Respecting Bulls

• Thread starterbareboi
  • Start date
B

bareboi

i'm curious as to how popular it is being required to address the bull as Sir..my Mistress requires it of me to at all times even in public and not only her bull but a number of her friends and relatives with males its Sir and females Ma'am except for submissive females its ms. so and so..are others in the lifestyle required to do the same..i'm curious from both the sides how they feel about this subject..thank you

MacNfries said:
bareboi, who initiated this, your wife or her bull lover? If you're in the military, the use of Sir & Mam are used quite frequently by NCO's as a sign of military respect for authority. Nothing really wrong with it being used outside of military, particularly when you are addressing older individuals or individuals of authority.

It is also used, however, as a form of humiliation; to signify to those you are addressing that you have been humbled, or as a submission of your manliness.

Cuckolding has many facets which couples often pick and choose to impliment in their cuckolding fantasy play. I try to reflect these many facets in pictures which I post in the forums and in my personal album here. Again, nothing wrong as long as overall respect is shown to all participates. It can get out of balance when the bull uses strong influences with the wife to inflict certain action on the cuckold that normally would not be practiced.

Mac
:)

===========

Herr Fried is never far away with his trite responses / thank god :)

MacNfries said:
Yeah, maybe I should use "cut & paste" more often, what you think? :p

===========

praise be jesus ;)

You two always crack me up lol!! As for the 'Sir' business,I personally like it in the bedroom but not in public..

i am required to call her current black lover Sir at all times

I've always thought of the "Sir" addressing as more of a BDSM/Dom/sub thing than a cuckold title.

You've raised an important question, Bareboi...

Bareboi,

Thank you for your post enquiring about this important question:

bareboi said:
I'm curious as to how popular it is [for a cuckold to be] required to address [his wife's] bull as Sir. My Mistress requires this of me at all times, even in public, and not only her bull but a number of her friends and relatives. I must address males [who are her friends or relatives] as Sir and females [who are her friends or relatives] as Ma'am, except for submissive females, whom I must address as "Ms." Are others in this lifestyle required to do the same? I'm curious to hear from both [cuckolds and hotwives] on this subject. Thank you.

Ms. Cucktail, in her reply, has made a good point. In my opinion, however, if a cuckold's wife is his boss-wife such that he considers her his Mistress, and if she also views herself in that way and her cuckold is her submissive cuckold, then it's entirely proper and appropriate for her to require him to address her lovers (/"bulls") as Sir in the privacy of her household, or anywhere and anytime the three of them are "alone" together.

Whether a Mistress (such as your boss-wife) also requires her submissive cuckold (you, in this case) to address her lovers as "Sir" in public as well as in the privacy of her household should, of course, be up to her. Whether, in addition, a Mistress such as your wife requires her submissive cuckold to address her male friends and relatives as "Sir," and her female friends and relatives as "Ma'am" (except for her submissive female friends and relatives, whom he must address as "Ms.") should also be up to her.

This matter, in other words, should be entirely up to your boss-wife and, indeed, boss-wives everywhere, and your obligation and duty as her submissive cuckold should be to obey and comply with her expectations in this matter, in addition to, of course, fulfilling her expectations of you in essentially all other respects.

—Custer

Yes! This is an excellent plan, since bulls are obviously superior to us cucks they should be addressed as such. Actually this is not something I currently do, I think I’ll have to change that.

Yes, It should be done, anytime and anywhere they are. A Cuckold should always respect his wife and her lover and by proxy their friends. This helps enforce the cucks submissive nature.

we dont get into the sir business. my husband is respectful to my partners...especially as he wants them to treat me right and wants me to enjoy myself. but he doesnt bow down or call them sir. just like neither of us want my partner to berate by husband. its okay to say "i want to do xxxx to your wife" but the point is for all three of us to have a really, really, really fun and sexy time.

I am not sure popular is the right word, demanded may be better.

bareboi said:
i'm curious as to how popular it is being required to address the bull as Sir..my Mistress requires it of me to at all times even in public and not only her bull but a number of her friends and relatives with males its Sir and females Ma'am except for submissive females its ms. so and so..are others in the lifestyle required to do the same..i'm curious from both the sides how they feel about this subject..thank you

Mac, made some good points, but many couples have become Mistress/Cuckold/and bull. It is no longer role play, it is 24/7. In a union of two people, one will be dominate over the other, and of course you add a third, one will be dominate. Not always, but often the female is dominate over the male of the union. Unless submissive a male will leave before leting his wife have sexual fredom. The male of the union, often defers to the woman and accepts her superiority. Males, who had domineering mothers who ruled the household are conditioned to this lifestyle. Much is said about the domineering bull, and sometimes he is, but often he desires his lover to feminize, and humilate her mate to impress his authority. Oddly, the cuckolded male may be very intelligent and has his sexual desires met in this type of union. He may very well want to be feminized and have sexual intercourse with the lover also.

Power, once a woman or lover sees they have it over the submissive male, he wants to expand and show others his dominance. The same is true with the Dominate female who has become a cuckoldress. The person who said the Sir, Mamm, Ms. was right in it is a form of BDSM. Often the mental torture of submission is followed by physical pain for the sissy cuckold. It is a form of amusement for the Mistress and her lovers.

1. Making him a sissy girl.
    Ball squeeze, trained to take it as she desire, without a peep.
    Being spanked like a child and admonished as a child/inferior.
    Mother punishing Dad, in pressence of his Daughter
    Kiss my ass before I go out to get screwed cucky.

Attachments

• APDilTng.jpg
    APDilTng.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 164
  • BallSqueeze.jpg
    BallSqueeze.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 136
  • n_aCA59XUM3.jpg
    n_aCA59XUM3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 148
  • n_aCARCNF6V.jpg
    n_aCARCNF6V.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 159
  • obediencetng3.jpg
    obediencetng3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 166
You've made some good points, Mimi...

Excellent photos mimi.

When a daughter watches her father being spanked by mother, she will learn how to discipline her future husband when "he steps out of line". She will also take her father down off his pedestal, and see him more as a submissive under the thumb of mother, and not necessarily a person she needs to take notice of anymore. "even dad's are not perfect".

The photo of the ass-kisser role looks interesting.
Nice strap around the penis, under firm control of the Domme - as it should be ! ! !

Yeah, cool photos Mimi! I would so love to be the guy, well in all of them really, but in photos 2 and 4 especially.

Saraha oh you are so so right with your comment..i know first hand even though its my step daughter the effect is still the same..thank you

I wonder how long Dad will have to stand facing the wall in the corner of the room after his spanking has been completed?

They used to do that stuff in schools to let you think about what you had done.