Rebecca: IR godess

• Thread starterrondori
  • Start date

rondori

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2007
I have been one of her fans for over ten years.

Attachments

• Reb121505-020.jpg
    Reb121505-020.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,897
  • xreb50-010.jpg
    xreb50-010.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,574
  • 8209.jpg
    8209.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,530
she hasnt been on the net 10 yrs

More commercial crap like Janet Mason, Kat Noir, Reno Susan, etc. Gets old in a hurry.

Thanks Ron: I'd love to get a DVD or two of hers. Are they avaialble?

wannabcuck said:
she hasnt been on the net 10 yrs

Ah yes, but I was collecting her pics when her hubby was posting them on dark cavern and in the wives section of the old dark wanderer.

Attachments

• marblk5.jpg
    marblk5.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 754
  • am7021a.jpg
    am7021a.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,207
  • marblk7.jpg
    marblk7.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,158
the good old days when the DC was totally freeeeeeeeeeee..........

I like Rebecca too

rondori said:
Ah yes, but I was collecting her pics when her hubby was posting them on dark cavern and in the wives section of the old dark wanderer.

You should write more about her then. Also post more pics.

BitchFucker said:
More commercial crap like Janet Mason, Kat Noir, Reno Susan, etc. Gets old in a hurry.

...if you mean watching hot white women fuck black men.

YEAH ...un-huh, That always gets old.

LMAO

Rebecca is my favorite hot wife into black cock. She has the whole package, cute face, big natural boobs and an amazing ass. Plus she goes crazy for a BBC. If she is acting then she deserves an acadamy award. Her husband sucks as a camera man though and it seems like she hasn't released new IR material in a while.

Thanks Ron, I really don't care when she was on earlier or how commercial, ejoyed the pics, again Thanks.

She also has brains and an attractive personality. She's an incredible woman, she's got it all.

She is hot, indeed. It doesn´t matter if she is "commercial". Lucky her to be black fucked and at same time make some money posting things in web.

Just as clarification my wife has officially had her site for 8 years as of this summer but as Ron stated, I have been posting her photos online. Originally as AlohaAl or AlxMa actually since as early as 1990 just as she and I were graduating from college.

Thanks guys for all the quotes about my wife. She has been on the net for more than 10 years but her site at Dreamnet is just turning 8. I've been posting photos and stories and other things about my wife for over 15 years. It took about 7 years for her to get really comfortable with making it reality