• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Really happened, for real

• Thread starter54socalhusband
  • Start date

54socalhusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2006
My wife and I have been having this fantasy of her being with another guy for years. She's come close to dating guys several times but each time they stopped it because she was married. Finally over the weekend she told me that she had a date with a guy she worked with, and that date was last night. She was dressed in a long dress and met the guy for dinner. She told me she didn't want to stay late because she was tired but when five hours had gone by I knew something was going on. She came in late and when we got into bed I asked her what had happened. She was a little reluctant but she finally said that yes they had gone out to dinner and then had sat in the car. He kissed her, then carressed her breasts and finally put his hand not only up her skirt but down her panties as well. She said he touched her long enough that she got really open and wet but when he suggested he go down on her, get a hotel room, and go out with her again, she said no to each of these. But she did come home with her pussy open and wet from another man, and the thrill of it was spectacular. She told me the fantasies we shared we better than the reality with this guy because there just weren't enough fireworks. But for my part I intend to encourage her to go out with him again, or another guy, and see what happens.

Reactions: toolman2c
Your wife is well on the way, she will be a hot wife before Christmas. Make sure she carries condoms in her purse so she does not catch a STD. And if you can arrange to see when she gets her pussy treated, it’s a tremendous sight. Please share with us when she graduates.

Users who are viewing this thread