• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Regrets?

• Thread starteritchy321
  • Start date

itchy321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2011
Has anyone ever had regrets with cuckolding and how did you feel?

Regret we did not start younger.

Reactions: natasnaikul, craulon, DanW_cuckold and 1 other person
Same Altopen... I never thought my hub would be so receptive,.... I was sneaking around and didnt have to

Reactions: purplejoys
I guess you never know. I was of the opinion no other man was fucking my girl. She was my property. Then one nigh at a private house party while we were grinding to some music another guy comes up and starts grinding her from behind. she turned her head and they started to French kiss. His hands were all over her fully clothed ass and tits. Next thing I know I am unbuttoning her blouse, taking off her bra, pulling down her panties so that he could have better access. They kissed, he sucked on her tits, I watched him fuck her to several orgasms and cum inside her. I was mesmerized by what had just happened. My heart was full of love and lust. I thanked him for fucking my wife. I could not wait for it to happen again. So no regrets.

Reactions: cynful and 2wheel
Yes I have regrets I never thought it would end the way it did. Here is my story - Be careful what you wish for.
Now that being said I would do it all over again what a crazy thrilling ride it was.

I always wanted to watch her being fucked but never got the chance as her boyfriend couldn't cope with it.

Users who are viewing this thread