• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date
  • Tags
    gangbang slut

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
There are plenty of topics that concentrate around if there were gangbang with your wife. Who would you like to see when you come home and see fucks your wife.
It is always boss you hate, neighbors that you hate, your friends, your dad, uncle, guys that bullied you in school, mafia members, gang of burglars and ****** and a couple more - but there have been dozens of similar posts.

TThough I have never seen these in reverse if I can explain it correctly.
What I mean, more what we (with wife want), to see one big stranger that is having sex at your home, in your bedroom with more than your wife.
Writing this thread we were inspired by this post:
https://www.slutwives.com/threads/fathers-fantasizing-about-daughters-with-bbc.117089/

Because we were on many forums. There is always thread if it is more humiliating gang bang if done by dozen of homeless or refugees or criminals. Better if they are very young or old and so on and so on.
So in conclusion, we imagine one strong muscular guy, very aggressive with big cock, eventually two similar strangers in your bedroom.
Who is wwith them so it would humiliate you so much you would not forget this to the end of your life. It is FANTASY post, so there are no limitis.
You can to your wife add your mom, her mom, dauthers, maybe son which turns out to be gay, maybe your ex, maybe a women you always fantasised as a kid, or your first love, maybe your femmale coworker, your sister, your wife's sister... i do not know what is in your minds :)

But let your imagination and full sexuality freely.

You may also describe which of their behaviour would turn you on because of this humiliation to add more spice to this
Eating asses, lesbian sex in front of bull, kissing, cum swap, eating cum from ass, enema, gang assult style of beggining of action?

Reactions: WhiteMarried