• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

recognition

• Thread starterloripops
  • Start date

loripops

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2008
hi all, i noticed in another post that one member said they recognized another member in here. then the other denied it. i was wondering if that has ever really happened? its a small community so i could see it happening. i am actually a pretty private person and my hub is pretty known where we live and of course we keep this whole 'open' marriage we have very quiet and discreet. only 2 of my closest friends know about my side bf and they only know 1/2 of the truth about that.

anyway just wonderin and sorry if this has been brought up before.

does that mean you won't be posting any pics?

My wife's (ex) brother-in-law found our profile on another adult swing site, and called me to verify that it was us... He was on there just trying things out since he and my wife's sister were already separated. My wife nearly freaked! LOL... But he was very cool about it... kept it to himself.. very cool of him.. but a few minutes of terror for my wife, lol.

You have a good point Will. My hub is not a preacher, so its not that. Hes just known around here in the business community and i worry that others knowing our private sex life-- basically that his wife has a black bf on the side who is also married and he allows it. etc etc--- will confuse people he deals with and then in turn hurt us financially or socially or even our kids. So i do care what others think, but then again i am living w/in this lifestyle and started posting on here so i also dont care. its a balance i guess.

Billy Ray- i have taken advantage of the small pic you can post in your profile and have put one up there. I posted a pic up the first few days i was on, which was pleasantly favorable (thanx again all for your nice comments) but i got freaked and took it off. If you are a serious guy and discreet hit me up, i can always send you a pic or something.

I was more asking if anyone ever ran into someone on here they knew from this lifestyle before they got involved on dark caverns- for example you were away on business and had an encounter, then later recognized that person on here, somethin like that.

I just check out that photo...I love those hips!!!!!

loripops said:
You have a good point Will. My hub is not a preacher, so its not that. Hes just known around here in the business community and i worry that others knowing our private sex life-- basically that his wife has a black bf on the side who is also married and he allows it. etc etc--- will confuse people he deals with and then in turn hurt us financially or socially or even our kids. So i do care what others think, but then again i am living w/in this lifestyle and started posting on here so i also dont care. its a balance i guess.

Billy Ray- i have taken advantage of the small pic you can post in your profile and have put one up there. I posted a pic up the first few days i was on, which was pleasantly favorable (thanx again all for your nice comments) but i got freaked and took it off. If you are a serious guy and discreet hit me up, i can always send you a pic or something.

I was more asking if anyone ever ran into someone on here they knew from this lifestyle before they got involved on dark caverns- for example you were away on business and had an encounter, then later recognized that person on here, somethin like that.

Were from a rural area...and have been involved in swinging for 8 years, however we confine our activities to the St. Louis area, maintaining a very conservative image at home.. many years ago we attended a social in the city when lo and behold, a female co worker of mine at the time with her husband were there also...We laughed it off...them maintaining they were only curious about the lifestyle.. We never did party with them, but she and I had some great discussions...She did admit later they partied regulary and we found we had some mutual partners.=p=p

I felt the same about Lori's profile pic, Kingdarr. You look quite stunning in that dress, Lori! Also, it just so happens that I am, in fact, both serious and discrete.

hey king, hey billy, thanks! and king, im a big fan of your fake photos- looks like you have fun with that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thread.

Users who are viewing this thread