mycock4.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 583
  • mycock9.jpg
    mycock9.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 523
  • jean_cock2.jpg
    jean_cock2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 569
It does look like it could get the job done! Nice abs!

your cock

Love to see that go inside my wife and down my throat

HotBlueEyez: Nice cock. Your cock will definitely reach deep inside my wife's pussy that I will NEVER be able to reach with my tiny dick. I will be more than happy to prepare my wife's pussy by licking it and getting it hot and wet so she can ride your cock balls deep. And then, of course, I will be around to clean her cum soaked pussy afterward. You are the man HotBlueEyez; and I am a cuck boy. You deserve to fuck my wife 10 times more than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, and youre ripped. Women must LOVE you

mmmm, I'd kneel down for that ;)

There is someone I'd like to see that go into.

Don't feel bad....

HotBlueEyez,

HotBlueEyez said:
Tell me what you think.

Well, normally I would resist the urge to be this blunt.... but since your question is so direct, I guess I gotta' tell ya'. Your cock is much too large and long. I suggest a partial penectomy to reduce it's erect length to (at most) one-third or, better still, one-fourth the length shown in your photos. As you probably know, surveys show most women find it hard to feel even slightly attracted to a man with a cock any longer than about four inches.

My condolences for your genetically-unfortunate circumstances. But, take heart.... there is probably an understanding woman for you "out there" somewhere, despite your disheartening handicap.

—Custer

My wife likes them to be cut, 7 to 8" long, thick, straight and of uniform color.. So I'm thinking that she would find yours pretty close to perfect. 4/5 stars

Very nice my gf likes your dick and stomach too

Nice

Love to see that in my Latina wife's pussy.

Can...?

HotBlueEyez said:
Tell me what you think

You show how much cum it can spit?

very sexyy. i wanna ride that dick and feel those tight abs.

Impressive Tool, nice and BIG: It would be better going in & out of my wife's pussy long & hard

Very nice! Very suckable! A tool like yours has many wonderful uses.

I really would love to see my naked wife straddle your lap and impale herself on that very nice cock and ride it uninhibitedly to orgasm after orgasm! It might just be a little too big for her but I'm sure she would take every inch and probably scream a little as she got it all the way in. She loves to scream and gets so hot sometimes she doesn't even realize, or even care, how loud she gets! And I'm sure that tool would do the trick! Very nice!!!

nice cock

just what my mature wife needs contact me

My wife has had several that are similar to your cock and would have enjoyed having you pound her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She also would want your cock more than just once. grt

i like ur cock