• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
MrVoyeurXXX said:
Fuck those big motherfucking tits for one, then throw her over my knee and spank that sweet blackass until she's begging to fuck my white cock like a good little blackgirl. You can either join in or sit there and jackoff.
now you're talking! she is quite submissive and definitely likes it rough...she likes to be taken very hard...you sound like someone she might like :)

thanks for all your messages!

D and I (especially her!) have totally enjoyed the things you guys have written...I just realized today that some of you have sent private messages?! my bad...I didn't see anything indicating private messages. Feel free to send more.

4415470444_4cee444a5b_o.png
4415474002_d90a4f6b9e_o.png

4415468622_525ed3503f_o.png

She often wears low cut shirts...she likes the looks her huge boobs get her :)

Reactions: moltenneeds
a night out....

here she is getting all dolled up for a night out...maybe a night where we meet some guy to take back to a hotel room?

4414707993_11f7fdb6f5_o.png

4415474958_e759be6cb5_o.png
4414707649_5f2c411acd_o.png

4415475658_a8d104772e_o.png

would you check her out?

Reactions: Cadman, moltenneeds and monkeybrnz
fuck i would love 2 meet up with her beat that pussy up

Last edited by a moderator:
love to fuck your gorgeous wife

............man,,,I love white pussy, but dam your wife is starting to bring me back in a strong way, I am beginning to want to fuck he as much as any other white pussy in here. Dam she is sexy as hell with those big wicked eyes...hmmmmm.

autotech said:
you are a lucky man...she is breathtakingly beautiful. i'd love to play with her for a few hours. thanks for the wonderful pictures.
thanks man...and you're welcome. I'll keep posting more later on...

WOW she is defeinately ALL woman!!

What man in his right mind wouldn't try to cum in her as many times as possible?

I am white.I would like to fuck her gorgeous black ass.Durtylurker,could you show us pics or her ass?Black girls are the best!!

Just like back in the days

I'd like to see her role play as a slave on a plantation where master (or massa) catches her sucking your dick without his permission. Just to let you know that your wife is his property, he proceeds to tie her to a whipping post and gives her 25 lashes across her back and ass. When massa is done he goes over to her and sticks his finger in her pussy to find that it's soaking wet. He then calls some of the overseers on the plantation over to use all of your wifes holes with no mercy in front of you and rest of the plantation. When they get done with her and while she's stills drenched in their cum, she crawls back over to you, pulls your dick out and sucks it again without permission, looking to massa with a devious smile.

durtylurker said:
I don't know if this will get any play in here...but I'd REALLY like watching my wife with white men!

Anyone else like me out there?

she is hot im dream 2287 i go male and woman to love to get some of her and you get back to me

you got one fine women there---thanks for posting pic---id love to fuck her

She is very, very sexy. A very attractive woman. I am white, lol, and I am very definitely be interested.

r4576 said:
What man in his right mind wouldn't try to cum in her as many times as possible?
Perfectly said.

Ummmm

...that woman is SMOKING hot!!!

She's instantly become one of my top 5 fav's on this site!

reverse

nice pics. well is different have to admit but wow what a hot lady . glad you both enying selves though .life too short not to.

Sluts are sluts and nothing else. A good slut likes it as hot as possible, and what can be hotter than seing black skin on white skin? Does it really matter which color belongs to which sex?

This is an interracial site, and I am proud of you and your filthy skanky ho slut wife for admitting and enjoying interracial goes both ways. Being married to a black woman (deceased) I know how much harder it can be for a black woman to admit she wants white. I got more stares as a white stud in the black community then she ever did with Me in the white community. Especially in the 70s and 80s.

I am pleased she has had enough slut drive to come out of the closet and be a proud black slut for white cock. There are a lot more like her, I have corrisponded with them and even met some, but as most say, a black slut has to keep up apprearances more than a white slut.

The black white drive can be strong. I am into breeding and I had one black bitch trael from Texas to Me with the sole intention of carrying a white baby. I think you white sluts can explain that desire to your man, be he white or black. Look at all the pics of white slults with black babys. The cravings work both ways.

I hope now that now that you have started this thread other skanky niggger slut hos will show all that they are just pure fuckmeat for white cock. I even hope the nicey nice African American sluts who are into politically correct bedrooom dialog will also stand up and admit they like white on black now and then.

BLACK SLUTs, LIBERATE YOURSELVES - COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!

Why should white sluts have all the fun. Now tht is racial bigotry if there ecver was any ::sigh::

A slut shoud be proud of her God given sex drive, and use her cunt for cock pleasure as much as possible. Face it, the reason males keep female sexual drives repressed is that they could out fuck us any day of the week ::big shit eating just fucked grin::

A back slut should be proud that she is taking a white male from that Queen of all Queens, the white woman. Let the stuck up prissy prudish white regious freak bitches go without cock because the properly horny white man is getting it on with his Nubian Queen and finding out what sexual pleasure can really be.

I am glad you started this thread.

I am even happier you have a filthy white cock crazed wife as I fully intend to use every fuck hole a benevelent God gave her.

Any other black hos ready to admit their destiny?

With great lust for interracial,

Master Paul

PS thanks to all who have left private messages. I will be getting back to you as time permits. :)

durtylurker said:
now you're talking! she is quite submissive and definitely likes it rough...she likes to be taken very hard...you sound like someone she might like :)

Well, from what I see, I'm certain I'd enjoy her. Tell me though --two things actually, does she enjoy a good blast of cum all over her face (most black chicks I've encountered aren't really comfortable with jizz shots to their faces)? Becaue I'd love to nut all over your wife's sexy black face. The other thing is how about posting some ass shots of her? A big beautiful black ass really gets me off.

Oh I believe you. I just wish i could get my face betwen those lovely thighs. And i would love to fuck that ass.