• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ring on thumb

• Thread starterMD696
  • Start date

MD696

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2004
Any truth to the ring on left thumb by white woman is a sign open for black business.

I've heard it signifies she's a hot wife but just as w the anklet, this fact is only known by a select few...

Maybe the ring was too big for her finger? :)

the anklet is more of an invitation and signals open minded outlook. ring is often used by lesbians is true.

??

I've never heard of such a thing as a ring on a thumb signifying anything, other than the lady just has too many rings.....

LOL and Ill probably get another one for Christmas =p:clap:

Who knows?

Well I know of one woman who has worn one on her thumb for many years and she's not a lesbian and she's racist as hell so go figure. I guess it means many things to many people from no significance at all to some special meaning. Depends on what part of the country you're in sometimes maybe as well. Hard to tell nowadays. Geeezzz.

I wear my husband's wedding ring on my left thumb and several of my "black friends" have mentioned they noticed and took it as a sign of encouragement

Lesbians love the Lambda sign...λ

White women who fuck black guys love the spade symbol...

Now, the lambda thing is pretty widely known within the lesbian community and is pretty exclusive to lesbians...meaning that straight white women don't go out and get lambda tattoos or wear lambda necklaces. So if you see a woman with a lambda tattoo or jewelry, you are wasting your time trying to work them, unless you have tits and a pussy.

The spade thing is less exclusive and thus, is more likely to be sported by women who have no clue about the supposed connotation associated by the kool-aid drinkers. I was with a girl one time who was shopping who saw a shirt that had a bunch of designs on it, but it was dominated by some spade symbols. She said that she liked the shirt and I told her that some people thought that white women who wore anything with a spade on it liked/fucked/dated black guys. She looked at me like I had just asked her to rebuke Menachem's Razor. As I had suspected, she had never heard of this association.

Thought there might be a little truth to it