• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate My Wife And Cum Tribute!!

• Thread starterT70
  • Start date

T70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2017
She loves to hear what you would do to her as well.

IMG_0022.JPG

Reactions: moltenneeds, Geglu, okdeacon and 1 other person
She's beautiful ! Hot titties and a fabulous ass ! Love to have my cock in that pretty mouth ! On her knees , cock down her throat , looking up at me with teary eyes and drool running down her chin dripping on those sexy titties ! We need to see more hot pics of her sweet sexy ass !

Reactions: toolman2c
Nice looking girl, would love to fuck her up the arse pulling back on her hair

Reactions: T70 and toolman2c
jps18 said:
She's beautiful ! Hot titties and a fabulous ass ! Love to have my cock in that pretty mouth ! On her knees , cock down her throat , looking up at me with teary eyes and drool running down her chin dripping on those sexy titties ! We need to see more hot pics of her sweet sexy ass !

That is usually how she likes it. She loves to gag on cock and let everything drool out of her mouth letting it drip down her tits and into her pussy when she's on her knees. Even on a few occasions after you have cum into her mouth she still leave the cock in their till you get soft. She says she wants to make use of her mouth all the way till the finish.

Reactions: bzncumlvr
jrtemple said:
Nice looking girl, would love to fuck her up the arse pulling back on her hair

She would like that and is hesitant at first. But after you slide it into her ass she usually moans and tells you it hurts but just takes it anyways and lets you finish.

T70 said:
She would like that and is hesitant at first. But after you slide it into her ass she usually moans and tells you it hurts but just takes it anyways and lets you finish.

Half the fun is her trying to throw me off and I hang on to her hair tight, bit like a buckaroo but more like a fuckaroo!!

Nice *****! I would love to see more of her. She has a very nice slut next door look. I make XXX fake magazine covers I would love to feature this slut. Let me know if you're interested I can send you examples of my work. You may even be able to find some of my work under fucking fakes on this website. Let me know

Szcottie said:
Nice *****! I would love to see more of her. She has a very nice slut next door look. I make XXX fake magazine covers I would love to feature this slut. Let me know if you're interested I can send you examples of my work. You may even be able to find some of my work under fucking fakes on this website. Let me know
Yah I would love to see them. Please post.

Would love to see her sucking down my cock and swallowing my load.

IMG_20170916_190544234.jpg

elitetx91 said:
Would love to see her sucking down my cock and swallowing my load.

IMG_20170916_190544234.jpg
You could use her however you wanted. She is really good at giving up her body for what ever you need to finish.

T70 said:
Yah I would love to see them. Please post.
Here is some of my work. I have a lot more. Let me know.

Nicky Sluts & Whores Magazine.jpg Slut Natascha Magazine.jpg Beatrice Magazine Cover.jpg Andrea Austin Cover.jpg

Reactions: kmbe, zac1 and Jen's hubby
Szcottie said:
Here is some of my work. I have a lot more. Let me know.

Nicky Sluts & Whores Magazine.jpg Slut Natascha Magazine.jpg Beatrice Magazine Cover.jpg Andrea Austin Cover.jpg
hey szcottie- who's the ***** in the feb 2011 edition? that's a nice piece of ass.

tanktopwillie said:
hey szcottie- who's the ***** in the feb 2011 edition? that's a nice piece of ass.
It's a nice little slut named Nicky. She is 24 and loves to be shared by her boy friend

Jen's hubby said:
very good magazine cover !!!
Maybe I can make one for you?

Users who are viewing this thread