• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real man for wife

• Thread starterWickedkittencuck
  • Start date

Wickedkittencuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2022
Some experience in hotwife and cuck. We want more of a hung bull for wife to be able to cum. Husband is small. Submissive and would like full time ownership.
we have kik both chat.

AF860CAD-C697-412B-AFC9-963FEEDD0548.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, Gooiegirl, BigDKMF and 17 others
Hey. Add me on kik. Wezzabatta

Wickedkittencuck said:
Some experience in hotwife and cuck. We want more of a hung bull for wife to be able to cum. Husband is small. Submissive and would like full time ownership.
we have kik both chat.

She is Hot Hot Hot. I'm a cuck and hell I'd fuck her.

Reactions: Wickedkittencuck
Dotslut said:
Anyone for my pussy?
View attachment 1851874Hubby would love to watch and video me being penetrated by several guys with big cocks. I just want to be filled with cocks and cum.
I'd love to fill you up

Reactions: Readyu, Wickedkittencuck, phucker and 1 other person
When your ready to experience a real true bull. Reach out to me at my kik id marcus130571

Reactions: Readyu and Wickedkittencuck
HamboXL

Marcusvalentinbwcbull said:
When your ready to experience a real true bull. Reach out to me at my kik id marcus130571
Kik’d

Wickedkittencuck said:
we have kik both chat.

Kik nickymartini07

Wickedkittencuck said:
we have kik both chat.

My kik is rfish28

Wickedkittencuck said:
we have kik both chat.

Send me your kik. I'd love to chat

Users who are viewing this thread