• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ref wives preg

• Thread startercasie
  • Start date

casie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2009
does anyone enjoy tv prorammes where a mature wife has just had a baby and she has sissy hubby and a lover on stage and hubby wants a dna test as to whoose baby it is , but wifey has a good idea its her lovers , and then when the tests come out its usually the lovers , while poor hubbys like me , sit there all sad while her lover gloats , with a smirk that he did the job - maybe a bit sadistic, but i think i know what the sissy hubby on stage is feeling , but wifey is usually happy , lover happy, but poor hubbys is in tears , as he finds out his wife carried another mans baby for 9 months that he thought was his. then when sissy hubby and wifey go home he realizes he has to accept his wifes lovers, as he wants to see the baby he gave your wife . has it happened to anyone or even at home where wifey told you / sissy hubby infront of lover sorry , but its not your baby im carrying . like to hear from others like me who know the sad feeling , or men happy to tell how they got other mens wives preg , as you the sissy hubby watch your wifes belly expand carrying his baby , while her lover is happily bragging to his friends , about how he got your wife preg.

No, I draw the line at involving innocent children.

Casie

Please check your PM box.

Karl

haha, casie i think you have some haters on here. but yea i guess its hot, its definately kinky to find that arousing. Just don't waste all of your quality time watching daytime television. Maury Povich will rot your brain.

iowabev this isnt about kids but cuckolding , and ref tv no, more interested in hearing stories of others as in my message above.

casie said:
does anyone enjoy tv prorammes where a mature wife has just had a baby and she has sissy hubby and a lover on stage and hubby wants a dna test as to whoose baby it is , but wifey has a good idea its her lovers , and then when the tests come out its usually the lovers , while poor hubbys like me , sit there all sad while her lover gloats , with a smirk that he did the job - maybe a bit sadistic, but i think i know what the sissy hubby on stage is feeling , but wifey is usually happy , lover happy, but poor hubbys is in tears , as he finds out his wife carried another mans baby for 9 months that he thought was his. then when sissy hubby and wifey go home he realizes he has to accept his wifes lovers, as he wants to see the baby he gave your wife . has it happened to anyone or even at home where wifey told you / sissy hubby infront of lover sorry , but its not your baby im carrying . like to hear from others like me who know the sad feeling , or men happy to tell how they got other mens wives preg , as you the sissy hubby watch your wifes belly expand carrying his baby , while her lover is happily bragging to his friends , about how he got your wife preg.
Hm... I guess it's nothing bad to find that arousing but I think I must agree with iowabev about not involving innocent children. While it sure might be a great turn on for the adults (wife/hubby/lover), think about all the consequences for the kids...

For example, imagine you are born as mixed, your mom is white, your dad is white, only your good parents' friend is black, then I think ppl will make a lot of mean jokes about you...

Everything is ok as long as we don't harm anybody and we don't get other ppl involved without their consent...

ref myazn , yes i hear you but its happening and we cant stop it as cuckolding becomes
more common ie even happening to the best of us eg the robinsons , as many wives today have sexuall freedom and, choose which lovers they want, so im sure many stories around.

then how come there are sites like this where every day woman are cheating , and find themselves preg to other men, and end up on tv etc , or friends finding out about how some guys wife is preg to another guy - not imagination but its really happening or are you out of touch with the world. some things might be fantasy - but there sure is lots of reality around .

OK, I give, What TV show's am I missing that have cuckold themes?? Please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread