• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ready wife

• Thread startersmokinwifey
  • Start date

smokinwifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2009
The wifey is just about ready to take the plunge into the interracial pool. She is 28 and hasnt been with another man in over 10 years. I got her into IR movies with lex steele. Then i bought her his dildo and now we are toying with the idea of really trying it. We both have some reserves but overall we are completely turn on by the thought of having her expierence a bbc. Hope you like the pic, let us know what you think gentlemen, especially blackmen.

I think you're right....she is so ready....GOOD LUCK!!!!

She's HOT!!!!

struting her stuff

we would love more comments and for those who want more well she is giving it to you. last night cute bikini outfit.

Your username fits perfect. That black skirt looks good on her!

Excellent. Another white wife about to embark on a life of sexual ecstacy.

wow she is so cute. best of luck to you in your efforts. Take is slow and do not push or your wife to fast or you will regret.

smokin and ready

bbc

good luck, few females regret trying black men out most often its the white male whom feels left out. take it slowly and you both will be fine. I know several couples whom have enbarked on this and have never looked back. be cautious at start until you get to know a guy for at least 3 months.
Be upfront with what you are seeking and have a drink or two before goiong any further. getting a 'feel'
for the other guy is important. teh right black man will take oyur wife to point of ectasy again and again and she will want ot again and again. for you too if you find it a a turn on will also be rewarding.
there are even some hwom have gone onot next step but never rush things lots of time and making most of it will be best way forward. if ? oyu do both enjoy it later please try and post a few pic's for us .thanks.

She has a great body and is going to make a BBC VERY happy. :)

Where in the East Coast you're from? She's hot as hell. She looks ready to take the plunge.

Very HOT! Hope you get her a BBC soon. Please share the moment with us here!

Hey Smokin', I really don't mean to be a blocker but you said both of you still have some reservations. I don't think this is something you should jump in to if you ANY doubts whatsoever. Remember, you're married and about to partake in something, that many would consider, infidelity so choose carefully and make sure it's something BOTH of you want. Once that's decided; jump in and enjoy. Good luck to you both.

thanks for the comments

We really enjoy the comments and have chatted with some really interesting folks. Thanks for the caution by those who want to make sure we take it slow. We definetly are going to but a couple of days on this site certainly accelerates both of us wanting too. Here are a few more for those who have enjoy the others, and remember we love hearing from you.

Wonderful Woman!

HOTT HOTT HOTT!!!

Love to see nudes of this Black Cock Virgin!

what a sexy girl..

WOW

nice

She is absolutely beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread