• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

request: stories where wives/GFs totally lose control for BBC

• Thread startersupernova2023
  • Start date

supernova2023

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2005
oakland
Can anyone help me find good stories like this? Where the wife gets completely hooked/addicted and goes BBC crazyy?
I love when they lose all perspective and just throw themselves into lifestyle....I have seen in real life and its real.

thanks!

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, AlexanderBlack and toolman2c
My wife has done this a couple times with 2 different Black guys. The 1st one was one time we'd met a guy for the 1st time. We met him for a meet and greet 1st meeting at a Chili's resturant, in the parking lot and did the introductions then went inside to eat. She slid into a booth as the hostess seated us and before I could sit, the new BBC slid in the booth beside my wife, I sat across from them without saying a word. She always wears shorts skirts, no panties and goes braless when meeting a potential new fuck buddy. It wasn't long before he's kissing her and shes responding back, sliding their tongues in each others mouths like they'd been old lovers. They'd stop only between the waitress coming to our table to take our drink and food orders and bringing things to us. When he got NO resistance from my wife and with her responding back, he eventually was feeling her tits under her shirt and would play with her pussy between her spread legs. She was allowing him any thing he was wanting to do, without any protest or modesty with being in a public place. A couple times the waitress came to our table and had to wait a few counts til they stopped long enough to acknowledge her presence. The waitress looked at me with a slight air of disgust knowing I was letting my wife be pawed and handled by another guy. My wife didn't care who saw, she was so caught up in the moment and her horniness she was not able to stop her sexual urges. After the waitress brought our food, they still continued to kiss and he felt her up between bites. When we were done, there was no discussion whether my wife wanted to invite him back to our hotel room and since we walked to the resturant and he had his vehicle, we got in and my wife jumped in the front seat with him where they proceeded to kiss and with her laying across his lap, he was sucking her tits and fingering her pussy for several more minutes before leaving the parking lot. Once we got to the hotel, the 3 of us went in past the front desk, the clerk eyeing us as my wife and her new lover walked with their arms around each other, his hand on her ass so everyone could see she was his fuck for the night.
Once in the room the clothes immediately came off and their foreplay was intense and animalistic. She was wild, going after him without abandon, neither really acknowledging my presence other then me filming them. Since he was a new guy and a first timer with her, she and I had previously agreed that if we decided to play with him, he should wear a rubber, which was the norm when she'd meet a new guy until we knew him and his habits better. He expressed his dislikes for condoms, but reluctantly agreed to wear one. They were in the process of fucking when the rubber broke and they stopped to put another one on. A couple minutes later of more fucking the 2nd rubber broke. Stopping to put another rubber on, I could tell my wife was getting frustrated having to stop. Then again after a few minutes of more fucking, the 3rd rubber breaks again, this time my wife says, "fuck it, do me bare" and the Black guys just slides back into her married pussy and he fucks her until he unloads in her pussy. My wife was so horny she lost all sense of control and perspective and didn't care about our prearranged ideas or guidelines. I absolutely loved seeing her this way, her wanton sexual being was in control of her mind and body.
In hindsight and after watching the video some time later, i noticed each time before the rubbers broke, the guy had his hand on his dick as he's pistoning into her married pussy. I think he was pinching the rubber enough to make it break so he could fuck her bare and when she finally told him to fuck her without, his plan worked. We met with him 2 more times and we thought he was going to be her long term fuck buddy, but soon after he disappeared, we think his wife found out.
The 2nd time she threw herself into the lifestyle was more for her long term Black guy who owned her for over 8 years. We'd been with him for four sessions of them fucking and on the 5th, she was so into him that he started fucking him bareback, she didn't care, she just needed his dick in her. When he unloaded in her pussy, like I've read articles about, I think his cum got her addicted to him, she just seemed to need it in and on her. From that time on, they were always bareback and she needed his dick buried in her cunt. She would tell him that he owned her and she belonged to him, that her pussy was his. He called her his Black ***** and she did anything he told her, without question or hesitation. She loved pleasing him. He shared her with friends and a few strangers too, all of which just made her hornier and excited to be his. She'd still belong to him but for the fact that we live so far apart, but I still managed to take her to him about every other week. He had a couple other white wives he fucked and my wife wanted more from him, so she decided to more on. We're looking for a new owner even though she's fucked others since him, but none have been such a perfect fit as he was, both in the sense that she loved pleasing him and that his dick fit so perfectly in her married pussy. My wife was addicted to his dick.
My wife's fucked many other guys and she's enjoyed most all of them, but none have made her loose her perspective and control like these two have.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, WhiteMarried, NordicBull and 4 others
wow, great story thanks! I love these where wife/GF just loses all control.....BBC addiction very real.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and toolman2c
Do you think if this big cocked stud had told your wife to stop her birth control her pills would have ended up in trash can

Reactions: WhiteMarried and toolman2c
babymaker8 said:
Do you think if this big cocked stud had told your wife to stop her birth control her pills would have ended up in trash can
I do think she would of got rid of her pills, especially if they'd met when they were both in their early 20's, as it was we were in our early 40's when we met the 8 year guy. She was so into pleasing him and making him happy, she did things for him I never dreamed she'd do.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, Davey cuck and NordicBull

Users who are viewing this thread