• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Request- a story where the girl is fucked if her boy is unable to control his arousal

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
Slightly off-topic - I am turned on by a weird fantasy, and was wondering if there are any stories or movie scenes on this theme.
Basically the situation is the following:

My wife and myself are involved in a kind of sexy game with other couples.
It ends up that unexpectedly my Wife looses her clothes and is now in just lingerie.
I loose as well, so I must strip naked and I am tied on a chair.

The game continues with new rules: from now on if my penis shows any sign of excitement, they (guys and gals) will go one step further with my wife.
In turn, they will caress her, kiss her lips, remove her bra, suck her nipples, rip her panties, touch her cunt, finger-fuck, eat her pussy, and so on and so forth, until the winner will eventually fuck her, against her will and before my eyes.
Of course I can stop it all if my will is strong enough to dominate my arousal.
But I have a very weak will…

Does anybody know a story (or a movie) which has this element: if the guy is able to dominate his excitement, his gal is safe, otherwise she is fucked?

No, but if you fine one I'll take 10 copies! I am so helpless when my girl is hit on and caves, again, and again ...

That's actually a really hot idea! I have something similar:

The couples would be teams in some kind of strip game. If you win, you can either make the losers remove something, or win something back yourself. Both members each get/lose one thing per person, so if a couple wins or loses they both get or remove something. If the man gets a boner, the rest of the group (men and women) get a quick touch or kiss any part of the woman, but they can't remove or reach inside whatever she's wearing. Basically if it's still covered it's off limits.

If you get caught touching yourself, then whoever catches you gets to demand a favor of your wife/partner, and you have to keep touching yourself while she does it. Again the "if it's covered it's off limits" applies to both participants.

If you lose all you're clothes, you're out, but you can stay in as long as your wife performs oral on the couple that beat you. She has to keep doing it until you win a round and get something back.

You can go "All in" and the winner gets to fuck the losing wife in her husband's lap. The winning wife is pretty much free to do whatever, she can join her husband in fucking the losing wife, or she can berate or tease the losing husband. The losing husband can't do anything unless the winning wife orders it.

midnightfapper said:
That's actually a really hot idea! I have something similar:
The couples would be teams in some kind of strip game. If you win, you can either make the losers remove something, or win something back yourself. ...
WOW, Fapper, your idea is very hot as well !

midnightfapper said:
... Both members each get/lose one thing per person, so if a couple wins or loses they both get or remove something ...
However, in my view, each couple should play independently, not as a team. Or - at least - a boy should lose his pants before his girl gets naked, so the others can spot his boner and punish his girl consequently, by removing her clothes and eventually obtaining some sexual service.

I mean - if you read carefully your rules you will see that they don't flow perfectly if both members of a couple get naked together.
(Or - perhaps - I did not undertsand the rules :):):))

GordonPym said:
WOW, Fapper, your idea is very hot as well !

However, in my view, each couple should play independently, not as a team. Or - at least - a boy should lose his pants before his girl gets naked, so the others can spot his boner and punish his girl consequently, by removing her clothes and eventually obtaining some sexual service.

I mean - if you read carefully your rules you will see that they don't flow perfectly if both members of a couple get naked together.
(Or - perhaps - I did not undertsand the rules :):):))

The idea that they get naked together was so that if the guy gets a boner, the girl gets felt up. They whole "covered = off limits" idea is to make the stakes higher as you go on. It'll be harder (hehe) as everyone starts to get naked, but the risk/reward is higher.

Also it't be weird if one guy catches another jerking, I mean, what is he going to ask for? This will also keep your own wife from screwing you over early in the game, because if you lose then she loses too.

It adds a little too the cuck factor if you wife has to suck another man's cock to bail you out of your shitty card playing if you lose everything.

midnightfapper said:
The idea that they get naked together was so that if the guy gets a boner, the girl gets felt up. They whole "covered = off limits" idea is to make the stakes higher as you go on. It'll be harder (hehe) as everyone starts to get naked, but the risk/reward is higher.

Also it't be weird if one guy catches another jerking, I mean, what is he going to ask for? This will also keep your own wife from screwing you over early in the game, because if you lose then she loses too.

It adds a little too the cuck factor if you wife has to suck another man's cock to bail you out of your shitty card playing if you lose everything.

Long story short: couples play together because it's more pressure, since your mistakes mean whoring out your wife.

So if I lose, not only do I have to watch my wife become someone's sex slave, I also get to know that it's my own fault.

midnightfapper said:
Long story short: couples play together because it's more pressure, since your mistakes mean whoring out your wife.

So if I lose, not only do I have to watch my wife become someone's sex slave, I also get to know that it's my own fault.
I would say: a very good rationale ! ;)

You got exactly the point: anything bad which happens to her is her man's fault.
His worse fault being getting sexually aroused by seeing his gal under other men's hands.
The more he gets turned on, the worse for his gal (and the better for the winners).
The final punishment for the couple is her being fucked by anyone but her man!

That's exactly the type of story I am looking for !!!

This is what you need, well close anyway

http://m.lushstories.com/?url=stories/cuckold/the-cuckold-test-part-i.aspx#story

GordonPym said:
Slightly off-topic - I am turned on by a weird fantasy, and was wondering if there are any stories or movie scenes on this theme.
Basically the situation is the following:

My wife and myself are involved in a kind of sexy game with other couples.
It ends up that unexpectedly my Wife looses her clothes and is now in just lingerie.
I loose as well, so I must strip naked and I am tied on a chair.

The game continues with new rules: from now on if my penis shows any sign of excitement, they (guys and gals) will go one step further with my wife.
In turn, they will caress her, kiss her lips, remove her bra, suck her nipples, rip her panties, touch her cunt, finger-fuck, eat her pussy, and so on and so forth, until the winner will eventually fuck her, against her will and before my eyes.
Of course I can stop it all if my will is strong enough to dominate my arousal.
But I have a very weak will…

Does anybody know a story (or a movie) which has this element: if the guy is able to dominate his excitement, his gal is safe, otherwise she is fucked?

Users who are viewing this thread