• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Really in need of advice

• Thread starterakikok
  • Start date

akikok

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2009
First off all, Hello everyone.
English isn't my native language so please bear with me.

Well i've been reading this forum for a while since i am really into the cuckolding stuff.
But probably a lot of guys like me have/had a hard time opening up about it to my wife.

Let me start off.
After 2 years or so i did slowly open up and told her it's my fantasy to see her have sex with a black guy.
Up untill 3 months or so ago she was really being straight forward about it never happening for the usual reasons (no respect, awkwardness)

Then around august she tells me that a friend of hers got them tickets for the chippendales.
She ends up going to the show and comes back a freak in the bed. Wanting to try new things and getting tickets for another upcoming show a few days later.

Same thing happens after the 2nd and 3rd show, and again she acts like a freak in the bed for a few days.
(keep in mind that our sexlife up untill the chippendales show was stale and limited to sex around twice a month)

So as the groupie that she is now she starts following the chippendales through social networks.
On one of these networks she starts to talk regular with a guy who claims that he wants to join the chippendales.
After a month of talking with the guy she hadnt even mentioned him.
Bad mistake of mine was that i ended up checking her email and i've found out that she's been talking with this guy NON Stop.
And the mails seem kinda harmless with just her saying how hot he is and him sending photos of himself.

Now that's all fun and everything, i mean there's nothing wrong with a flirt.
But now things are slowly becoming confusing for me since i can tell she's really trying to hide this guy from me, she's even convinced that i don't know about him.

Ontop of that, a little thing that interested me is that she started shaving her pussy (She's Japanese so that is really something already)

Of course this all might sound like dumb paranoia from my side, but what if i say that all of a sudden she has to go to the exact same city (5 hours from here) as where this guy lives for a business trip.

Now again i'm sorry for my english and i hope my way of making my point came across to you guys, but the questions that remain are...

Am i being paranoid?
Did my fantasy come back and bit me in the ass?
Any advice or opinion would be welcome.

Also for details.
We're both 27 years old
We've been married for about 3 years.
She's Japanese and HAD a bit of a wildside during her earlier years.
The Guy she talks with is black( which she told me is not her type AT ALL!)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Hmm, sounds like she might be onto somthing, or someone...

Did she say she was going to the exact same city for a business trip?? IF so, yea, I would say she is taking some black meat in her nice tight puss.

Question though... for you, you were so interested in having this happen, not that it most likely is, sounds like you don't want it to, Wht not??

wowconfused said:
First off all, Hello everyone.
Also for details.
We're both 27 years old
We've been married for about 3 years.
She's Japanese and HAD a bit of a wildside during her earlier years.
The Guy she talks with is black( which she told me is not her type AT ALL!)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

This is the sort of excuse that even my wife will tell me. He's not my type.

But then when they get fucked, that is the sort of guy they go for. Maybe they say that just to keep our feelings secure.

I would bring it up in a conversation. You guys need to have strong communication and who knows instead it turning into a bad thing it just may turn into a good thing you both can enjoy

By the looks of things I'd say she is and has been cheating on you, but she could also be trying to set things up to grant you your wish. I'd just sit back and see what develops, perhaps follow her to that city, check her emails after she returns no doubt you'll be able to get the jist of what went on. Good luck!

You should just come out and ask her about it in a non confrontational way. If you two can't figure out how to talk with each other and be honest than your marriage isn't strong enough to survive this life style.

babyruthiezhubby said:
You should just come out and ask her about it in a non confrontational way. If you two can't figure out how to talk with each other and be honest than your marriage isn't strong enough to survive this life style.

I am 100% on board with this...

You need to get this out of her, honesty needs to be foremost, and the communication between you two is very important. She needs to come clean, you need to drop the jealousy, and work together to get her BBC. Once you have got her to come clean, you are communicating...number one...set up the ground rules. No one can deviate from those rules without permission from the other.

Good luck, I look forward to reading about your/your wifes progress.

thanks

Thanks for all the words.

I got the chance to quickly read everything at work, but after arriving home i had more time to read through it all.

Really.
The comments are appreciated, because this is the first time i openly mention this subject, and you guys made sense!

I'll give you guys some feedback.

Did she say she was going to the exact same city for a business trip??

Yes it's the exact same city and it's a rather small place where there aren't any Japanese companies located. Just the US military influence is pretty big there.

Question though... for you, you were so interested in having this happen, not that it most likely is, sounds like you don't want it to, Wht not??

Of course i do want it, but i don't like secrecy around it. I'm more than cool with it so why would she hide it.

This is the sort of excuse that even my wife will tell me. He's not my type.

She has been saying that for years now, how she couldn't imagine waking up next to a black guy.
Almost sounds racist when i hear her say it!!

See what develops, perhaps follow her to that city, check her emails after she returns no doubt you'll be able to get the jist of what went on. Good luck!

Thanks, and this is how my response would have been also yesterday.
But i do not wanna loose her, she's a cool woman and i'm just hoping for a mutual understanding.

bastanchury, RockerxSlave, babyruthiezhubby, alsrx700 and MacNfries.

The opinion of you guys was pretty amazing.
And being an impulsive person i acted upon it.
When she came back from work i waited till she was comfortable enough and we started talking about random things which led to our sex life, and how stale it became.
At first she wasn't really responsive till i mentioned what i thought that had to be said.
I told her that i miss the times off us doing "crazy things"
She reacted the same way as i did and wondered where things went wrong.

Now you see this all went pretty well up untill i tried to mention this guy.
Her immediate repsonse was a shocked expression, was kinda funny.
But in the end she admitted that there is a guy, and that she does want to meet him, as a friend!.....and 10 minutes later she told me she wants to meet him out of "curiousity".

in a way i'm happy that she opened up to me.
I just didn't understand why she was so secretive about it.
Supposedly she is was so secretive because she thought i wasn't attracted to her anymore and that i was "testing" her when i mentioned that it's my fantasy to see her with another guy, and that i didn't make her feel as sexy as this guy is doing.

My first response is of course that i maybe did get too caught up into work and that i didnt give her as much compliments as i used too.
But in the end it's a funny surpise to me that she is still quite a sexual person, and being on the same page as me with our relationship.
I guess i just kind of lost track with giving compliments and making her feel sexy.
How does that work anyway? i'm not a 21 year old play boy anymore!

Right now i'm just glad that there are some people out there who give their opinion and at the same time some damn good advice.
Now that she's asleep i can only wonder what tomorrow will bring, since she seemed relieved talking about it..

Thanks guys!

wowconfused said:
My first response is of course that i maybe did get too caught up into work and that i didnt give her as much compliments as i used too.
But in the end it's a funny surpise to me that she is still quite a sexual person, and being on the same page as me with our relationship.
I guess i just kind of lost track with giving compliments and making her feel sexy.
How does that work anyway? i'm not a 21 year old play boy anymore!/QUOTE]

My opinion is you can never tell a woman enough times how sexy and how appealing she is, she will never tire of hearing it. The older she is the more she will apprecaite being told - in my case my wife is very sexy and very hot (for her age) and inspite of having low self esteem, she loves it when i tell her that guys looked at her or that she is hot or sexy or beautiful.

Feel like a big weight lifted off your shoulders? I bet she does. Its great to have things all in the open now. At this point you two can move forward TOGETHER. Make sure that if she is going to start a relationship with him...that you two have some strict ground rules that no exceptions can be made without the others consent.

From experience, I can say that I understand how/why your wife is "curious". My wife was curious about our old neighbor (also my best friend). She knew of my wanting her to cuckold me, but never went beyond that fantasy stage. We have been together for roughly 12 years now. 5 years friends with benefits, the rest married. So, being that she had only been with a couple guys before me, she began to wonder what else was out there.

So, one night I had a dream about my wife fucking our neighbor, I told her the details of that dream. Lets just say, she eventually ended up cuckolding me for about a year with him. Once that curiosity is stirred, foster it, be gentle with it...and once she starts, you won't want to stop her. All you have to do is be attentive to her, support her in all aspects, and show your love for her like you have never done before.

Looking forward to some sexy updates!

A little Update

It's been about a month since i posted here, and to keep it brief.
Yes, she went to her "business meeting" but i haven't asked her much about it yet.

She did come back very happy, and she's still all smiles eversince.
Also she decided that it might be an idea if we go on vacation together, since she thought it would be good to have some time for us together.

Now what makes it obvious that she didn't go there for business is quite simple, does anyone know a woman that brings lingerie and a photo camera on her business trips? haha
After she came back, and i arrived home from work i noticed she had washed the clothing and that there was lingerie hanging to dry amongst our clothing.
And trust me, she NEVER wears lingerie with me.
I didn't even know she had outfits like that haha

Also she has been dropping some cheesy hints to me about how she had been "eating too much chocolate" lately and that it might give her pimples.
But, I guess it's time for me to step up and be a man now and ask her what happened because this is actually a wonderful time that we are going through in our relationship with us going on vacation again and having fun like a couple again. (next step is to have a better sex life i hope haha)

Considering the good times we're having i think it might be a good idea to ask her during the vacation.

Well, it's 4.00 at night and i have work in the morning so i wish everyone a good night/day.

Wowconfused,

It's good to hear from a Japanese cuckold. Welcome!

wowconfused said:
My wife went to her "business meeting" but I haven't asked her much about it yet. She did come back very happy, and she's been all smiles ever since.

Sounds like your wife reawakened her "wild side" from the days before her marriage to you.

wowconfused said:
Also she decided that it might be an idea if we go on vacation together, since she thought it would be good to have some time for us together.

And, having done so, wants to re-establish the former closeness of her relationship with you.

wowconfused said:
Now what makes it obvious that she didn't go there for business is quite simple, does anyone know a woman that brings lingerie and a photo camera on her business trips?

Hard to say... I would guess many women do that, if they have in mind combining business with some pleasure. Is it possible your wife has some salacious photos on her camera showing the pleasures of her "business" trip? Maybe you should enquire, during your upcoming conversations with her...

wowconfused said:
After she came back, and i arrived home from work, i noticed she had washed her clothing and there was lingerie hanging to dry amongst our clothing.

If a woman... your wife, for example... takes a shower and washes her clothing, particularly her panties, right after coming home from what may have been a tryst, there's a good chance that's what it was. Women, as you may know, have a considerably better sense of smell on average than us men, so they assume we'll be able to smell their lover's cum in their panties and between their legs, even if there's no chance we'll actually be able to do that.

wowconfused said:
Trust me, she NEVER wears lingerie with me. I didn't even know she had outfits like that.

She probably didn't, before her "business" trip.

wowconfused said:
Also she has been dropping some cheesy hints to me about how she had been "eating too much chocolate" lately and that it might give her pimples.

Presumably your wife is referring to sucking her black lover's cock...

wowconfused said:
But, I guess it's time for me to step up and be a man now and ask her what happened...

Actually, there's no need to "become a man" to ask your wife some questions about her "business" trip... all you have to do is talk with her, over some glasses of wine. Your wife will almost certainly like it if you talk gently and honestly with her, and ask questions in a way that shows you're interested in her and hope she found her trip sexually rewarding. If you try to "be a man" while you talk with your wife, my guess would be she'll be put off by that.

wowconfused said:
...because this is actually a wonderful time that we are going through in our relationship, with us going on vacation again and having fun like a couple again.

It sounds like your wife's extramarital fuck has improved your relationship...

wowconfused said:
Our next step is to have a better sex life, I hope.

It sounds like you already do. Maybe you should consider encouraging your wife to continue going to "Chip and Dale" performances with her friends... maybe you could buy her tickets, as a demonstration of your approval...

wowconfused said:
Considering the good times we're having, I think it might be a good idea to ask her during the vacation.

Well, you're in the best position to judge that, of course. On the whole (so far), it sounds like your wife fucking another man has been good for your marriage.

Your English is excellent, by the way... your posts are well-expressed and very clear.

—Custer

I am looking forward to your next update. You should be a little more forward in asking her to keep you "in the loop".
You should go through that camera of hers, she might have left some sexy pics for you to see. :)

Users who are viewing this thread