• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real Men Know Better

• Thread starterrhino
  • Start date

rhino

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
A friend forwarded this link to me.

Flavor Of The Week: Good Clean Fun

It is about how political correctness and feminazi bullshit almost ruined this white man. Good thing real men know better.

"pussified"

Will & Eve said:
BAM!

Exactly right.

Often in chat or other conversations I am asked "Why black guys?" (as part of the larger conversation) and my answer to that has always been that white guys have - as a group - been so pussified by our culture when it comes to women that they no longer can bring themselves to push the appropriate instinctual buttons...while black guys do it without thinking (as a group - always exceptions)

And the white guys who do still have that edge usually are those guys with such temper issues or whatever that they become abusive. As a precentage of the whole, the number of non-abusive-yet-dominant white men (at least in Western nations) is astonishingly small

So I find it easier to suggest a woman seek and prefer black guys just because her luck will be better in terms of getting that set of needs the author refers to met.

All I can add is Amen to that

Users who are viewing this thread