• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Redneck Gets Cucked

• Thread starterindecent
  • Start date
I

indecent

this story will feature with pics in INDECENT Magazine Vol 12 (pm me for more info)
comments welcome...

I'll be the first to admit I grew up a dumb redneck. Heck I'm still proud of the fact I was born and raised in a small farming community in Georgia.

I dropped out of school after junior high so I could work in my uncle's repair shop. I fixed trucks for honest farm folk during the week and I went hunting and fishing on weekends.

I remember the first time I met a black person. I was seventeen when he came into my uncle's shop with a broken fan belt. Well we sent him packing and when he came back because no one else in town would help him we charged him a hundred bucks for parts that cost ten.

I'm not proud of that, I just tell you so you know the way I was raised.
At the time I didn't think nothing about it until I told my girlfriend Mary-Jo about it. MJ got mad at me, telling me I had to get with the times and treat all people with dignity.

MJ always was the smartest girl in town. She finished high school and not only was she the head cheerleader but she also read stuff all the time.

MJ could have dated the quarterback if she'd wanted but she ended up with me. She lived on the farm next to ours and I guess you could say we were always childhood sweethearts.

Well eventually the economy turned and the bank foreclosed on my uncle's repair shop. Most of the farmers sold up and moved off the land so there was no work anywhere.

MJ and I had just gotten married at that point and I figured we'd move to a nearby town where my cousins lived but MJ had other ideas.

She said she was bored with small town life and she wanted to live in a big city. As a mechanic she reckoned I'd get work and she said she'd even wait tables again if she had to.

We didn't have kids yet and we were still young, so we moved to Las Vegas.
We were both able to find work easily enough but what they don't tell you about living in a big city is that it's expensive. MJ did have to wait tables and I had to moonlight as a parking attendant just so we could put food on the table.

Although I missed being able to go hunting or fishing, We did like the bright lights of Vegas life.

MJ met several other girls her age with similar backgrounds and they enjoyed bar hopping and going out dancing most weekends.

I discovered the girlie bars and I could spend hours watching the ladies taking their clothes off. MJ didn't mind because she had her own friends and they were having fun too.

The other new thing for me was that there were black folk everywhere. And not just porters or doormen like I expected either, there were rich ones and ones in suits from New York or Chicago.

MJ told me I was a redneck to worry about skin color but for me it was hard adjusting.

I did get to know one black guy, one of the other guys who worked at the parking garage with me, a big guy called Mandingo.

Mandingo told me his name was an African name but I was never really sure if he wasn't bullshitting me. He was always laughing at me and making fun of my small town ways and Southern accent.

What really annoyed me was that women flocked to Mandingo. He was quite muscly and always smiling, but I was sickened that even white women seemed to throw themselves at him.

We went to strip clubs sometimes and I swear he never had to pay for lap dances because the strippers all seemed to know him. I guess it worked out ok because the times I was with him I sometimes got free lap dances too.

All the time we spent hanging around the parking lot, Mandingo would tell me about all the white women he fucked. He told me he could have a different one every night and they were all begging for his big black cock.

He even showed it to me one night when we both went to the can. I was stunned because it wasn't even hard but it was as big as my arm. I couldn't imagine how a woman could even hold it let alone fit it inside her.

But there was no denying that women found Mandingo attractive. One night at work he got talking to one of the clients. She was a rich young housewife and when I got back from parking her Ferrari I found her still hanging around talking to Mandingo.

She handed him a piece of paper with her number on it and I noticed she was wearing a huge diamond engagement ring.

"What are you doing?" I asked Mandingo as the young lady finally walked off. "That girl's either engaged or married."

Mandingo was already grinning broadly but now he broke out into a laugh. I could never tell what he was laughing about.

"Man," he said. "Married women are even more desperate for black cock than single ones!"

When I told MJ about it later she told me I shouldn't judge him and that Vegas was full of all kinds of people and I should be more open minded.

Now my wife has always been a well made woman and I always used to get excited watching her getting ready to go out. She was raised too good to dress slutty like many other women but she looks sexy as hell in a tight white T-shirt and tight designer jeans.

I almost didn't care that those jeans cost me two hundred bucks when I saw how snug they fitted around her sixy little butt.

One night I was working at the parking lot and MJ got off early. She and her girlfriends decided to stop by and see me before heading out to a bar.

As usual I was parking the cars while Mandingo sat out the front and when I came back to the booth I saw Mandingo laughing and chatting with my wife and her two friends.

I was surprised to see MJ standing quite close to him and touching his arm while he made some joke.

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach but it disappeared when MJ saw me and smiled. She hugged me in front of Mandingo and it was clear that she was with me.

"Where are you going, tonight?" I asked and MJ said they were going to a nearby lounge for a drink.

MJ's girlfriends were good Southern girls like MJ and I knew their husbands but they were all obviously flirting with Mandingo. I was going to say something but MJ shot me a look and I held my peace.

For his part, Mandingo looked at his watch then he looked at me thoughtfully.
"It's almost closing time anyway," he said. "You can handle yourself for a few hours on your own can't you?"

Mandingo was always disappearing early to go on dates so I just nodded and waved to MJ as the four of them walked off towards the bar.

I finished up a couple of hours later and went home to an empty apartment.
I heard MJ coming in some time in the early hours of the morning. I thought I heard voices but I had to get up early to go to work at the wrecking yard so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

MJ was fast asleep in bed next to me when I got up the next day. She didn't need to get up till noon so I usually let her sleep.

That night Mandingo had all kinds of stories to tell me about how he'd gone home with one of the girls from the night before. He told me how he'd made out with two of them at the bar, and then they'd fought over who got to go home with him.

The one who'd one went down on him in the cab and then he'd fucked her stupid on her couch while her husband slept in the next room.

That kind of talk made me sick but we were stuck sitting next to each other for hours so there's was no getting away from it. Mandingo told me how MJ's girlfriend had cum so loud he had to cover her mouth to stop from waking up her old man.

"Did you at least use a rubber?" I asked him and this made him laugh even more.

"Man, I never use a rubber!" he hollered. "Hell even if I could find one that fit, it'd bust open when I came!"

This got me so mad I had to walk away to calm down. I came back a little later to find Mandingo talking to MJ and her girlfriend Peggy. Mj was standing close to Mandingo again and they were both dressed like they were going out.
MJ looked a little surprised to see me but she smiled when I walked up.

"I got off early again, honey," she said. "We're just gonna go down the road for a drink again, okay?"

"You'll come out again, won't you, Mandingo?" said Peggy.

I couldn't look at Peggy knowing that she had been fucked by a black man just the night before. I signaled to MJ that I had to stay at work.

Mandingo just grinned and put his arm around both MJ and Peggy.

"Let's go, ladies," he said to them as they giggled and walked off.

I don't remember hearing MJ coming in that night, but again she was fast asleep in bed next to me when I got up to go to work.

That night was Friday night, my one night off, so I flopped on the couch when I got home at five and I was out like a light after a long week at work.

MJ woke me up several hours later. She had just finished her shift and she was dressed to go out. She was wearing my favorite tight jeans and her big titties looked great in her top.

"Do you want to come out?" she asked me. "I'm meeting up with the girls and we're going dancing."

"Nah I'm tired," I said.

"You're friend from the parking lot said he'd come," continued MJ.
"He's not my friend," I grumbled.

Attachments

• Indecent11.jpg
    Indecent11.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 490
continued...

MJ shot me the look but I protested, "It's not that he's black, it's that he's always slacking off or hitting on customers."

MJ seemed to perk up at that.

"Hitting on customers?"

"And worse that that he told me all about how he fucked your friend Peggy at her house while her husband was aleep in the next room."

MJ went pale but she quickly recovered.

"Why don't you go back to sleep, sweetheart?" she said.

As she was walking out the door she turned to me and asked, "Do you mind that we're hanging out with him?"

She was watching me carefully so I sighed and said, "I don't like his kind, but I guess I gotta be open minded and keep up with the times."

MJ seemed to be satisfied with this answer and just then her friends pulled up and she got in Peggy's car.

I went back to the couch and fell asleep in front of the TV.

I had terrible dreams all night, of MJ's friend Peggy sucking Mandingo's big black monster cock in a cab and then him fucking her on their couch. The moans of their lovemaking seemd real and I woke up a number of times thinking they were right there in front of me.

I woke up early the next morning still on the couch.

I crept into the bedroom so as not to disturb MJ but I needn't have worried. She was fast asleep.

I lifted up the covers and noticed my young wife was naked which was a little unusual.

I slid in next to her and ran my hands up her body. She moaned sleepily but did not wake up so I started stroking her breasts.

"Hmmmm, that's nice," she murmured in her sleep.

Next I slipped my hands down between her legs and she moaned again. My cock was rock hard and I started stroking it while searching for my wife's clit.
MJ was already very wet so I slipped on a rubber and rolled on top of my wife. I slid into her easily and she moaned as I nuzzled her neck and started pumping in and out of her.

Her pussy seemed different somehow, not as tight and a lot wetter than normal.

She kept moaning and thrusting back at me and just as I started cumming she cried out.

"Oh Mandingo!" she cried and I froze.

I was still inside her and my cock was spurting inside the rubber but my wife had just cried out a black man's name.

"Oh my God!" cried MJ when she opened her eyes and saw that it was me between her legs. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" I yelled, furious. "This is my bed and you're my wife!"
Finally, over many tears and recriminations the whole story came out.

Mandingo had not been fucking Peggy, he'd been fucking MJ. It was MJ who had gone home with Mandingo that first night. MJ had gone down on him in the cab and then been fucked by him on our couch.

Last night they'd come home and he'd fucked her several times in our bed before sneaking out in the early hours.

I cast my mind back to how I'd felt back when I thought Mandingo had fucked Peggy and waves of jealousy and anger flooded over me.

I was even madder when MJ admitted that she hadn't used a condom with Mandingo. She told me that he wouldn't wear one but she couldn't control herself and she just had to fuck his big black cock.

She also wasn't willing to stop and she kept fucking Mandingo after that. They did it several nights a week and mostly in our bed while I sat outside and jerked off.

Of course I had to hear about it from Mandingo at work the next night.
MJ got pregnant soon after she started fucking Mandingo and when the baby came it was as black as midnight but we're raising it as our own.

I thought it would stop after the baby came but Mandingo still fucks my wife whenever he wants and he never uses a rubber.

It's been real hard on me but in the bottom of my heart I know that I still love MJ and I think she still loves me.

We're living in a trailer outside Vegas now, and I still work two jobs to make ends meet.

Wow

You Lucky son of a ...what a great story !!! now thats a life i would love to live...

If you ever decide you cant handle this any longer, send her my way. I would help her raise all the lovely black babys they could make... you lucky fucker
I would love her, the baby and Mandingo

Users who are viewing this thread