• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

returning from the bedroom

• Thread starterenejoy21
  • Start date
E

enejoy21

After returning into our living room where I had remained , as my wife and her lover enjoyed each other in our bed room for my first cuckold experience, my wife and her young lover sat on our couch, so close together. From my chair I stared at the two of them as thoughts raced through my head. My wife dressed in only a silk robe, was nestelled under his arm , and was smiling at me, as her lover told me, " you have a wonderfull wife". This man had just finished Fu-king my Wife! I was thinking how his hard penis had been deep in my Wife's Cunt! How he had seen my Wife laying on her back, her legs spread wide as she waited to take his hard manhood! Did he Fu-k her from behind! Did this young man push my Wife's legs far back revealing all her most private parts to his view? Oh my, I knew my Wife had sucked this mans penis, did she taste his Cum? I was trembling and my heart was pounding as I realized that my wife had only minutes before received the Fu-king that she had needed for so long! Soon my wife and her lover shared a good by kiss, and my wife took my hand saying, "Honey, come, lets go into the bedroom"----------- enejoy

Now you should shop for a special gift to give to your wife's lover.
If you get an opportunity, you should drink her lover's sperm, either as a creampie or straight from the source according to his instructions.
Next time give them breakfast in bed.

my wife agrees Saraha

My wife likes your suggestions Saraha. I am sure this will happen soon. love enejoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for informing me, MacNfries. There are many thoughts going through my mind, and these thoughts begin with me being informed by my wife that her lover will be coming to our home. I always welcome her lover at our door, and he will then be seated on the couch beside my wife. I will go into the kitchen to prepare coffee, and when I return , many times he will be kissing my wife and have his hand on her leg, having pulled her dress up around my wife's waist. That "feeling", begins in my stomach and goes into my groin! I feel so helpless, so small, so less of a man, as I watch another man enjoying himself with my Wife! After coffee, I watch as my wife and her lover kiss and she allows him to feel her legs and cup her breast, then he helps my wife stand and after smiling at me I watch as the two of them turn and , with her lovers hand on her ass , they walk arm in arm to our bedroom! I remain in the living room, and my emotions and thoughts are so mixed!, I am ashamed, I am humiliated, I know that I am such a sissy husband! But I have a hard erection now, and I can't achieve this for intercourse with my wife! I need all these feelings! This is Sex that both my wife and myself need! I am now naked from my waist down, as I slowly "jack" my hard , little cock, and listen to the sounds that come from the bedroom! I am standing close to the closed bedroom door and I hear my wife saying, louder and louder, "Oh Yes, Im Cumming, I'm cumming, Fuck me. Fuck me". -------- I will write more enejoy

I know that my wife and her lover will be returning to the living room soon , so I rush to put my pants back on. The two of them soon appear, and seat themselves on our couch. As my wife smiles at my, I can see that she is so happy! Bruce has his arm around my wife's shoulders as they sit so close. I am so embarrassed, so humiliated, as I think of how this man, this stranger, only moments before has seen my Wife!This man, has seen all of my wife's most private places! This man has Fucked my wife's wet pussy!, and has filled her with his hot sperm, making her Cum, as I can only wish I could do! " Honey, Bruce is so kind and always gives me what I need. Tell Bruce a thank you for being so Good for your Wife, Honey"! My wife has learned so much while visiting this site, and loves for me to preform as a sissy husband. enejoy

Nice touch, on your wife's part....

Enejoy,

Thanks for your interesting account (which was, in fact, improved by including the "c's").

Regarding your wife's (typical) afterwards comment:

enejoy21 said:
"Honey, Bruce is so kind and always gives me what I need. Tell Bruce a thank you for being so Good for your Wife, Honey"!

That's a very nice touch.... I like it. Regarding your concluding comment:

enejoy21 said:
My wife has learned so much while visiting this site, and loves for me to preform as a sissy husband. enejoy

Great! :D Good for her. That's very cool.... :p

—Custer

Have you enjoyed a creampie yet? It sounded like she took your hand and led you to the bedroom to either enjoy sloppy seconds or a creampie. Was that the case?

A special thank you to all that have posted a reply. This encourages me to write more. Yes, after Bruce has given my wife the fucking that she so despertly needs, my wife does ask for me to show her that I do love her and approve of her having sex with her younger (in his 40's), lover. I follow my wife into our bedroom, and we kiss and hold each other, then my wife will lay on the bed, on her back and open her legs as she assumes the missionary position. Her mature pussy is so wet and remains slightly open, and yes the inside of her thighs are wet with her lovers Cum that has leaked from her fresh Fucked, married, pussy. " Oh Honey, take your cloths off, then lick my pussy. Show me that you love me. I'm so hot Honey, Bruce Fucked me so good!" I hesitate at first, but soon I become very much aroused as I taste this mans Cum, that fills my wife's fucked cunt! My wife moans as I lick deep into her pussy where only moments before her young lovers cock was fucking her, filling her with this warm sperm, that I was, as a loving husband eating and swallowing. When I have her fucked pussy all clean, my wife will say,"now honey, jack off for me, make your little pee pee shoot your cum on my stomach, I love my little sissy"> Bruce most times visits on Wensday, but with Christmas so close, he will be with my wife latter this afternoon. I always become very nervous as I think about him being with my wife, but I need this as much as my wife. enejoy

Thanks enjoy, I love the smell and the taste of hot cum that has been deposited deep into my wife cunt.I have her sit on top in the classic 69 position,the other mans sperm slowly drips down her large cunt lips,I lick that goo first,then I explore the inside of her pussy,my wife gives a little push and a steady stream of cum drools out of her wide open cunt,Yummy.

You call yourself a sissy as does your wife. i was curious as to whether you actually cross-dress or at least wear panties like us sissies do. i would think your bull would be receptive to having a properly dressed maid available to them for his visits and i'll bet your wife would allow you to do all the household chores if you were to beg her properly. Love reading about your encounters.

Thanks for your response about creampies!

There is almost nothing sexier than cleaning your wife's recently fucked cunt! It's fantastic!

There are many of us who wear panties, too!

Bruce, visited our home on the Wednesday before Christmas, and every thing went as usual, with me serving coffee, and then watching as Bruce kissed and felt my Wife up in our living room. Soon, Bruce and my Wife got up and after my Wife had given me a kiss on my cheek, with Bruce's hand on my Wife's ass, they walked into our bedroom, closing the door. After taking my pants off, I quitly walked closer to the bedroom door, and listened as usual, to all the sounds that One would hear as a Wife was being Fucked by another man! My little cock was so hard,( I can't get hard like this for sexual intercourse with my wife), and leaking as I jacked it slowly, and I heard both my Wife and Bruce exclaim that they were Cumming! I returned to my chair, put my pants back on and seated myself, waiting for their return. I was surprised when , Bruce and my Wife walked in, hand in hand, and my Wife asked, "Honey, will you serve Bruce and I coffee?" I prepared fresh coffee, served my Wife and Bruce, and was shocked that Bruce didn't leave as he usually does, after "servicing" my Wife. To be continued

enejoy21 said:
After returning into our living room where I had remained , as my wife and her lover enjoyed each other in our bed room for my first cuckold experience, my wife and her young lover sat on our couch, so close together. From my chair I stared at the two of them as thoughts raced through my head. My wife dressed in only a silk robe, was nestelled under his arm , and was smiling at me, as her lover told me, " you have a wonderfull wife". This man had just finished Fu-king my Wife! I was thinking how his hard penis had been deep in my Wife's Cunt! How he had seen my Wife laying on her back, her legs spread wide as she waited to take his hard manhood! Did he Fu-k her from behind! Did this young man push my Wife's legs far back revealing all her most private parts to his view? Oh my, I knew my Wife had sucked this mans penis, did she taste his Cum? I was trembling and my heart was pounding as I realized that my wife had only minutes before received the Fu-king that she had needed for so long! Soon my wife and her lover shared a good by kiss, and my wife took my hand saying, "Honey, come, lets go into the bedroom"----------- enejoy

I just wish I could get my wife to do this "for" me. It would be the greatest birthday or Christmas (or any other day) present she could give me.

After small talk for about an hour, my eyes widened as Bruce put his arm around my Wife, and began kissing her. My Wife was hot, and I could see his tounge, enter my Wife's mouth and now his hand was pulling her thin robe up! Oh , I had no idea my Wife had no panties on! I watched as Bruce fingered my Wife's wet cunt, that I knew Bruce had Fucked only and hour earlier. My Wife now opened her white legs wide, as Bruce's fingers slid effortlessly, deep into her hungry, dripping pussy. I watched as Bruce whispered into my Wife's ear, and soon my Wife came over to me and said, "stand up Honey!" After standing, my Wife began to take my pants off! I was standing there naked from my waist down! With my embarrassment, my little sissy cock was only about two inches long, and very limp! As Bruce smilled, and took my Wife's hand, my Wife said to me,"come with me Honey, I want you to see how a Real Man Fucks your Wife!" This was my first time watching, and I had no idea that I would experience so many different emotions as I, so plainly observed my Wife completely naked, opening her legs wide, and a strange man , also completely naked lowering himself between my Wife's flexed knees that were spread so wide, fully presenting wet pussy , her ass crack to her lover. Bruce had a beautiful cock, that was rock hard, about 7 inches long, and bent up slightly, and I watched as it's purple head opened my Wife's cunt lips and as my Wife gasped, dissapeared deep in side her. What a Fucking! Bruce now grasped my Wife's legs and pushed them back, and was fucking her hard and fast. My wife had her arms around Bruce, holding him tight as she yelled, "O please Bruce, yes, Fuck me, Fuck me, O Bruce darling give me all your cock, I'm cumming, I'm cumming"! As cumm oozed out of my wife's fucked pussy, around Bruce's and ran down her ass crack, I could hold back no longer!, My little sissy husband pee pee, began to spurt, shooting my sperm, wetting the bed . My Wife, as she held Bruce, looked at me smiling, and said, Oh Honey, you can get hard! I think you enjoyed seeing your Wife get a Real Fuck, from a Real Man!" love, enejoy

Bruce is adding value to your marriage, so say thankyou to him often, and say that you hope it is a long-term thing. Tell your wife how proud of her you are for taking a strange man into her life and letting him fuck her. Talk about how much you want it to be long-term for a win-win-win for all three. Thankyou them both for the creampies, and for the "gift" of letting you watch them fuck together. If you can afford the money, ask them if they would like a weekend away at your expense as a kind of "honeymoon" to cement their love for each other into a powerful relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread