• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Remote program trial. View and be naughty with Maria.

• Thread starterjim-n-maria
  • Start date

jim-n-maria

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2013
I was getting some help fixing some drivers with remote control program and learned he was poking around in other files. It was sort of a different twist on being bossed around like knowing the other party was going where I didn't intend.

So now trying some different programs. I've seen this forum topic before but always ignored it. Thanks to another user in chat, he guided me to install and start trying teamview yesterday. The first go was exciting so maybe try a little more experiment with it. Let me know if there is other programs I should be trying out too.

If you log in on me, give me a idea who you are with a line on notepad.

I'm going to check out some chat rooms in the meantime. Maybe you want to tell them and see the lewd commnets they make.

Teamview "Your ID" : 474 058 423

Password: 1166

See you later.... -= Maria =-

Reactions: lopecorine
Browser look lke crashed.
Maybe not such a good program to use afterall

Password: 8346

jim-n-maria said:
I was getting some help fixing some drivers with remote control program and learned he was poking around in other files. It was sort of a different twist on being bossed around like knowing the other party was going where I didn't intend.

So now trying some different programs. I've seen this forum topic before but always ignored it. Thanks to another user in chat, he guided me to install and start trying teamview yesterday. The first go was exciting so maybe try a little more experiment with it. Let me know if there is other programs I should be trying out too.

I'm going to check out some chat rooms in the meantime. Maybe you want to tell them and see the lewd commnets they make.

oops ... 9747

Password: 9747

Password: 8878

Reset the program. Still learning features.

new password?

jim-n-maria said:

Password: 9878

libia said:
new password?

Sorry libia. Teamview "Your ID" : 474 058 423

Password:9878

This has been fun today but embarrassing too.

libia said:
new password?

Sorry libia. Teamview "Your ID" : 474 058 423

Password:9878

This has been fun today but embarrassing too.

Reactions: lopecorine and ruin2k9

Users who are viewing this thread