• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Relationship Evolution

• Thread starteranitahubby
  • Start date

anitahubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2019
I remember at the beginning of the relationship my wife always called me "dear", "honey" or even "my love"... Currently her words are quite different, such as "cuckold", "cuck" or "sissy". And this, my friends, it's a sign that how my relationship has evolved (or maybe, degenerated) to the pure hotwife&cuckold lifestyle. For me, it's better than a traditional marriage, don't you think?

pajilleros-1.jpg

Reactions: Susan's Slave
First, thanks for posting a (partial) photo of your sexy wife. Even though it doesn't show her upper body or her face, it suggests she's a hot-looking woman. Nice legs!
anitahubby said:
I remember at the beginning of our relationship, my wife always called me "dear", "honey" or even "my love."
That was very kind of your wife.
anitahubby said:
Currently her words are quite different, such as "cuckold", "cuck" or "sissy."
Hm.... well.... if your sexy wife openly calls you her cuckold or cuck, you can take that as an excellent sign she's fucking other men. And, if she openly calls you her sissy, that suggests she doesn't think you have enough balls to do anything about it.
anitahubby said:
And this, my friends, is a sign of how my relationship has evolved (or maybe, degenerated)....
I would say "evolved" is the preferable way to think about it....
anitahubby said:
....to a pure hotwife & cuckold husband lifestyle.
Ah.... so it sounds like, by mutual agreement, your sexy wife is free to date, seduce and fuck other men (and she does so), while you have pledged to remain faithful to her (and you actually do so). You are, in other words, formally your wife's cuckold. My congratulations to both of you.
anitahubby said:
For me, it's better than a traditional marriage, don't you think?
Yes, I would say so. I'm not aware of any statistics re. the divorce rate among couples with hotwife & cuckold husband marriages, but I doubt it's much higher, and may even be lower, than the relatively high divorce rate among couples with conventional monogamous marriages. So, hey.... you've paid your money and made your choice, and it's almost certainly a good one for both of you.

You might consider whether it might make your marital relationship hotter if you were to always refer to your sexy wife in a respectful way — for instance, if her name is Sue, always address her as Ms. Sue, or Ma'am, or Madam Sue, or Princess Sue (ask her about her preferences). And, if your name is Joe, if she were to always address you as Cuckold Joe, or Cuck Joe, or Sissy Joe (as she has been doing), or.... say.... as Teeny Weenie, or Pencil Prick, or Penis Tongue, or Bitsy Balls, or Blueberry Balls. And, when you're in the presence of one of her lovers, your sexy wife might prefer you always address him as Mr. [his last name], while he will always address you as Joe (or, perhaps, Cuckold Joe).

Last edited:
Oh,thanks for your kind tips :) I'll start to call her Ms.Anita (better by her real name of course) from today.. it's a great idea, i'm sure she will love it ;)
First of all I must say that those are private games, between my wife and I, she calls me "cuck" in privacy, never in front of known people as friends or family but... if we are in a swinger club, in a sex party or even in another town or city from holidays.. she turns into the most bitch-slut dominant with me. But there are some couple-rules both we must respect.
I let you another 'partial' photo of my sexy wife :)

pajilleros-2.jpg

Reactions: VauxGuy
anitahubby said:
Oh,thanks for your kind tips :) I'll start to call her Ms.Anita (but by her real name of course) from today. It's a great idea, I'm sure she will love it. ;)
Hey, you're welcome....
anitahubby said:
First of all, I must say that those are private games between my wife and I, she calls me "cuck" in private, never in front of friends or family.
Yes, of course....
anitahubby said:
But... if we are in a swinger's club, in a sex party, or even in another town or city on holidays.. she turns into a bitch-slut dominant with me.
Very good. Your sexy wife is treating you appropriately in those situations....
anitahubby said:
But, there are some couple-rules we both must respect.
Sounds good....
anitahubby said:
I give you another 'partial' photo of my sexy wife. :)
Thanks! Ms. Anita has nice legs and a hot-looking ass.

Users who are viewing this thread