• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Returning Home from Med Check-up

• Thread starterEmilybee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sex addict

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
I shared with the community how Ed dressed me and filled me with cum before my appointment with my new gynecologist Dr Umbutu. He and his nurse brought me orgasms during the examination. I was weakened with there arousal of me. In the cab ride home I rubbed my pussy thru my dress nearly to another orgasm. Wasn't aware if the driver saw me thru his mirror.
When I arrived at home Ed was eagerly awaiting to hear what had occurred at the doctor's exam. As I described it in detail he raised my dress and saw dried cum around my pussy. It was to much to bear for him and jealousy took over. He pulled me down over his lap, raised the dress baring my ass cheeks to him.
OOOUUUCCCHH his hand came down with a whack several times quickly feeling a sting with each hit.
"You fucking slut" as he continued to strike my ass cheeks, turning dark red and achy. Ed stopped for a moment, and then
Ah ah ah stop as two or three fingers fucked my rosebud anus. I orgasmed, pee drops wetting his legs when he pushed me of his lap to the floor. I laid there looking up at him, seeing him Jack his cock because of what occurred at my doctor's appointment.
Ed moaned, I kneed in front of him worshipping his cock by sucking him into my wet mouth. We were animals in heat. I was the slut he wanted me to be.
I was afraid to tell him that the doctor and I had planned a dinner outing.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, JimSparrow, Dark_Hung and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
I shared with the community how Ed dressed me and filled me with cum before my appointment with my new gynecologist Dr Umbutu. He and his nurse brought me orgasms during the examination. I was weakened with there arousal of me. In the cab ride home I rubbed my pussy thru my dress nearly to another orgasm. Wasn't aware if the driver saw me thru his mirror.
When I arrived at home Ed was eagerly awaiting to hear what had occurred at the doctor's exam. As I described it in detail he raised my dress and saw dried cum around my pussy. It was to much to bear for him and jealousy took over. He pulled me down over his lap, raised the dress baring my ass cheeks to him.
OOOUUUCCCHH his hand came down with a whack several times quickly feeling a sting with each hit.
"You fucking slut" as he continued to strike my ass cheeks, turning dark red and achy. Ed stopped for a moment, and then
Ah ah ah stop as two or three fingers fucked my rosebud anus. I orgasmed, pee drops wetting his legs when he pushed me of his lap to the floor. I laid there looking up at him, seeing him Jack his cock because of what occurred at my doctor's appointment.
Ed moaned, I kneed in front of him worshipping his cock by sucking him into my wet mouth. We were animals in heat. I was the slut he wanted me to be.
I was afraid to tell him that the doctor and I had planned a dinner outing.

You go, you little *****! Wish my GF were this slutty!

Reactions: toolman2c
GFtoShare said:
You go, you little *****! Wish my GF were this slutty!
You wouldn't get jealous

Reactions: Dark_Hung
Emilybee said:
You wouldn't get jealous

Absolutely. I haven't got jealous, yet! I love when she cucks me. I just wish she did it more!

Reactions: toolman2c
GFtoShare said:
Absolutely. I haven't got jealous, yet! I love when she cucks me. I just wish she did it more!
You mean with other men

GFtoShare said:
When I see my husband get hard while I am with another man I feel I did something for him.

Emilybee said:
When I see my husband get hard while I am with another man I feel I did something for him.

If your hubby is anything like me, you are doing more than you know! So satisfying when my girl comes home with her breath stinking of cock, her pussy mashed into jelly, and just reeking of pheremones, sweat, his cologne, and cum! Intoxicating!

And if she filmed it, even better! Can relive my cuckoldry again and again!

GFtoShare said:
If your hubby is anything like me, you are doing more than you know! So satisfying when my girl comes home with her breath stinking of cock, her pussy mashed into jelly, and just reeking of pheremones, sweat, his cologne, and cum! Intoxicating!

And if she filmed it, even better! Can relive my cuckoldry again and again!
I understand how you feel. My man exams me when I come home every day either from work or just having been to the market. Looking for traces of having been naughty.

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare

Users who are viewing this thread