Reverse Careful What U Ask For

• Thread starterNCStorm
  • Start date

NCStorm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2006
We all know when hubby encourages the hot wife to go out and fuck other men he knowingly risks her stop having sex with him or even eventually leaving him ... all part of the scene.

I have a friend who's husband encouraged his "hot" wife to go out and do this and after some prodding and him convincing her it was a turn on to him she finally did it. Started many years ago with a LT boy friend relationship that lasted a few years and he even had her convince the bf to kick in a little cash to boot and this was an additional turn on to him. And yes, hubby and wife stopped having sex. He even had her have a gf take some pics of some of her flings to bring home to show him. She recently developed some serious health issues (non STD type btw) and she stopped her extra curricular activities.

Now coincidentally when he is about to get a new job earning really big bucks, and she is sick ... he has decided to leave her because she is a slut and a ***** ... by his terms ... of course forgetting it was him that promoted and encouraged it. Sad but true!!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is a real peice of shit!!

Putting it mildly ...

dodgerfan said:
That guy is a real peice of shit!!

He's for sure more than that ... OK ... I'm sure she had some fun, but it was for "him" ... he pushed it for his kink and now kicking her out and in her condition can not work full time and you can guess he is trying to cut her short on $$$ support after some 15 years ... :mad: :mad:

Was she a slut/***** as hubby claimed or just an opportunist? Conducting an ongoing relationship may give a clue. Just as the phrase "Be careful of what you ask for" applies, so should being careful of what you DO lest it come back to haunt you. Sounds to me she was enjoying the lifestyle more than the original intent and got what she deserved. I may be wrong but that is my "other half of the story" possible explaination.

For whatever its worth ...

... since there is often a discussion here about whether these "shared" wives are really hot ... or just fat and ugly ... here's a pic to see how hot she was. Unfortunately, without getting into the details of her illness ... not only can she not hold down a full time job ... she is somewhat less desirable to meet new men in her current condition. Don't worry I'm just about done with this and I'm not passing the hat for donations ... just a warning on how some things can play out ... :( [Sorry thought better of posting pic ... I'm sure he would recognize it even w/o her face showing]

Is her sickness at least curable? She looks fine but I know, looks can be conceiving.
I wish her the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update ...

I have removed the pic, some of the specific text and one of my posts. The purpose for my starting this thread was to issue a warning to others in this life style of a potential outcome ... not to draw attention to her specific case and I fear "he" may see this and know its him ... and he would know who "I" am ... and wouldn't want to cause her any kind of backlash ... I imagine I should remove the entire thread here shortly ... :cool:

4 year old post :confused:

cuckoldinpanties said:

============

wonder what ever happened in that drama :confused:

cuckoldinpanties said:

duke9555 said:
============

wonder what ever happened in that drama :confused:

Wow how time flys ... for whatever reason I just looked back at my posted threads and found this ... plus I took a few years off from this site.

Not that anyone cares now, but thought I would finish it. At least he waited until after her initial recovery from the 1st operation (9 month recovery) before he left and divorced her.

I don't think she held out for as much as she could have got from the divorce, but not my business and she wanted to make sure most went to finish raising their son and his education ... which meant she had to go get a full time job. Over the next several years she had periods of being very ill and a few follow up operations ... glad she had/has an understanding employer and has been feeling well for almost a year now.

I haven't seen her in years, but we email a couple of times a month just to catch up.

What I am hoping for >>> as this whole nasty divorce and illness was happening her former bf/FB, even though they had to cut off their relationship prior to her first operation had made a modest investment on her behalf in a start up internet company with the hopes it would hit big and she would be financially set so at least she wouldn't be ****** to work full time ... it has yet to pay off but the prospects are very good it will in the next year.

So all in all she's doing well ... but that doesn't change the original story or message.

How's her sex life now? Does she have a regular fuck buddy?

If she's in FL give me her info. Would love to send her some words of encouragement and perhaps meet her and give her some pleasure to make up for the POS little dick that dumped her.

I hate to say this, but this is not uncommon in all marriages with out swinging, cuckoldry, etc. and it can go both ways. Many marriages do not last all that long these days and I am not sure if cuckoldry plays that big a part in the breakup. Often when a person grabs the big brass ring and starts up the ladder he seeks a mate felt to be more suitable to the new enviorment he is entering. Note as I said it could be the man or woman who gets dumped.

I probably shouldn’t have revived this thread from way back … the only reason I did is I noticed I never finished the story, and around here that usually is the work of one of the many fakes.

tank_ball said:
How's her sex life now? Does she have a regular fuck buddy?

Well she doesn’t need a “Fuck Buddy” per say since she is now single, although I suppose that still could apply;) She briefly volunteered some of her early dating experiences and problems with them after her recovery … in general terms not explicit. However, for good reason we have not ventured into discussing anything to do with our sex or relationship statuses. In the original post I deleted the pics I posted even though the face was cropped etc. just in case her hubby frequented these sites and recognized the back grounds like furniture or scenes etc.

I'll post a couple so you can see she will/has no trouble attracting men, and you will just have to trust me that her face is as hot as her body ... even though the pics are just over 5 yrs. old. The one on the rocks I cropped out enough not to show the location and the head/face is NOT her but one from wives in the "Fake" section here ... and he wouldn't have ever seen the B & W pic as that was one from a artsy photo shoot she had done for her FB for a Christmas present.

yourbrokenhalo said:
If she's in FL give me her info. Would love to send her some words of encouragement and perhaps meet her and give her some pleasure to make up for the POS little dick that dumped her.

Thanks for the thought, and no not in FL and she's now doing fine, just got an email from her today ... I never did like her POS husband and yes ... from what I was told ... a tiny dick POS at that!

mimi27406 said:
Many marriages do not last all that long these days and I am not sure if cuckoldry plays that big a part in the breakup. Often when a person grabs the big brass ring and starts up the ladder he seeks a mate felt to be more suitable to the new enviorment he is entering. Note as I said it could be the man or woman who gets dumped.

Correct ... we both knew it was coming, just didn't know when and knew the Hotwife thing was just an excuse and not the real reason ... remember it was he, like most, that encouraged her to go out and do it. The only thing is, IMHO she has way more class than the gal he ran off with/to so his moving up the ladder only had $$$ implications to do it when he did.

Attachments

• P7120187z.jpg
    P7120187z.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 124
  • b&w -03.jpg
    b&w -03.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 108
Wow! what a hottie! But that's not the reason I decided to add to this thread. We all know how often times fantasy is better than reality, but it may be possible in this case, that her ex was just using her behavior as an excuse to dump her.

My wife was a true slut when I met her, but as some here know, she was diagnosed with debilitating MS and is now totally disabled, so that put an end to her other life.

I brought this up because I think it pertinent to this thread. Her ex dumped her also, and made up a lot of excuses but never mentioned her disease as the root cause. And she too, is beautiful.

My wife is certainly better off without him and so is your friend. I am including a picture of my wife to help prove the point. Thank you for letting me jump in here.

Attachments

• pat2.jpeg
    pat2.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 95