• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

redhead with natural pussy

• Thread starterjizzforher
  • Start date

jizzforher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2013
Newbie here. I've been fantasizing about being a cuck for a while now but I'd like to find out whether I'll be able to deal with for real.
I'd love to see some bulls jack off to my gf's private pics first and find out what it does for me (and her)
She's a 26yr old readhead with a natural pussy
Drop by my profile and feel free to drop me a line

your girls pussy is hott i would love to pound it for you. please pm me with more pics and where you are located maybe we can set something up

Looks like a pussy that's hungry for a few pounds of thick, white meat, extra hot loads for her.

Her pussy is very pretty, i love the hair on it. Please do not shave, your hairy patch is very beautiful. Also i'd like to request some doggystyle position pictures so that i may see her butt hole, i'd also like a close up picture of her butt hole as well. Thank you very much, and keep up the good work. Have fun you guys.

Tell us all why you want to share your girlfriend with other men? Is your penis too small?

Do you think you could sit on a chair naked, and watch her "pull a train" of ten guys at an orgy, all of them lusting over her body?

If she did "pull a train", even once, you could never have rules to stop her meeting men if she was married to you in the future. Even your future mother-in-law would find out you had given your bride permission to fuck around during the marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread