• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Right Under My Nose...

• Thread starterlugzman
  • Start date

lugzman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2006
Ive been interested in the whole interracial/cuckold lifestyle for a long time. Im a 23 year old white male from maryland. My girlfriend Tiffany is a 19 year old white girl. She is beyond sexy and attractive...5'1 120lbs 36 dd blonde and a huge ass. We had been dating since my sophomore year of highschool and now she was in college. But we were having some serious problems in the relationship and it wasnt working out. So we took a break from eachother but were still kind of together. So we werent talking a whole lot nor seeing eachother a whole lot. But she would come around and hang out with my friends and i still and even when i wasnt around...it was whatever. This is where my black friend jerod comes into play. Tiffany and i were really at eachothers throats alll the time and i said that her and i would never get back together and that she can stop hanging around my friends. So one night my friends and i are hanging out and one of them slips up and mentions that Tiff and Jerod had been sleeping together. So i flipped out and i knew it was serious when one of them said "dude, its only physical"....so i went racing over to her dorm room. And before i went to walk in the front door i went around the back to look through the window and was completely taken back from what i saw......

Jerod had Tiff doggystyle fucking her soooo hard and fast!! I didnt think it was possible to fuck someone that hard and fast. All i heard were screams of "oh my god! oh , oh my god, oh , oh fucking god!"....ill never forget hearing that. Then after several minutes of that they switched positions to a modified missionary and then i got a good look at what Jerod was hung like....i didnt know at the time, but it was HUGE. Extremely thick! After fucking her hard again for a few minutes i see Tiffs eyes get real wide and she sits up some to her elbows and then let out one last scream to complete silence,jerod pulls out and one line of cum squirts out of her pussy and she threw her head back and she started shivering and shaking as she layed back down on her back. I never seen her do this....not with me anyway.

I didnt confront them right then and there.The next day i told tiffany that i knew about her and jerod. And she just laughed in myface! Right in my face. I didnt tell her that i seen them fucking. But after about a week and i knew that she was still seeing him i confronted her again. i cautiously asked her one night....who is the biggest you have ever had. She didnt say. She just kinda stammered.....then i said "its ok if you say jerod"....she then laughed and rolled over in bed face red as hell. So conversation insued about jerod...and she said that she couldnt fit her whole hand around his cock and that it was just about 10 inches.

I later told her while we were havign sex one night that she could start fucking him again if she wanted to......

....to be continued

that is a hot one!

Please continue,sounds like my wife and our past and present life!

Users who are viewing this thread