Resources for larger guys

• Thread startermorganae
  • Start date

morganae

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2014
I love the idea of seeing my husband in heels and more, but the problem is that he's a big boy. 6'6" and 350lbs, size 13 shoes.

Where can I find clothing, especially shoes etc for really big guys? I've found some over priced dancer type shoes but I want something cute and sissy for him.

Anyone have ideas?

I really have thought about having a shoppe that openly offers what your hub needs. He might be the Biggest of sissies/CD's that is covered but you gotta admit he is HUGE. I even need the Lady size 11/12/13 shoes. Sandals and the wedge (which is coming back) fit the best due to the flexibility and the steadiness of a wedge rather the an actual heel. Also i can dance and (almost) run in them. they happen to look good on me too, You know , showing off my dancer /swimmer's legs and feet. I believe they are the first new shoes i bought for myself-I will to say how old I was but I was finally working full time at least in summer. I have a few other comments on this which i will save. I roniccally , I had a female GF at this time. SHE had already been a ********** and I learned a LOT from her. She was just a little older. OH< AND had been a Breck Girl back in the days when they did that.
let em hear back from everybody and see you soon. oh yes, the things I learned were about PLEASING men and which mascara would be best on me.
luv, MsGary (Heather)
ps. I was already giving MANY blows while dressed and i loved it. Even though guys knew I was a boy, they did not feel at all gay getting BJ from a Boi

morganae said:
I love the idea of seeing my husband in heels and more...

Good for you, Ms. Morganae...

morganae said:
...but, the problem is, he's a big boy. 6'6" and 350lbs, size 13 shoes.

Hm... sounds like a problem...

morganae said:
Where can I find clothing, especially shoes etc for really big guys? I've found some over priced dancer type shoes but I want something cute and sissy for him. Anyone have ideas?

You might try googling "sissy shoes and dresses for big male sissies" (without quotes).

To begin: Your husband wanting to become a sissy for you (I assume he's complicit, or soon will be), even if it's just in the privacy of your bedroom, strongly implies he wants you to become the dominant partner in your marriage. That's not an unusual fantasy among men. To move in this direction, you might read:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp., softcover).

[Disclaimer: I am not associated w/ Ms. Elise in any way, and do not gain, financially or otherwise, from suggesting her book(s) to others.]

In any case, you have the right idea. The biggest problem (IMO) is his weight. I suggest beginning by pointing out to him that if he wants to be an attractive sissy for you, he'll have to lose the excess pounds and you expect him to start NOW. Then, put him on a diet.

I suggest this as a starting point because, generally speaking, eating far fewer calories is a much more effective way to lose weight than exercising. The so-called "south beach diet" or something equivalent tends to be effective, because the person dieting minimizes carbs while eating foods that digest slowly. This reduces overall calorie intake while also reducing the tendency to become hungry between meals.

And, I also suggest starting him on an exercise program. Begin slowly, with light exercise. Don't allow him to do too much too soon.

Allow him an adequate time period to slim down so he'll be an attractive sissy for you. This won't happen rapidly; you may have to allow something like 1 to 2 years. The conventional wisdom, for whatever it's worth, is that one should not lose more than ~0.5 to 1.0 pounds per week. Don't allow him to embark on "crash diet and exercise" programs that result in rapid weight loss. But, once you start him on his weight-loss program, don't allow him to stop.

I also suggest implementing a system of rewards for your aspiring sissy husband. For instance, when he loses "X" pounds, shave his genital area and his ass and "allow" him to wear women's panties on weekends. Then, when he loses more weight, "allow" him to wear women's panties at all times under his street clothes. And, "allow" him to wear special bedtime panties at night. Etc.

HI, I started wearing stockings and panty hose soon after the first time i shaved my legs for swimming. I loved it. Some of the boys in locker room saw this and , of all things, wanted me to show my legs in hose to a few for their dads. A couple months later , I shaved m y whole body for a championship. I went to the thrift store for an outfit. I got a tight pink shiny dress that would snot have been allowed to wear by girls at my school-junior high. just too short, even though mini's were coming back.
I felt fotunate that I was quite petite and at the time was very slim from getting gin shape for swimming. I am now 5'5 125 lb and quite strong for my size. not smart though.