• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real wife Real sex

• Thread starterweakwhitehubby
  • Start date
W

weakwhitehubby

My wife is 54 years old ,To all who read our posts she does give me imput so we both write in here if you don't like it or think we are not real don't read it ok .My wife is a regular housewife we have been married for 33 years my name is Bob I am 57, but I am sure you know our names and age if you read our other posts this is for the new people who are reading this for the first time.My wife has an unending appetite for black dick ,So enjoy her black men do . PS the pics are old some where taken in 1994 and 1998 when we started in swinging and her fucking black men , she loves fucking black men more than her husband me

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 976
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 880
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 768
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 415
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 936
Where are you located?

Notice she does not wear her wedding rings...do they belong to some black bull now?

Reactions: tlxyz
yes she does belong to a black guy

Please just keep this to one thread. We don't need you to start a new thread everytime you find new pictures.

You've posted 188 times and out of that you've started 128 threads. Please, just give it a rest.

she looks like she is in heaven working on that bbc

hot picks wwh. keep posting

She has her own website. Why do you never mention this? You keep trying to make it sound like you're a real couple- YOU are a fake!

Totally true Whammer I wonder why someone han't started a crusade to ban this absent mind asshole.

lets start a thread with proposed punishments for him for bein so fake

i think he should have to have his pubes plucked one at a time by a fellow white sissy! (but at least he picked a hot slut to copy)

it is our web site I am the web master

Prove it! Offer us all a free week long pass! I'll bet you could make money from it- if we like it we would join. Or we might buy a video, etc.
So time to put your money where you're mouth is.

Users who are viewing this thread