• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Recent Happenings

• Thread starterrondollars
  • Start date

rondollars

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2013
Hi everybody, I wanted to run some things by you all. Talking about this stuff online might be a little weird for me but I'll try to explain things as best I can and in detail. I'll start by telling you my name is Ron and I work from home, I've been married for 12 years to my beautiful wife, we can call her Dee. She is 35, very beautiful, petite, 5'2", 118lbs, stays in great shape and we never had kids (she can't have them). She works at an office in the city 8:00-4:30 and has a great job. She's a good wife, we never argue, does stuff for me and I have no complaints. Now we have good sex when we can and have had for our relationship. I wouldn't say it's a dull sex life either but it's pretty typical. I'm an average husband, pretty cool, works from home, 180lbs, 5'9" and almost 7" hard. Well I've had some things happen about 6 months ago. I had 4-5 events that I want to talk about but will tell you 2 of them now as an intro.

So here we go.......

The First event was when we went to a nice dinner on a Saturday night 6 months ago. She had some wine and was still slightly buzzed when we got home and feeling frisky. We cleaned up for the night, did some romantic kissing and things happened. While having sex she got a little aggressive and verbal. Now I'm usually the one to talk dirty, hold her down and smack her ass a little and she loves it. This time she became the dominant one. Once we got into it she told me to lay there while she used my little dick to fuck herself for her pleasure. I was kinda at no words but turned on the same time by her dominance. She rode me for a little and then put her hand over my mouth and told me to not speak when she was fucking me. She kept riding me hard and rolling her head around with her eyes closed while sliding and rocking back and forth on me. She came 2 times and let out moans each time like she was possessed. It was quite the show for me and her first time being that dominant and wild.

The Second one was 4 months ago and she escalated things. I was home working and the UPS driver dropped off a medium sized box for her. She got home and was excited to see it. I asked her what it was but she told me it was for her and I couldn't see it unless I was a good boy. I laughed and told her that if it wasn't a part for my car I didn't care and kept working. She told me I should and took off like a kid with a toy. Well later curiosity got to me and I brought it up. She smiled and said your aching to know aren't you. She told me she would show me but wanted me to be a good boy if she did. Well I eagerly agreed just to find out what the hell it was. She told me to wait downstairs and she would summon me up shortly. I was curiously excited now and somewhat dumbfounded. About 10mins later I got a text. It read, "meet me in the room at the end of the hallway on the right". I chuckled because that is where our bedroom is. I went upstairs and went to our bedroom door which she had closed and locked. I knocked playfully to be let in and she opened the door and was dressed in a black bra, garter belt, matching thigh high stockings and high heels. I was very aroused and started to tell her how hot she looked, but she put her hand to my mouth and motioned with the "shhhh" sign.

She pulled me into the semi dark room since it was about 6 pm then. A glow from the bathroom light lit the room. She sat me on our chair she had moved to the end of the bed along the wall. She put her finger to her mouth again and said "Shhh, sit her and only watch". I was like Ohh Boy I'm getting a show, and that I did ! She got onto our large post bed really sexy and laid back and started to play with herself. Where I was sitting I could see her but she had a blanket balled up at the end of the bed with pillows on each side. I sat up a little and kept watching her enjoy herself for about 10mins. She asked if I was enjoying it and to nod yes if so which I did. She said if I wanted to go on to raise my hand so I did that too. She then got on all fours with her ass facing me. She reached under and and started fingering her self and and shortly later started rotating her ass getting into a frenzy. It was hot and I could tell she was liking it as much as me. She kept backing up to the end of the bed until her shins were on the 2 pillows and her heels were hanging off the bed. Her hand was still on her pussy but the balled up blanket was blocking my view. She told me to reach over and pull the blanket out of the way if I wanted to see more. I leaned forward and grabbed a corner and pulled it off towards me, that's when a huge rubber realistic cock sprung up.

She had it suctioned cupped to the beds foot board. It was a pretty big a fat cock and that's what was in the box. It looked like a Cobra waving back and forth ready to strike. She reached back and stroked it and started tapping it on her pussy and moaning. I was in awe and very aroused now at what was happening. She placed the tip of it on her pussy and started to work the head in. I wasn't sure she would get that thing in her since it was huge, probably around 9"-10". She worked the head into her now soaking wet pussy and started to gyrate her hips side to side and then back and forth on this large cock. She slowly slid all the way down on it moaning constantly as she was taking that huge rubber cock deep in her. I mean I was really amazed and it was hot. She then told me to "pull out my little dick and get off watching her fuck that big cock". Well I easily did in no time as she was cumming on it again for the 5th time. We laid back exhausted afterwards happy after enjoying what just happened. It was pretty wild as she's never pulled something like that on me, but like I said she's being more dominant the last 6 months.

A couple other things had happened after these but I don't want to waste anyone's time since this has been a long enough post. But it got me thinking how she has been the last 6 months. I talked to a good friend of mine who was wild that I went to college with about it and he said she's hitting her prime. He said it sounded like she wanted to be a dominatrix to me or a slight form of husband cucking/cuckolding. That's when I started to read up on it and it brought me here. She doesn't have other men and I know she's not into black men. So I'm trying to understand more of what she did.

So that brings me to why I'm here, where to go with all this. What steps if any do I take? Do I sit back and let her nature take it's natural course? Do I do something and help this along? I feel like I don't need to do anything because she is in control and liking it. Should I just tell her I LOVE what she's is doing?

Well thanks again and sorry to bore you with a long first post.

Ron

Reactions: purplejoys
I suggest gentle encouragement. Use the big cock in the bedroom and non-penetrative sex (foreplay) all the time (little intercourse), and get her to fantasy about bigger cocks having her. Encourage her to fantasy about being seduced by a big young stud. Use a co-workers, friend, neighbour or even famous person's name -someone she likes. Read cuckold or interracial stories with her while pleasing her and ask her imagine its her in them.

Good luck and let us know how it goes

becontree2001uk said:
I suggest gentle encouragement. Use the big cock in the bedroom and non-penetrative sex (foreplay) all the time (little intercourse), and get her to fantasy about bigger cocks having her. Encourage her to fantasy about being seduced by a big young stud. Use a co-workers, friend, neighbour or even famous person's name -someone she likes. Read cuckold or interracial stories with her while pleasing her and ask her imagine its her in them.

Good luck and let us know how it goes
thanks becontree2001uk,

I used to talk about stuff years ago to get her hot. But as of recently she doesn't want me to be vocal. She want to do the talking and planning. She has also voiced her interest about big cocks and some other things I have not mentioned that happened later. This rubber dildo event was her first dominant event. I'm not entirely sure of how to handle this.

WOW, you Sir are a very lucky man! If the cuckold lifestyle is something you would like to explore it sounds like your wife is well on her way. I would personally sit back and enjoy the ride. But before things progress to where another person is brought into it, you should have a conversation with her out side of sex. Just a casual conversation about you and your wife's expectations and limitations. Do not leave any details out of your limits, and encourage her to do the same. A fun thing may be to present her with a written contract and then ask her for input and any modifications she may desire. Can't wait to hear more about the things she has done and all the fun that is yet to come.

I never really thought of it much and I'm not really against it. I do like how dominant she has been acting and sexually she is being recently.

So you think I should ask her what's up or sit back and see what else she has up her sleeve ?

The advise about having a talk outside of the bedroom is very wise! First thing to find out is exactly what is driving this new dominant side of her.Try to determine what she is thinking about and where it might be heading. Like when she was riding you, her eyes were closed and she did not want to hear your voice, might be nice to know who exactly she was seeing in her mind at that time. It probably wasn't you and what she was seeing in her mind might not be something you will want. You say she has surprised you with this new dominant side of herself, where is she learning it? Such a sudden change might suggest an outside influence is giving her ideas. Maybe a co-worker is suggesting it, a friend, or possibly a male suitor. So many possibilities exist that it only increases the importance of communicating with your wife outside the bedroom and when not horned up. You both have a better chance of settling on something you will both enjoy and in complete understanding with good communication.

Right now you like things because you are included in and are the direct recipient of this new sexual side of her. How would you feel if you weren't included? Would it still be as hot and enjoyable for you if you were home alone and she was out sharing that sexual energy with another? Could you handle it if she came home after being with another man and too tired for you? How about if she chose to spend the night with another? How would you feel about being denied intercourse with your wife?

I know there are some kind of extreme questions in that last paragraph, but they are worth at least asking yourself how you would really feel. Your wife has assumed a take charge approach as of late. If this came without any discussion, extreme things could as well.

I look forward to reading future details from you!

Thanks Jaxunman for your post. I'll try to answer some things you mentioned the best I can.

As far as talking about our relationship and happenings outside the bedroom we do talk and communicate a lot. We talk about stuff at dinner or when we watch tv and always ask if things are good for each of us, which we both are pretty happy. Some of this stuff could be derived from my doing early on in our relationship. I can touch base on them after I answer a few things you said.

Jaxunman said:
Like when she was riding you, her eyes were closed and she did not want to hear your voice, might be nice to know who exactly she was seeing in her mind at that time. It probably wasn't you and what she was seeing in her mind might not be something you will want.
I did ask her about this a week later and she told me. She said she has been horny as hell recently, fantasizing and thinking wild stuff. She then went on to tell me she was fantasizing about her and I on a tropic island beach at night around a fire with people there. The women had tied me up and she was told to fuck me in front of the other men as they watched and stroked their cocks. She told me she really got hot and into it. So I told her that it was very hot and if she wanted to continue to explore and do stuff like that with me it was fine.

So this could answer a few things right there with my reply to her.

Jaxunman said:
You say she has surprised you with this new dominant side of herself, where is she learning it? Such a sudden change might suggest an outside influence is giving her ideas. Maybe a co-worker is suggesting it, a friend, or possibly a male suitor.
like I said above, Some of this stuff could be derived from my doing early on in our relationship. Like my approval to her to be slutty and more recently approval to be dominant.
She knows I'm not a jealous husband and whatever she wants is fine with me.

Another thing, Early on in our relationship we did play a good bit sexually. We had a couple we knew that used to come over and play cards, drink and watch movies. Over a short period it turned to the girls playing as the we watched and then watching each others have sex and then soft swap as we fucked our own wife and one of us 4 sat and watched for a period.

And then 5 years ago I was being nasty and asked her to play for me. On 2 occasions we went out to a bar known to be loaded with guys. She would get buzzed and flirt with a guy she thought was cute. She talked them into going to our Expedition in the parking lot and blowing them as I watched. That was exciting for the both of us. But we stopped after the second time after her Mother passed away.

This might give you more insight, but it think she is just spreading her wings in her prime and feeling and pushing her sexuality. Should I direct her in a direction or just let things happen organically?

Thanks for the added back story. It does clear up some of the unknowns. I'd say you are a very lucky guy to have a lady who is willing to let her hair down and be sexually adventurous!

My advice in regards to maintaining communication is the same. I do think it is important that, while not trying to control or direct her, that you communicate the things that would excite you and the things that don't. That will give her some ideas in which direction to go. She does need your input.

Jaxunman said:
Thanks for the added back story. It does clear up some of the unknowns. I'd say you are a very lucky guy to have a lady who is willing to let her hair down and be sexually adventurous!
I did think that would be important to tell so others reading this wouldn't think we are virgins. LOL

And like I said there were 2 other events after those first ones that turn things up. I think she knows or read about cuckling somewhere and it really turns her on. I've read stuff so far on it and it seems like that's the path she's wanting to go down. And with her knowing that I'm fine with what she's doing, she is playing it out.

Jaxunman said:
My advice in regards to maintaining communication is the same. I do think it is important that, while not trying to control or direct her, that you communicate the things that would excite you and the things that don't. That will give her some ideas in which direction to go. She does need your input.
I think after 12 years of marriage she kind a knows what excites me. I know I could get into more detail but I think that would be directing her into doing what I want, and not what she wants. I would like to satisfy her needs first and then mine.

It sounds pretty much like you have answered your own questions that brought you here, right?

Good luck!

Thanks, I think you're right. I'm just going to sit back and let her do what she wants and hopefully have a good time.

Well we did our little New Years Eve party thing and came home. She was a little buzzed and we had a pretty good sex talk, some of it was nice to hear. She did tell me she finds it very hot when shes in control and I am helpless and cant intervene. I also told her about things I like and would love to see. I didn't want to persuade her into doing things that I wanted and she should want to do things that she thought was hot. so after the chat and we were all worked up we fucked like animals for near an hour.
I leave it up to her to initiate what goes down.

Happy New years everyone. :cool:

Well things the last couple of nights got a little weird and wild. I really don't know what's happening to her or where she is coming up with this stuff from.

2 days ago we were in bed and she told me she had the dream again. It was the same dream she told me about after fucking me 6 months ago. She told me she had had it a few times and it varies. She said it was hot again so I asked her to tell me it. Well I laid there and she told me it was the same setting on on a tropic beach at night. But this time the women were gone and men had tied me up. The guys then took turns on her and made me watch them fuck her with their big cocks. When they were done ducking her she leaned back on me and blew them until each one came all over her. I was like "huh, wtf". That's a wild dream I told her. She said she has been having wild thoughts and dreams like this for a while.

So that next day I was horny and tried to get some in the afternoon. I was touching her, grabbing her and making advances. She told me she didn't feel like it and her pussy was off limits to me until she said. I asked when it would be and she said maybe later that night.

So later that night in the bedroom I asked again. She said if I really wanted to I had to do what she wanted. I agreed so she told me to sit in the chair and got a few of my belts and tied me to it. She went over to the dresser bottom drawer and pulled out 2 red bags that she had hid. I sat there confused until she pulled out the same big rubber cock she used months back along with another one that was similar. She stripped down and sat in the chair and told me to watch. She proceeded to suck and fuck the 2 huge cocks as I watched. Midway through I told her it was hot. And again she told me to sit there and keep quiet and watch or this wouldn't happen again. She then started furiously fucking her pussy with the cock and moaning like a animal. Then when she was about to cum she looked at me and told to "watch me cum all over his big cock?" She then let out a moan and started cumming hard. My cock was so hard in my pants and I couldn't do anything about it. She finished cumming and got up and untied the belt. She told me to lay down on the carpet and I willfully did. She strattled my face and put her soaking wet pussy on my mouth. She told me to clean up her pussy like a good boy.

Damn man I felt like a helpless fuck but did what she said. I asked her if we could fuck because I was so fucking horny, hard and dripping precum. But she told me to go in the bathroom and jerk off. She said the taste of the big cock and her pussy juice on my face and mouth should help me cum.

So here I am with her being dominant as hell. I like how dominant she is getting but getting concerned a little. She becoming pretty wild.

Just let her keep having her fun. She is getting comfortable expressing her deepest desires to you and acting them out in front of you. She is learning at the same time as you are. She has now learned you are in the spirit of things and will do as told. This allows her to feel even more free to express herself. She has also learned you won't whine and cry and demand your turn at her pussy after she has gotten off to the big cock of her fantasies. This is very good!!

Put her dream together with her act in front of you and you can almost predict what is soon down the road. She is dreaming of you being tied up and physically unable to stop her from sampling bigger meat. The part where she leans against you while letting them all cum on and in her is to test the boundaries of her control over you. By not letting you have a turn, she is getting you used to the idea that after a big cock, she may be too tired and worn out for you. She is preparing you to be tied to that same chair and to keep quiet as she lets you watch her take on a big cock attached to a real man.

Glad you both are having fun with this!!

Jaxunman said:
Just let her keep having her fun. She is getting comfortable expressing her deepest desires to you and acting them out in front of you. She is learning at the same time as you are. She has now learned you are in the spirit of things and will do as told. This allows her to feel even more free to express herself. She has also learned you won't whine and cry and demand your turn at her pussy after she has gotten off to the big cock of her fantasies. This is very good!!

Put her dream together with her act in front of you and you can almost predict what is soon down the road. She is dreaming of you being tied up and physically unable to stop her from sampling bigger meat. The part where she leans against you while letting them all cum on and in her is to test the boundaries of her control over you. By not letting you have a turn, she is getting you used to the idea that after a big cock, she may be too tired and worn out for you. She is preparing you to be tied to that same chair and to keep quiet as she lets you watch her take on a big cock attached to a real man.

Glad you both are having fun with this!!
Wow you really think so?
So you think I should play along with her and let he keep on this dominate trail? Doing what she says and wants does make her happy and it's hot. I mean I can still have sex with her and see what she says. But she seems to like being in control. We did fuck good on NYE but it was done with help from some nasty talk about her being in charge.

You really think she's playing with me with this stuff and testing me ?

Have you got any fantasies about her having sex with other men?
It would be a good time to bring those out too, merging your
desires and steering this play towards a direction you find
arousing. Unless of course your desire is to be totally submissive
and let her call the shots :) I think it's time to have a real talk
with her, and be honest with each other. She is presenting the
cuckold gang-bang scenario as a dream, but I think it likely that
she made it up as a device to introduce her fantasy to you. It
is very clever - if you had reacted negatively she could always
say sorry, but how could she help what dreams she is seeing.
I think she is really trying to gauge your acceptance of her
becoming a cuckoldress, with real denial scenarios for you.
Is that what you want?

You are very lucky, I think. I'm jealous :)

-Hiki

Ron, like hiki says, you need to decide what you want and start talking. She is testing you. You are still enjoying it and getting the sex you want. Don't wait until she is denying you more to start voicing your objections. You can still let her be in control, but she will know what you do and don't find arousing. She can then plan what will make you both the happiest.

Naturally, if you had rather this stay a fantasy and you and she just roleplay, then you might want to speak up very soon. She is testing you. So far, you are silently giving her the green light to what is in her head, of which you only know a fraction of.

I agree with everything the others have said. The most recent "dream" was rather long and detailed; I too believe it was a device. And the bit where she didn't finish you? Wouldn't even let you finish yourself in (Her!) bed, but rather banished you to the bathroom like some shamed teenager. You are definitely being trained. Trained to watch. Trained to obey silently. Trained to cleanup. Trained to think of it as her bed, where you are but a guest (one of several). Trained not to expect your turn after a bull has pummeled her sexy little snatch until it's sore. This is either a great thing or an alarming thing, but that's for you to decide. Once she gets used to a magnum cock then her perception of yours will be changed forever.

Edit - If you wish to advance the femdom while not pressuring her to act out your stated fantasies then might I suggest presenting her with the gift of a male chastity device? That'll tell her where your mind is at.

Last edited:
hiki said:
Have you got any fantasies about her having sex with other men?
It would be a good time to bring those out too, merging your
desires and steering this play towards a direction you find
arousing. Unless of course your desire is to be totally submissive
and let her call the shots :) I think it's time to have a real talk
with her, and be honest with each other. She is presenting the
cuckold gang-bang scenario as a dream, but I think it likely that
she made it up as a device to introduce her fantasy to you. It
is very clever - if you had reacted negatively she could always
say sorry, but how could she help what dreams she is seeing.
I think she is really trying to gauge your acceptance of her
becoming a cuckoldress, with real denial scenarios for you.
Is that what you want?

You are very lucky, I think. I'm jealous :)

-Hiki
I do have fantasies of her having sex with other guys. I have voiced them over the years with role play and she really likes when we do that. And like I said earlier, We also went as far as going out to a bar loaded with guys and she would get buzzed and flirt with a guy she thought was cute. She talked them into going to our Expedition in the parking lot and blowing them as I watched. That was exciting for the both of us. She wanted to do more but her mother passed and we stopped.

I do think your right, she is pushing and testing me. I also think she knows my desires and that's why she is taking control. I'm a sucker to her and always agrees and can't say no. I don't want to cause a stir so it's easier to go with the flow. Might be the passive side of me.

I'm willing to let her continue and see what dreams and fantasies she has of her own.

Jaxunman said:
Ron, like hiki says, you need to decide what you want and start talking. She is testing you. You are still enjoying it and getting the sex you want. Don't wait until she is denying you more to start voicing your objections. You can still let her be in control, but she will know what you do and don't find arousing. She can then plan what will make you both the happiest.

Naturally, if you had rather this stay a fantasy and you and she just roleplay, then you might want to speak up very soon. She is testing you. So far, you are silently giving her the green light to what is in her head, of which you only know a fraction of.
i understand. She already knows me pretty well and knows what I like and is arousing. She knows her being in control is something I like and I can't say no to her when she's being dominant. I think the role playing and fantasy talk we have done over the years was her template.

Users who are viewing this thread