• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate my wife. Big ass, craves big cock!

• Thread starterjust4pleasure
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck my wife?

• No, not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

just4pleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2010
About six months ago I had a dream where I came home and found my wife getting fucked by a black guy with a big fat cock. In my dream my wife was getting pounded doggystyle and was loving & enjoying every minute of it. I did not interupt there fuck session but I could clearly feel a sense of jealousy and extreme sexual arousal all at the same time. In this dream I remember unzipping my pants and quietly began stroking my cock as I heard my wife moan like she's never moaned before as this huge cock entered her hot wet pussy from behind. I went ahead and confessed this dream to my wife. At first she thought I was a bit crazy. But now enjoys talking about it during our own fuck sessions. It sure makes her pussy super wet. She has now confessed to me that she fantasizes of having a big fat cock in her mouth and deep inside her hot pussy. I continue to fantasize about her getting fucked hard by a bigger cock. I can't seem to get this off my mind. I must be fucken crazy.........Anyways, anything over 8 inches would satisfy her. What do you think, any takers? What would you do with these tits and ass?

LOVE the dark nips!

Those dark nipples are HOT! Beautiful round ass also! Good move by telling her about the dream. Put it in her mind that you get horny by visualizing her getting pounded by a fat black cock. Women never forget, she'll be cucking you in no time.

perfect 4 BBC

ı think try the anal sex with that slut wife big ass

Appreciate the comments so far. Sure is a turn on just seeing how many guys would like to bang my wife. Keep'em coming!

Love the wife's ass! If you were in social I could be honored.

If you're near mass, let me know, I want to fuck her.
;-)

The wife told me the other day how hot and horney it makes her reading and seeing how many of you here would like to fuck her big ass and hot wet pussy. Our fuck sessions have never been better!!!

What happened to the picture

just4pleasure said:
About six months ago I had a dream where I came home and found my wife getting fucked by a black guy with a big fat cock. In my dream my wife was getting pounded doggystyle and was loving & enjoying every minute of it. I did not interupt there fuck session but I could clearly feel a sense of jealousy and extreme sexual arousal all at the same time. In this dream I remember unzipping my pants and quietly began stroking my cock as I heard my wife moan like she's never moaned before as this huge cock entered her hot wet pussy from behind. I went ahead and confessed this dream to my wife. At first she thought I was a bit crazy. But now enjoys talking about it during our own fuck sessions. It sure makes her pussy super wet. She has now confessed to me that she fantasizes of having a big fat cock in her mouth and deep inside her hot pussy. I continue to fantasize about her getting fucked hard by a bigger cock. I can't seem to get this off my mind. I must be fucken crazy.........Anyways, anything over 8 inches would satisfy her. What do you think, any takers? What would you do with these tits and ass?

Can't rate what I can't see

where are the pics?

Users who are viewing this thread