• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Re-introducing myself.

• Thread starterWannabe93066
  • Start date

Wannabe93066

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2015
I want to re-introduce myself. I used to be known as Cuck-Rick on this board. I upgraded my computer, and lost my stored password. I tried several times to get a new password. Each time it said it was sending a new password to my email, I didn't get any thing. I tried to contact the administrator, didn't get any response from that either. My last choice was to re-register with a new user name and a new email address.

I would like to get my old identity back, but if that's not possible this will be the new me!

Thanks Saraha!

Could be worse. Cuck Rick could have stolen not only your identity but could have run off with your wife! I mean she would really think it was you, but younger and more virile of course. Cuck Rick could then remember his password and post stories on here about his adventures with her....

Welcome back!
I've missed you AND your slut wife!
Hope you both have been doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread