• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

rimming

• Thread starterdark8'
  • Start date

dark8'

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
Does anybody has any pics of rimming.maybe male doing to female or otehrwayaround.can we open up a thread for this topic pls.I know many have liking for rimming

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
A thread on people who like to eat shit? Ummm, no, not me.

I love to eat Black ass. All part of licking balls and sucking cock.
luv, G

• Love
i love licking black ass,and they love it too

Attachments

• big fun 072.jpg
    big fun 072.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 994
  • Love
Its great!

I luv rimming male and females. Black ass is fantastic -watching my tongue engulf the hole as I spread the ass wider and wider. Tongue fucking the hole is super too. Its very hot-everyone should try it.

• Love
Rimmin'

...'tis good, but I prefer female on female or male on female...

• Love
awesummmmmmmmmm

i luv being rimmed

• Love
benboy1 said:
I luv rimming male and females. Black ass is fantastic -watching my tongue engulf the hole as I spread the ass wider and wider. Tongue fucking the hole is super too. Its very hot-everyone should try it.
I can live my whole life and not try it why would I want to stick my tounge in someones asshole. What do you do if you have your tounge in there and the person decides to fart. Whip lash thats what I would think. You rimmers can have my share of asses. Muleman

a few pics i found on the net....

Attachments

• 433961873.jpg
    433961873.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 326
  • 1845938957.jpg
    1845938957.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 539
  • 745200425.jpg
    745200425.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 502
  • 2006778524.jpg
    2006778524.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 540
  • rim2.jpg
    rim2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 482
  • Love
:yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

hubby took this pic last night especially with this thread in mind,i hope all you guys like it

Attachments

• blackman4uladies 032.jpg
    blackman4uladies 032.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 681
  • Love
Everyone who worries and thinks it's gross, you just clean before hand...inside and out! There are so many nerve endings down there you can just enjoy it all day.

• Love
Rimming continued

Yes u are right...... I could rim all day .... and anyway rimming is a sign of service and deference to black guys.

• Love
So True Muleman!

muleman said:
I can live my whole life and not try it why would I want to stick my tounge in someones asshole. What do you do if you have your tounge in there and the person decides to fart. Whip lash thats what I would think. You rimmers can have my share of asses. Muleman
Go ahead and eat shit! Then when you are laid up in a hospital bed dying from God who knows what then remember that I said "REAP IT DUMBASS!!!

Hubby rims me all the time...I luv it when he does it to get me ready for some bbc...I only have rimmed anyone twice...both black guys...I have to be really turned on to do it....it really helps get them hard for the third time.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread