• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate my 32 y/o wifes pussy

• Thread starterusemywife_please
  • Start date

usemywife_please

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2008
Rate my 32 y/o wifes pussy.
Want to get sum BBC in that hole.

Attachments

• 000_0087.jpg
    000_0087.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 701
  • 000_0083.jpg
    000_0083.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_0342222222.jpg
    IMG_0342222222.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,423
  • a2e3[1][2].jpg
    a2e3[1][2].jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 831
  • 4dd3[2].jpg
    4dd3[2].jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 696
Your wife has a great pussy. I definitely needs to be stretched

wifes pussy

she could sure use a good BBC streching

Fantastic ass and pussy, she definitely needs a big cock to split her open. Does she know your fantasies? Is she reading these responses?

nice! Could only be better if it was overflowing with cum !

thanks for shareing she has avery pretty pussy and nice ass

Desperate...

She seems desperate for BBC...
Hubby get her what she wants!!!
Black studs...
~)_(~

nice. can only be better stuffed with black cock and overflowing with cum.

that is a very delicious pussy and yes she needs a nice thick bbc

% 100 very hot

Above your bed in big letters, write "my wife's sexuality belongs exclusively to her lovers".

That means you will have to ask permission to have sex with your wife, which is fair because you are her cucky.

And if your mother-in-law happens to wander into your bedroom, she will smile and pat her daughter's back for taking charge of the household.

Berenia said:
Above your bed in big letters, write "my wife's sexuality belongs exclusively to her lovers".

That means you will have to ask permission to have sex with your wife, which is fair because you are her cucky.

And if your mother-in-law happens to wander into your bedroom, she will smile and pat her daughter's back for taking charge of the household.

yes berenia...yes in deed...this slattern hot wife must be seeded and feeded atmost...to continue the era of the studs in this life on earth....this sexy slut must be used every single day....and that noob small dick in the picture must not touch her pussy lips...cause she needs a real cock...to open her pussy and search for a totally new sexy life inside that vagina...

hire me your sexy bitch and make sure that i will make The studs fuck addiction in her heart and bloods forever...as you will be allowed to help her enjoying me...and also allowed to clean the hot and fresh CreamPie......after the Pollination she will get by me

Pollination ??? yes cucky boy...cause this is what she was created for....and you must keep the track on that way..cause your hot bitchy wife deserves a Real Hard Cock......

WOW that pussy is nice and pnk and very fuckable...shiw us some more!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread