• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Relunctant White Women

• Thread starterourgfsga
  • Start date

ourgfsga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2008
I like to watch white women fuck black men relunctantly. They do it, but do not really want to. They feel nasty, slutty afterwards.
After my girlfriend and I broke up, we stayed close and would still meet and fuck often even though she has a boyfriend. And I would give her money sometimes to help her pay rent and other bills. So she calls me one morning saying she needs some money. I told her she had to fuck a black guy for the money. She said no and hung up on me. Later that day she called me back saying she would fuck me for the money. I told her no, that I wanted to watch her fuck a black guy. She said she could not do that because how it would make her feel. I told her it would be our secret. She said she would call me back. So later she calls back saying she could not find anyone else to give her some money and that she really needed my help. I told her to fuck a black guy and I would give her some money. Then she said she didn’t want to but would do it. Anyway, I got her and a black friend of mine to come to my house and she fucked him. It was so hot the look on her face as he started fucking her, and how she looked after fucking him.

Does anyone else think this is hot too?

ourgfsga@yahoo.com

http://www.illustratedinterracial.com/

Yep

I do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hot. That's why it's shown so many places on the Internet. A popular theme.

High rates of immorality, criminality, and STD's in the black community, no thanks.

Gottagetlocked, you need to get out more and meet some real black people, not the fictitional ones on your computer. I have many black friends of both sexes and my experience has been that most are highly moral (many are very active in their churches), and as a former law enforcement officer I can tell you that blacks are the third largest prison population here in California (behind whites and hispanics).

I cannot speak to the STD issue with authority, but I would think that STD's would be higher in the poorer sections of town regardless of color.

Now, I personally find the fantasy of a black man with my wife to be very erotic. I think I feed off the stereotypes of black men being more endowed and better performers rather than the brutish, ignorant savage presentation. I personally am turned off by the use of the "N" word in any form on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread