• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Re: Cuckold Caoch

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date

slinky67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
Hi all. just a quick question...i have been chatting online with a few cuckolds in the last few weeks...and they have all asked have i heard or read Cuckold Coach by Kole Raymond ...i personally haven't, i just checked the site...and seems all above board, but the book itself...is $29.99...not what i would call cheap...but as i said i haven't read...so can't really comment.

So a question...has anybody bought it...was it a scam...was it worth the money etc. One friend is happy to buy it, just asked if it was legit or not...and i said i will try on here to find out if it is or not. I believe it also comes as a pdf download.

Cheers

Slinky

slinky67 said:
Hi all. just a quick question...i have been chatting online with a few cuckolds in the last few weeks...and they have all asked have i heard or read Cuckold Coach by Kole Raymond ...i personally haven't, i just checked the site...and seems all above board, but the book itself...is $29.99...not what i would call cheap...but as i said i haven't read...so can't really comment.

So a question...has anybody bought it...was it a scam...was it worth the money etc. One friend is happy to buy it, just asked if it was legit or not...and i said i will try on here to find out if it is or not. I believe it also comes as a pdf download.

Cheers

Slinky

============

don't we have our own 'coach' right here? Custard Stand?

lol

Then someone has beat him to putting their "vast" knowledge to print...and maybe make a few bucks out of it...as apposed to giving out his wisdom for free! :)

Hi Slinky.

I just recently posted here on this forum about
a small website that i found wich contains
some FREE articles that presents some ideas and
methods on how to talk your wife or girlfriend
into cuckolding you.

http://www.cuckold-me-now.com/

goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread