• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Receptionist Needed

• Thread starterOrlandoBlackBull
  • Start date

OrlandoBlackBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Looking for a women in Orlando who can work as a receptionist. In addition to traditional benefits, unique benefits available. If interested, contact me.

OrlandoBlackBull said:
Looking for a women in Orlando who can work as a receptionist. In addition to traditional benefits, unique benefits available. If interested, contact me.

Well if that isn't just a fantasy situation...I love office sex with the boss and I love BBC...too bad I'm not in the market for a job....

good luck in your search though....

Thanks for the comment and No, the job offer is for real...based on how business is going it may result in an administrative assistant position in addition to seeking only a receptionist

Still Unfilled

To bad you are overseas in school. I bet you would have made a great receptionist. You could have also gotten you fill of cum as well, on a daily basis.

Fill the position yet?

Users who are viewing this thread