• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

real or not?

• Thread startersolo-mon
  • Start date

solo-mon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2011
debating whether its real or not... you make the call.

http://********.com/movies/784655/plumber_cheating_wife.html

the ending is the best part. you guys chime in.

I would have said, don't stop, then I would have cleaned her up.

^funny. that dude was pounding on her pretty good when hubby showed up. hubby ended up kicking her down... did you notice that? the ending was hilarious. that chick was smokin' hot, while the plumber was some fat turd.

That "tape run" static looking stuff at 2:54 is totally a post produced effect. All hidden cameras now are digital and record onto some type of solid memory like a USB flash drive or a disk. Only thing that runs like that is a tape

Plus the audio would mess up when the video messed up. And it's still totally clear

So if it isn't real he's a cuckold... right? Or she's a hotwife. Either way, he likes watching his wife get banged.

I don't know the differentiation between the two terms (it's never applied to me so I've never cared to look it up). So I'm not sure. They're probably just a swinging couple who had a friend and they all wanted to be in a terribly acted movie together!

Users who are viewing this thread