• Thread startercinthia_52
  • Start date

cinthia_52

Wife only, hub is not involved
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2013
Pacific time zone
I'm looking for an experienced assertive man who is interested in on-line role play with an intelligent, experienced sensual woman. You will understand my need for your control to overcome my inherent reticence, and know how to exercise that control without cam or voice, instead use your control over my photographs to ****** me, or threaten to ****** me, to a wider audience. This is not on-line fantasy or cyber chat but actual ******** using a variety of available software, such as join.me and websites to exhibit me. If you have never actually used join.me, then please skip this profile now.

What I want is someone who is capable and willing to connect with me in the on-line environment, that means someone familiar with online tools such as unsee, stepchat, quickvisio or twiddla and who has the intelligence and sensitivity to direct me with affectionate firmness, and, very importantly someone for whom the time difference works. My ideal partner is retired and does not work during the day or is a night hawk or in Europe.

I am available most nights after 11 pm Pacific time. YIM is cinthia_52. Please message, as I won't allow add requests.

Cinthia
52,married, blonde, 5'5, green eyes