• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Relationships

• Thread starterNavyWife26
  • Start date

NavyWife26

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2005
I have a question that has been troubling me for almost 3 years now, has anyone been a relationship with a Black Male Dom and a Married white female wife that has turned into more than just sex? Maybe I am wishing for more than these relationships offer.

Beth

It can happen Beth, I've been invited to be with couples and in some cases the wife and I get to be friends and in some cases it becomes more than friends. But these happened when I first entered the lifestyle, it's been years since that's happened so maybe it's related to your age/experience.

More than just sex with a black lover?

Beth,
I came across your question about this and had to reply. I have been seeing blacks (with husband's permission) for a little over 4 years. But my first long-term relationship was with my 3rd black man, Jerome.

During that time I saw only him. At first we would meet once a week, soon it was on my day off during the week and then he would come over Fri afternoon and stay (yes sleeping with me in my bed) until Sunday. The kids were littler then and we could explain him as a friend.

It was in about the 2nd or 3rd month of this that I realized what was happening inside me. I'd greet him lovingly when he came over. I'd kiss him lovingly before and during sex, and after in the shower. I'd whisper loving things to him when I was trying to help him cum in me. Everything was gentler and, well, it became lovemaking.

My husband started to just watch us begin and then would leave. That was unusual now that I think about it.

Soon if alone I would say "I love you" before hanging up the phone when talking with Jerome. My husband says I said "I love you so much" after orgasms more than once.

It was painful but I had to make a choice and after much discussion, I broke it off with Jerome. And since then I have had 3 dates, maybe 4, with a guy before moving to another one.

Hope you find this interesting.

Karen

It is inevitable that you will fall in love with a lover if you see him often, because sex is emotional and you can't fully enjoy it if you have a "cold heart".

It is entirely appropriate to say "love words" to each other and loving cuddles and greetings.....actually it is a very good idea to treat a lover "as though you are in love with him".....this cranks up your attraction chemistry and intensifies the quality of the sex.

You can be in love with several men at once, but each in different ways and to different levels of intensity.

I am sorry Karen that you had to give up Jerome - this should not have happened - he should be with you still because he felt so nice in your arms.

When a husband consents to his wife taking black lovers, there is a high probability she will fall in love with one or more of her lovers. A husband should not try to stop this, as it is a natural progression from having regular sex outside the marriage.

A wife shares her pussy with other men, so why not her heart and emotions?? It does not mean the marriage must end ! It just gives a wife the chance to have more "happiness hours" and this should actually make her marriage stronger if there is no jealousy.

I am a white male. My wife has fallen for a black man in the past and she had a wonderful time until he had to relocate. Yes, she would do anything for him. It was great to see her so very happy. You may go for a long time until you find the right guy, but don't give up. Wonderful relationships do not happen over night. He would stay all night and some times she would stay with him. He did make her mind him and she enjoyed being submissive to him. I might add, my wife and I love each other very, very much. Good luck to you in the future. Howard

Great post Howard69, I agree that when your wife falls in love with a bull, it makes her happy and contented, and the marriage stronger for all three involved.

Some wives have a succession of powerful big cock bulls, but a "keeper" who becomes a long-term regular, can make a wife feel very loved and adored.

It happens, sometimes there can be more chemistry than just sexual. Go with it , it's obvious you want to explore that side of it too.

It shouldn't be that big of a thing to move on to somebody you would rather be.

I tend to think that there is so much natural chemistry between black men and white women that this kind of thing is inevitable.

This is a nice thread. I believe a husband and wife should do some soul searching before spending too much time with a single men. Because of our experiences we decided that if I was to be with any black men, they would either be older, younger, and preferably married.

When a black man is buried deep within you, driving you to the extreme with pleasure, it's easy to get emotionally involved. It is easier if they don't respond to your need to be held and cared for by keeping it at a sexual level. But inevetiably you will naturally want more from a bull then he is willing to provide. And trying to with them over can put a strain on your marriage.

The hardest part I found was while he is cumming in me I would be pulling in to me, as hard as I could, whispering my devotion to him, trying to make him love me. Afterwards we would lie together for a time, and caress, and I would feel tremendous joy towards him. When he pulled out and left, I would feel strangely empty. Very tough emotions.

just something to consider.

Asianwife you are right

That's sort of what I would do with Jerome. I would say the sexiest things for him and offer my mouth to cum in-- anything to help him get off in me. And that instant when he tensed and groaned and I knew his cumshots would begin in 1 second-- what a wave of fulfillment washed over me.

As he shot into me, often with his tongue plunged into my mouth, I would be almost overwhelmed. (I have cum again then more than once. And cried afterwards it's so overwhelming once or twice.)

thanks for these posts. I wish I still had my Jerome.

You people are idiots, pure and simple.

Ressurecting this thread

My girlfriend and I came across this thread today and it has really given us something to talk about. We have taken some steps into the lifestyle that have so far been mostly good, but we haven't had the earthshaking total experience it seems several people have had.

I know some people will probably call me crazy, but I actually find a lot of what the women in this thread were talking about pretty intriguing and my girlfriend and I have talked about it a bit. I think I enjoy a lot of the voyeurism and a little of the jealousy, but I am not submissive at all and don't really go in for the cuckold thing.

As we move further into the lifestyle I would be very interested in her pursuing a relationship with a lover like those mentioned earlier. We are very secure and I have had a totally positive experience so far. Are there any previous posters who could give us some advice and information, or maybe some newer people who have had similar experiences?

While I was in the Navy, I had a Black Male Dom who was like a husband to me for nearly 3 years in virginia. He was an Army SGT and VERY hung. I met him at an adult book store, of all places, where he was modeling. We loved each other as much as two people (2 males) can. It was truly a husband /wife relationship.
luv, MsGary(Bj)

Interesting. Sounds intense. Any females or couples have have any similar experiences?

HI,

interesting thread, all. I do wonder and worry about this. It just seems the risks are very high, and the chances of it working out, 3 way, over a longer period, are slim.

I had a GF earlier who cheated on me while I was away, and told me all about it, knowing it would turn me on. But eventualyl she fell in love with him an dbroke of contact with me. I found her again when i returned, and she came back to me, but it was very difficult for her. It was not difficult for her to make the decision to be with me, but it WAS difficult for her NOT to be with him. The idea of her having a long term lover never stopped turnign us on, is the funny thing. Despite the troubles that is caused us, we both still got turned on by the idea.

NOW, years later with another woman (I eventually broke up with that first girl for other reasons), we are in the situation that she would love to have a lover, but she is worried about getting too close to him. I guess I am too.

In fantasy, I think it would be great for her to have a long term love whom she really adores, and enjoys being with, who makes her happy, as long as she still wants to be with me and not leave me. I love the idea that he is also a part of the house, he just coems and goes as he pleases, and fucks her when he wants, and they take over the bed and I sleep elsewhere while he is there. NO problem there. But realistically, if two peopel get so close, they usually want to be alone, just the 2 of them. SO that is dangerous.

Comments?

Well I have had a three-way relationship before, which worked out fairly well for a while, but it was with two women. One was my girlfriend, who I had to start with but we ended up including a girl who was a lesbian. Even though she was a lesbian there was a fair amount of playing around between us just no actual intercourse. But the point is I have been in a version of that, although I am sure what I was talking about it different.

Any female perspectives?

Users who are viewing this thread