• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reluctant Wife

• Thread starterUsemyWifey
  • Start date

UsemyWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2012
Indiana
Hi all,
This is my first post since we came over from the prior cuckold forums. For those who remember, my wife and I had a unique wife sharing arrangement where she liked to cheat and come home to be, "caught," and punished in the bedroom.

Being a pasty white blonde with tits and ass, she has been hit on by black men for as long as I can remember, but she has always rebuked approaches and when mentioned in the bedroom has been adamant she has no interest.

So the other night we were out with a few of her girlfriends and I noticed a guy take a fancy to her while dancing. I made small talk with one of her friends at the bar while they danced but once he began to get comfortable with her, she came back and sat down.

So later that night once we were home, all I could think about was that poor guy force fucking my cock tease of a wife. Sounds terrible, but I can't help but get hard thinking about a BBC forcing its way into her and then having her reluctantly cum and start wanting more.

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
UsemyWifey said:
Hi all,
This is my first post since we came over from the prior cuckold forums. For those who remember, my wife and I had a unique wife sharing arrangement where she liked to cheat and come home to be, "caught," and punished in the bedroom.

Being a pasty white blonde with tits and ass, she has been hit on by black men for as long as I can remember, but she has always rebuked approaches and when mentioned in the bedroom has been adamant she has no interest.

So the other night we were out with a few of her girlfriends and I noticed a guy take a fancy to her while dancing. I made small talk with one of her friends at the bar while they danced but once he began to get comfortable with her, she came back and sat down.

So later that night once we were home, all I could think about was that poor guy force fucking my cock tease of a wife. Sounds terrible, but I can't help but get hard thinking about a BBC forcing its way into her and then having her reluctantly cum and start wanting more.

maybe lots more. perhaps you'll come home some day with a gangbang in progress
danny

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread