ref wife getting preg

• Thread startershaznie
  • Start date

shaznie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2011
in the past my wife has cuckolded and been preg to other men , but now weve been made a genuine offer from from an older well off man to get my wife preg again for me , and my wife is very interesed . the only thing is he wants me to at least watch from our bedroom door the baby being made for me by him as he only want to get a married woman pregnant, and be able to see and have sex with her through to the full 9 months , and be at the birth . my wife says yes she wants this but im a bit unsure about what hold he wants to have over us , eg as he says hell keep it discreet , but then he may demand do to it over and over again for his discretion , what do others think .

How many babies has she had with other men?
Was she married to you when she had these babies?

Seeing as your wife wants this very much, you would be best to go along with her on it if you wish to avoid world war three.

He will most probably want to give her several babies, but has promised to be discreet about it, so he won't (hopefully for you) want to register the babies in his own name.

I expect he may be wanting lifetime fuck rights with your wife to his agenda; and he may wish to contribute financially to the cost of rearing children from his seed.

Will you be getting a vasectomy, or have to wear condoms?

Has he hinted that he wants you to have less sex with your wife?

Will your wife go out on dates with him, or just visit your home for sex?

Will you mind if your wife wishes to go away for holidays with her lover?

Is the guy a married man or single?

Would you agree to sleep in the spare room while your wife sleeps with her lover some nights a week?

wow, lucky! what are they waiting for, tell them to get to work!