• Thread startergatorrdw
  • Start date

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
Sunday night at the Drive In

After we had went to the XXX movies at the drive-in on Saturday night and my wife didn't get to see either movie because she went behind a green door, she asked if we could go again on Sunday night and of course I was good with that. As we approached the lane to the drive-in we saw a tall thin man walk across the road toward the drive-in lane and when I turned onto the lane the man was walking on the shoulder in the grass. My wife said see if he wants a ride. As we pulled along side she asked him if he would like to ride in with us, because it was $5.00 a car load night. By now we were stopped due to the cars in line to get in and my wife opened the door beside her and said to him"Get in and you can be my date tonight. "

As he got in he said "Hi, I'm Jerry, and you already have a date don't you?" My wife said " This is my brother GTR and I'm Katie, it's weird I know to be here with my brother. I tell you about it in a minute. " Jerry then offered to pay the $5.00, but my wife said "No, you're my date for tonight and you can buy me a Coke and a soft pretzel from the concession stand after GTR parks the car. I thought to myself we weren't even in the parking lot yet, and my wife has already made her selection for the night.

After parking Jerry put the speaker on the door and his date "my sister" said "Jerry the reason I'm traveling with my brother is because my husband is in jail for armed robbery on a 4-7 year stretch and last year the idiot got in a scuffle with a guard the guard got hurt pretty bad and the judge added 7-10 years onto his sentence and I told him that I was done with him and I starting my life over and my brother is the only transportation I have to go anywhere and he looks after me." Now let's go to the concession stand and you can get my Coke and soft pretzel like this is a real date and they both squeeze out that door that won't open very far because of the speaker post. As I watched them walk toward the concession stand, my wife is wearing a tie in the back halter top, very short skirt and sandals and she takes a hold of Jerry's hand like they are dating and out of my vision they go.

After about 20 minutes they return with the Coke and soft pretzel and my "sister" opens the back door and gets in the back seat with Jerry just as the previews start and the drive-in lights are turned off. I can see in the rear view mirror that they are kissing and whispering to each other as the movie starts, and I hear my "sister" tell Jerry that she wants to watch the movie. While they were making out I had adjusted the rear view mirror down to where I could see my wife's legs and I could see that Jerry had his hand between them and she had her legs spread open and Jerry was fingering her very available pussy.

When she saw Johnnie Keyes I heard her say "Look at the size of the dick on that black guy. My husband isn't even close to being that big." I barely heard Jerry whisper "I bet that I'm that big. " During the hour or so as the movie is playing I hear little sounds that my wife makes when she's being played with and becoming aroused. At one point I see that her halter top is off and during a quiet moment I hear a zipper being pulled down. Again I hear my wife tell Jerry that the movie is almost over and she wants to see the end of it.

When the movie ends and the credits are rolling my "sister" starts putting her halter top back on and she leans up and says lets go over to Jerry's house. Jerry leans over the seat back and hangs the speaker on the post and I drive over to Jerry's ranch style house across the road from the drive-in entrance. When we get into the house he told my "sister" where the bathroom was and I see that Jerry's shirt is unbuttoned and pulled out most of the way around and I can also see that his zipper is still down and that his belt is unbuckled. It was about 10:00 and Jerry turned on his TV and he brought he and I a beer.

At that point my "sister" came back into the living room and put her arm around Jerry's waist and in a voice just loud enough for me to hear said to Jerry " Now show me your bedroom." Jerry took her by the hand and led her down the hall. I don't think that she gave him much time to do anything other than turn on a bedside lamp, until she must have attacked him. They didn't close the door, turn off the light and it wasn't but a few moments until I heard her say something like "Damn, you are as big as that black guy and you're not circumcised either. I don't hear much for a few minutes until I hear the bed creaking like they are moving around on it and then I hear her say "Go easy with that big dick, my husband wasn't half as big, and it's been so long since I've had a man. OOOOOOHH EASY, YEAH,OH YESSSSSS, right there, let me get used to it. Damn, you're really deep. I'm thinking to myself my wife is getting so good at telling stories that I'm almost believing them. Hell, she just had 3 guys fuck her twice each last night and then I had her when we got home and she's asking Jerry to go easy with her..

After a few minutes I can hear the bed springs start to creak in a steady rythmn and my wife saying things, "That's it, oh yeah fuck me with that big dick, oh,oh,oh,yes,yes." Then I hear the speed of the rythmn pick up, so I got up from the sofa and walked quietly back the dark hallway and as I got closer to the door I moved to the left and I could clearly see them on the bed and she is holding her legs wide apart and Jerry is going balls deep with each stroke and she is getting louder and then she's very loud saying "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME.", and then Jerry starts grunting and slamming her very hard and my wife actually yells that she's cumming. Things quiet down as it's obvious that the first round is over but I was sure that there is more to come.

After about maybe 10 minutes I hear them go into the bathroom and a few more minutes my wife comes out to the living room and she has on Jerry's shirt. She's holding a wash cloth against her pussy and said to me he must have cum a quart. Go get the camera from the car, I told him I was going to take a picture of his dick. I'm going to get a drink from the kitchen. I got her the camera and she went back the hallway. She got her pictures and he got her 2 more times before we left at about 2:00 am. The second round went on for some time until he came in her. I had fallen asleep during the second round and her yelling woke me up during the third round.

She/we visited Jerry's home a number of times over the 3 years the drive-in was showing the xxxrated movies. A few times my wife asked me to drop her off at Jerry's on Saturday evening and I would pick her up on Sunday night. Jerry even took her over to the farm a few times and had introduced her to his grandfather Mervin

. His grandfather invited her to come visit him sometime that she was in the area and she did.
Jerry.jpg This is one of the pictures she took of Jerry before they started round two.GTR

Last edited:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple and bemyecstasy
She had made a note just below the picture of Jerry on his back. Right after I took this picture I climbed on that horse cock and rode him as long as I could until I was out of breath and he still hadn't cum yet and then he flipped me onto my back and pounded me until he finally came inside me again. GTR

Last edited: