has “swallowed” about 15 times with her lovers and about 3 times with me for a total of 18 times.

Now I know why the question is asked and why the answer is always the same. ;)

i know the feeling mick i swallow alot more also. my wife so far as not canceled a date yet

The thoughts your random thoughts brought to mind cuckoldmick

Random Thoughts of a Cuckold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. On Canceling Her Date - I get frustrated and even angry when my wife cancels her date, and until recently wondered why. Then I realized that canceling her night out means far less to Krissy than it does to me. Let me explain. My only sexual outlet is through my wife--- and since she has greatly reduced sex with me I have grown more and more dependent on her outside play as my sexual outlet. In fact, most of the time it is my only outlet

No one ever said a cuckolds life was easy or fun. I feel we gave up our status as a true man and husband and became willing servants to the mistress. Based on you statement, "my only sexual outlet is through my wife" you desire for her to have sex with men so that you have the pleasure of cleaning them and tasting their cum from your wifes pussy. Many hot women are bisexual and enjoy other women. When you agreed to share your wife you should have realized you would be sharing more than her sexual favors. At this point Krissy owns you and you should do what she desires without complaint. She must be a very understanding mistress not to have called her GF over stripped you and preformed CBT(cock,Ball Torture) on you.

Be carefull of what you ask, because you just might get it, come to mind. Did you and Krissy sign a cuckold agreement? I think you are a lucky cuck. Has she feminized you yet? Have you sucked off her lovers, and been fucked by them?

I hope you will realize the nature of being a cuckold, and stop whining. With the right treatmeant you can be a wonderfull cuck.

Attachments

• 1807297221.jpg
    1807297221.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 270
  • burn.jpg
    burn.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 306
  • evilwoman.jpg
    evilwoman.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 278
  • HarshMistress.jpg
    HarshMistress.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 256
  • peniswhipped.jpg
    peniswhipped.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 262
The cuck has to be stronger than
the strongest of bulls and more resilient

....all for a few moments of _intense_
masturbatory pleasure .....4 Julie is once
again out in the vanguard on this issue

Mimi, thank you for your comments. I have wrestled a bit with the concept cuckold of self sacrifice--- that is to not expect anything in return for agreeing to the “gift” and that this freedom is for my wife’s sole pleasure. I have been working on this though. Over the past year she has enjoyed complete freedom to see who she wants, when she wants. When she arrives home I have stopped asking for sex and even wait for an invitation from her before carrying out my cuckold clean up duties. Sometimes she refuses me this pleasure, and I have learned not to complain. It takes some training to get to this point, and I’m working on it. There’s no punishment involved--- but her disapproval is punishment enough, since it is my single purpose to make her happy.

I suggested that we prepare and sign a full blown contract last year, but Kris didn’t think we needed one. What we did instead is prepare a single page memorandum of understanding that presented the basic rules and we signed it. Below is the basic language from the memo:

Husband Mickey freely gives the “Gift” to his wife Kristen as a symbol of his love, trust, understanding and devotion to our marriage, and both agree to the following:

We have a very strong marriage and love each very much. Our mutual love and devotion are absolute and unbending.

We mutually agree to this lifestyle and promise to continue to maintain a loving marriage that includes a healthy sexual relationship.

Sexual experiences enjoyed by Kirsten are shared and valued by both partners, and will not generate any hurt feelings, guilt, remorse, jealousy or interpersonal drama.

Using good judgment, outside partners will be carefully screened as our health and safety always comes first.

Kristen may have outside lovers of her choice at any time for her pleasure and enjoyment.

Kristen’s sexual needs and desires shall always come first, and it is at her sole discretion to involve Mickey in her outside play.

That’s it for now. Kris has not made a real effort to feminize me at this point, suggest chastity or ask me to participate in bi-sexual activities with her lovers (though she did make me wear her panties two weeks ago when she let me watch).

I’m going to work on the whining problem I have. Thanks.

CuckoldMick

Graphic to Illustrate Thought No. 3

Self explanatory.....

Attachments

• U.jpg
    U.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 318
4. To B[J] or Not to B[J]. That is the question. My wife promised to give me a blow job on Valentines Day as a special treat. This on face value appears to be a wonderful gift from her to me. But I have to tell you I have had blowjobs promised before and then they never happened. In fact, the BJ she intends to give me on Sunday is one she has been promising for several months.

Some background would be good. Around Halloween, 2008, in a discussion in front of our best friends, Kristen and I argued about the blowjob issue. I brought up the fact that she never gave me oral sex, and she countered with an embarrassing disclosure that I could not cum this way and, in fact, sometimes didn’t even get aroused. The tiff ended with her telling me, and our friends, that she didn’t care if she ever gave me a blowjob again.

The truth of the matter is, Kristen was correct; I had trouble at the onset of our relationship with BJs principally because her “style” of giving head was so different from my former wife. In a sentence, my ex gave slow, methodical BJs, and Kristen gets into it, moving fast, licking balls, etc.--- which I psychologically equated to being “rushed”. So I lost interest sometimes. Since I have the floor I can tell the group that I believe this was an easily fixed problem, with proper communication and modification of technique. But this issue was never properly addressed in these ways.

So as of October 2008 I was banned for life from getting a blowjob from Kristen. And she meant it. It wasn’t until May 15, 2009 that she finally relented and gave me a single blowjob in the shower one afternoon--- 7 months after her edict. That was the last time Kris gave me oral sex. It’s now been 9 months since that blessed day in the bath. And I have no idea how long it had been before our ill-fated argument that October night. My guess is that I have only had 2 BJs in the past 2 years or so.

So this is a big moment for me and Kristen. The suspense is building as is the pressure on me to make sure everything works out okay. I will give you all a report on Monday February 15th.

5. Just Thinking. What could be better than being a cuckold to the woman you love? This being written, what could be worse than being a cuckold to the woman you love? Its sweet, erotic paradox. Each time my wife has a date I am consumed by sustained sexual arousal mixed with erotic humiliation and heated anguish. In the deep, dark recesses of my mind, though, I secretly love it--- in the face of all reason. And when she returns to me with a slutty glow on her face and HIS sperm swimming inside her tummy, all I want to do is share her expereince by cleaning her pussy. Am I crazy, or is all of this really okay?

So you didn't get the BJ then ?

Peak--- Amazingly I did get the blowjob on Valentines Day. Not to complain, since as Kristen's cuckold I have no real right to do so--- but the BJ only lasted about 5 minutes and then she was up and out. I suppose I am an ungrateful man, but my BJ in comparison to her BF's 3 hour fuckfest the next day somehow did not measure up---- but then again, I do not measure up to what he was able to give her. So in the final analysis I better just take what I got, her generousity, and shut up. Oh and by the way, when I came in her mouth she moved up and gave me a deep French kiss--- pushing my own cum in my mouth. I had sticky cum on my lips for about an hour afterwards. Its the most I could expect--- and I feel badly for thinking less of the pleasure she gave me.

Crazy ? NO- OK ? Sure when my X-wife was cucking ? cheating on me I hated it and loved it too. the problem was the jealousy was the worst. Caused fights between us and physical confrontations w/ her Boyfriend ect. Instead of surrendering to it. My X had lost respect for me long ago, so our marriage was doomed from the get go, but at it worst it was the Best. And I miss it alot. and love to think of all the guys she's been with since that time (1989) LOL

CuckoldMick,

CuckoldMick said:
Amazingly, I did get the blowjob on Valentine's Day.

Great! You're a fortunate cuckold. Congratulations for persuading your gorgeous wife to give you some pleasure she normally prefers to avoid.

CuckoldMick said:
... When I came in her mouth, she moved up and gave me a deep French kiss pushing my own cum into my mouth. I had sticky cum on my lips for about an hour afterwards.

It's VERY nice you ejaculated, even though it only took about 5 minutes, and very creative of your sexy wife to force you to eat your cum thereby reminding you of your status in her marriage.

CuckoldMick said:
It's the most I could expect--- and I feel badly for thinking less of the pleasure she gave me.

Hey... your hotwife gave you a lot. If you ejaculated into her mouth, what more could you possibly have expected...? It's hotter still that she then fed you your own cum.

—Custer

6. On Anal Sex

My wife really likes anal sex--- and I like to give it to her too. Only problem is that early on in our relationship Kristen would offer me anal, but I was so excited and nervous that I often had trouble keeping it hard enough to actually cut the deal. After she started taking outside lovers she stopped offering her ass to me but quite often let her boyfriends have her this way.

And to make matters more humiliating, she always tells me when she has had anal sex. Actually it’s even worse than this---- she usually lets me know in advance that she intends to let her lover fuck her in the ass a few days before her date. Of course, this means she never misses an opportunity to tell me about getting ass fucked when she gets home--- usually with the number of orgasms it gave her.

Over the past 8 months she has allowed her favorite BF to fuck her in the ass multiple times (including the last time they were together)--- and she always lets me know that she let him have her this way.

In addition to the multi-faceted issues of denial, humiliation, etc. that comes with the territory--- the pot is richened because she ever allows me to have anal with her. This entire matter goes back five years when she first started playing solo. Her first two lovers both got to fuck her in the ass, while I was denied the same pleasure. I remember one time when Kris came home and announced, “I asked Dan if he wanted to cum in my mouth or my ass (giggling)….pause… (giggle)… and he decided to cum in my ass (laughing). I could go on, but you get the idea.

CuckoldMick

On Anal Sex---Addendum

When you're waiting at home and you know your wife is going to let her BF have anal with her it generates sweet and sour feelings of lust and humiliation. There's nothing quite like it.... And the image of her on her knees with her lover's cock buried in her asshole is branded on your mind forever. Your humiliation is complete when she let's her BF cum in her ass--- something she won't ever let you do.

Attachments

• Anal 4.jpg
    Anal 4.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Anal 2a.jpg
    Anal 2a.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Anal 3.jpg
    Anal 3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Anal 1.jpg
    Anal 1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 95
very hot...

my hot wife only lets her Bulls Fuck her ass...

its off limits to me, except to clean....

Meat4MySweet said:
very hot...

=========

as well as it should be cuckboy :D

Anal sex

Meat4MySweet said:
very hot...

For us - anal sex was one of the first reasons she said she cuckolded me, I couldn't stay hard to fuck her ass so she always needed to get it that way from other men.

I was soo happy with pussy, I can't understand why when you can have pussy you'd want to put your cock in someone's ass!

Users who are viewing this thread