• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Re: Why Whites are targeted?

• Thread starterkavilaan
  • Start date

kavilaan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
This form is becoming target from for innocent white people.

Why is it not allowed to post back whores who roam around any downtown area of any city?

How come nobody is posting gagging and degarding black whores/bitches videos on this board?

Does Dark Cavern mean people are dark in their minds and souls?

kavilaan said:

Why is it not allowed to post back whores who roam around any downtown area of any city?

How come nobody is posting gagging and degarding black whores/bitches videos on this board?

You know you got a big fucking hardon for Ro as your ass has been banned from chat. You come in here now and call people third class whores and asked to be deleted from the chat then you come back today pissing and a moaning because she or anyone will let you back in well you are out of here for a month and if you come back with your fucking piss ass attitude you will be gone.

You're just too nice a guy Mule. This bullshit with a few assholes jumping on Ro has to stop. The act is getting old. Just think if Ro gets tired of it and decides she doesn't need the aggravation anymore. Do you want to mod chat? Didn't think so.

When an asshole comes out and goes out of his way to start a thread to "call out" a mod, he fully expects to get banned. He wants to get banned and go out in a blaze of glory. Why disappoint him?

You mods need to realize that an attack on any one of you is an attack on all of you. Zero Tolerance should be the rule. This site it not a "right" for anybody.

Norm

Thanks for your support, guys.

BT,W any hope for a third class ***** to get a job at your new business?

kavilaan said:

OK I think English is someone's 3rd or 4th language.

RoSquirts said:
Thanks for your support, guys. BTW any hope for a third class ***** to get a job at your new business?

Ohhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaah Baby! A big neon sign would go on outside of the Pussy Paradise proclaiming that "RO IS IN THE HOUSE!

Those lucky guys would line up from your bed, out your room, down the hall, out the door and around the block on "RO NIGHT".

I'd be going down the line collecting the money and Pimp would be giving them a "short arm" inspection to make sure they can fill a Magnum Condom. (We all know that's what he dreams of doing anyway.)

Poor Mule would have his hands full at all times with the toughest job of all. Interviewing new talent. Oops, whats that Mule? Kayla just called and wants an interview? You bastard! Why am I always stuck handling the money.

Norm

SaltandPepper98 said:
Ohhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaah Baby! A big neon sign would go on outside of the Pussy Paradise proclaiming that "RO IS IN THE HOUSE!

Those lucky guys would line up from your bed, out your room, down the hall, out the door and around the block on "RO NIGHT".

I'd be going down the line collecting the money and Pimp would be giving them a "short arm" inspection to make sure they can fill a Magnum Condom. (We all know that's what he dreams of doing anyway.)

Poor Mule would have his hands full at all times with the toughest job of all. Interviewing new talent. Oops, whats that Mule? Kayla just called and wants an interview? You bastard! Why am I always stuck handling the money.

Norm
I just got done with Kayla damn she is good Norm we will make alot off of her but I'm gonna keep her to myself awhile. You have to handle all the money because with that little dick of yours you cant train the gals like they should be so count the damn money and let mule ride our girls.

the thing is that a lot of people are using this site to express his racism against white people

this is really lame and sad because this site is for fun

Not even sure why anyone bothered to make an attempt to answer someone who has no clue on spelling or even simple grammar.

Because like the man above you said. This site is for fun and Mule and I have fun. Even in a dreary thread like this we can make it fun.

kavilaan said:

When have us Whites ever been abused on this forum?

You are just a racist.

I am a marxist and at least we love all our brothers, black or white.

There is a separate thread or category on this web site that does display non-white women. No one is targeting anyone here.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Because like the man above you said. This site is for fun and Mule and I have fun. Even in a dreary thread like this we can make it fun.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooowwwwwwww!:hump:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread