• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ref vasectomys

• Thread startercasie
  • Start date

casie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2009
isnt it a good idea for all sissy cucks to go to a clinic and have a vasectomy so as to remove themselves from the breeding pool and admit to wives why they are doing it , so as to free there wives up for breeding to other men, as castration medically is not easy to do , other than a gender reversal or maybe having it done in thailand . anyone going to do this , tell us about it , as i think its a good idea for all sissys especially from 18 - 55 to quietly have it done so that you cant breed you pretty wife and shell look elsewhere. im going this next year, maybe a good trend to start - what do others think

LOL...

Nazi program.

Still I think sterilization isn't always a bad idea. Especially if you want to fuck a lot of women and never have to pay child support. Better than a bunch of unwanted pregnancies, but its not exactly very reversible 100% of the time.

Yes, all men unworthy of breeding should be sterilized. Myself I would probably get one done but my wife is not interested in kids at all, and also has not allowed me in her for a long time, or allowed me in anyone else.

any others unworthy of breeding , thinking about this , just like to know

My wife is fixed. I am still potent, but I don't get much pussy from my wife and none from other women. So no need to get a vas.

Users who are viewing this thread