Repost Condom Humiliation

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
I confessed this before but since I was having to model condoms on my micropenis today, I needed to repost.

Regular condoms are too big for my micropenis, so i was required to purchase MyOne condoms that come in small sizes. First pack I bought was at CVS and I was required by my Hotwife to ask a female at the pharmacy to help me find them. I did and the worker was trying not to giggle as she pointed them out...Humiliation achieved!

I brought them home and tried them on. They were too big, so I used the measureing instructions and found I needed size 53C. Shortest condom they have but they are not available in store; I had to order online. I received and tried them on...almost a perfect fit for my erect micropenis.

I am not allowed to have sex with anyone but my Hotwife has me put one on periodically and take pictures of the patheticness (usually next to a condom her Bulls wear) so she can laugh and most likely share the pics with her friends.

#CONDOMFORSISSYCUCKS
#MICROPENISLIFE

• Haha
Reactions: costadelsol and DawnW
I am not allowed to have sex with anyone

Just asking for science, but does it really even count if you did 'have sex' - is it even penetrative sex to just rub-your-nub on her labia?

Reactions: SissyForDawn
littlenicky6666 said:
Just asking for science, but does it really even count if you did 'have sex' - is it even penetrative sex to just rub-your-nub on her labia?
If I was allowed, chances are I'd have difficulty keeping it in. I guess the better way to word it is that my micropenis is not allowed to touch pussy.

Haha that really is a clit

We need to see a photo of your micro penis. Show us how bad the situation is for your wife?

pinged said:
We need to see a photo of your micro penis. Show us how bad the situation is for your wife?
This is after i rub it like a clit and then two finger jerk. It may get to 3" or 3.5" max when completely erect (if I am lucky).

Hotwife stopped having sex with me years ago because the sex was a waste of her time...has never made her orgasm. She has enjoyed real men cocks for years and always has pictures of her Bull/Boyfriend's cocks to show me what real men cocks look like, and tells me how many times she orgasms on them. She also likes me remindned how pathetic and useless my micropenis is to her and all women.

SP1.jpg

SissyForDawn said:
This is after i rub it like a clit and then two finger jerk. It may get to 3" or 3.5" max when completely erect (if I am lucky).

Hotwife stopped having sex with me years ago because the sex was a waste of her time...has never made her orgasm. She has enjoyed real men cocks for years and always has pictures of her Bull/Boyfriend's cocks to show me what real men cocks look like, and tells me how many times she orgasms on them. She also likes me remindned how pathetic and useless my micropenis is to her and all women.

SP1.jpg
Deary me. I've seen bigger clits.

pinged said:
Deary me. I've seen bigger clits.
More people are now understanding better why she has sex with other men/Bulls.

fucking hot clitty posts -- love showing off my limp clitty -- especially in panties

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 9.56.37 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 9.57.44 AM.png